Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Disease (First Years, Lesson 4)

Lucille Starbursts
    Lucille Starbursts
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Disease (First Years, Lesson 4) Empty Disease (First Years, Lesson 4)

Post by Lucille Starbursts Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:28 pm

Lucille wandered aimlessly through the halls of Hogwarts. The pictures fascinated her, of course, but it could use a bit of color in her opinion. She walked into her healing classroom thinking of possible palettes to choose from for the walls.

"Well, I think this should be something earthy... greens and browns possibly," she mused aloud. Laughing, Lucille sat down in the front row, already knowing that it wasn't likely she'd be doing anything that day anyways.
    Crystal Veretta
    Crystal Veretta
    Second Year
    Second Year

Disease (First Years, Lesson 4) Empty Re: Disease (First Years, Lesson 4)

Post by Crystal Veretta Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:40 pm

Crystal skipped through the corridors and hopped happily through the doorway to the healing classroom. She took random seat and smiled happily as she waited for a teacher to arrive, suddenly remembering that there hadn't been one for her last class. With a sigh, she got a quill out and a notebook and started to doodle aimlessly in it. Hearts, flowers, swirls. Nothing too special. She giggled a little when she looked down, and stowed it away in her bag.
    "Hey Lucille," she smiled, noticing the girl for the first time.
    Laurent Dubois
    Laurent Dubois
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Laurent Dubois Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:12 am

Laurent entered the Healing Classroom he wasn't sure what to expect from this classroom as for it was his first time taking this class though it seemed like it would be a really interesting subject, he wondered if they would be learning any cool healing spells

As he entered the classroom he saw two students were already there "Oh hello" he said with a warm smile as he sat down across from them
    Lucille Starbursts
    Lucille Starbursts
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lucille Starbursts Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:15 pm

Lucille was interrupted from her musing when Crystal and a boy she hadn't met came into the classroom. She smiled at the two of them.

"Oh hey Crystal," Lucille nodded at the girl before looking curiously at the new boy. "And hello to you. I don't think I've met you... I'm Lucille Starbursts."
    Laurent Dubois
    Laurent Dubois
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Laurent Dubois Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:54 am

Laurent looked over at the girl who called out to him, he was kinda surprized he figured that her and the other girl were already in their own little private clique, Laurent smiled back at her

"Nice to meet you Lucille, im Laurent" Laurent gazed around the room for a bit then looked back at Lucille "So... whats this class like?" he asked
    Lucille Starbursts
    Lucille Starbursts
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lucille Starbursts Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:53 pm

"It's nice to meet you too," Lucille smiled at Laurent before sighing. "This class is... pretty boring at the moment. I don't think they have a professor yet for the class. It's almost like a free period right now."

She turned to look at the board and frowned. Glancing back at Laurent, she added softly, "But I think they'll have someone soon. Let's hope, right?"
    Laurent Dubois
    Laurent Dubois
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Laurent Dubois Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:16 am

Laurent frowned when Lucille said that this class was more like a free period "Well that certianly sucks, I thought we would be learning some killer healing spells" Laurent then glanced up at the clock on the wall and noticed it was already 20 minutes into the lesson

"So why did you pick this class?" Laurent asked Lucille
    Lucille Starbursts
    Lucille Starbursts
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lucille Starbursts Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:52 am

"Yeah, so did I," Lucille laughed. She had hoped that they'd be learning spells at this point but it wasn't in her control. "They'll have someone soon enough. It's not like they forgot about this class... let's hope not, right?"

"I picked this class for a lot of reasons," Lucille replied a little wistfully. "My father was a doctor, I want to prevent people from dying from diseases like him, and I truly enjoy the art of healing. I was taught privately for some time, but that was just using flora."

She grinned suddenly and continued slyly, "For example, if you asked, I could identify a poisonous plant from a clean one."
    Laurent Dubois
    Laurent Dubois
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Laurent Dubois Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:41 am

Laurent nodded as Lucille said her father was a doctor and she wanted to cure sick people "Oh thats sounds cool, I wouldn't have a clue about plants, they I think they would be pretty interesting to study"

"So you said your father was a doctor, so he's a muggle?" Laurent asked, he had heard alot about muggle healers, they were called doctors and spent must of their time hacking into their patients, unlike Healers which use less invasive methods
    Lucille Starbursts
    Lucille Starbursts
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lucille Starbursts Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:15 pm

Lucille shrugged. "They're interesting to study, yes, but hard to as well. For example, I nearly picked a plant when I was younger that made me lose my hand."

She nodded at Laurent's question, saying, "Yes, he was a muggle. My mother was a witch and a elf as well, which is why I am one."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:53 pm