Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

4 posters

Pride and Prejudice (3rd, Standard Spell, Lesson Four)

Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Pride and Prejudice (3rd, Standard Spell, Lesson Four) Empty Pride and Prejudice (3rd, Standard Spell, Lesson Four)

Post by Faye Beneparte Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:43 pm

Faye frowned as she sat in the back of the room, unsure what to expect of this lesson. Whether her magic was going to work better or worse?

It had just been down right wonky recently, never doing what she expected... so she had simply stopped expecting things.

Still...

She blinked slightly, fighting back a slight yawn she felt so tired, and yet... She could have sworn she spent all her time sleeping. It was probably a sign she was getting worse, but in the end she decided to ignore it.

It wasn't like focusing on it was going to help.

Today she would just focus on...

Her work
    Kendera James
    Kendera James
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Pride and Prejudice (3rd, Standard Spell, Lesson Four) Empty Re: Pride and Prejudice (3rd, Standard Spell, Lesson Four)

Post by Kendera James Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:55 pm

Kendera briskly made her way into the Standard Spellcraft classroom, course set for one of the desks near the front as usual. The girl slowed, however, pausing alongside the last row of desks with a frown. Her hair shifted slightly - so slight, it easily could have been imagined - briefly, a pinkish sheen, followed almost instantly by a lighter shade of brown.

She turned to her housemate. "Are you alright, then?" she asked. It sounded snooty and demanding. Kendera hadn't meant to sound that way, she just did.
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Pride and Prejudice (3rd, Standard Spell, Lesson Four) Empty Re: Pride and Prejudice (3rd, Standard Spell, Lesson Four)

Post by Faye Beneparte Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:59 pm

Faye jumped a bit at the tone, and the voice really, she had been dosing a bit in her seat and not even really noticed Kendera come into the room.

"Oh I-" she paused and frowned a bit, fitting back another slight yawn. "I'm... I'm fine I suppose; just a little tired. Nothing to worry about really."
    Kendera James
    Kendera James
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Kendera James Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:07 am

Kendera nodded slowly. "That's good, then," she declared. She stood there almost awkwardly for half a moment, then promptly whirled about and took a seat near the front. Quietly pulling out her class supplies, she wondered where everyone else happened to be.
    Roman
    Roman
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Roman Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:51 pm

Roman stepped into the classroom, blushing slightly when he noticed the only other people in the room. He had gotten used to Kendera's inevitable presence in his life, but seeing her and Faye alone together was unsettling at best.

He sat down next to Faye and began taking out his things for the class. The room seemed to be completely silent, which he supposed was a good sign, and he didn't really want to say anything to ruin it. So Roman idly scribbled his quill on the paper and waited for the professor to arrive.

Laetitia Bellamy
    Laetitia Bellamy
    Head of Uchitel
    Head of Uchitel

Post by Laetitia Bellamy Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:51 am

Lae coughed once she got into the classroom, shaking her head. "W-Well..." she hiccuped, shaking her head. "I-I suppose..." She sneezed, pausing. "I suppose you can all g-go... now... b-but I e-expect y-you to..." Lae wrinkled her nose, "K-Know a thing or two about... the Flame Freezing Charm when you get back from the summer." She clapped her hands. "Class dismissed."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 8:14 pm