Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Ceremonials

Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Ceremonials  Empty Ceremonials

Post by Julian Rousseau Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:19 pm

Sliding into a seat, Julian rubbed at his throat. OWLs. Dear God, OWLs. He - he'd thrown up at least every day for the last week. Hands shaking, he swallowed hard, wincing. Sighing, he smacked his head against his desk.

This was becoming something of a pattern in this class, wasn't it?

Yvette Montmoril
    Yvette Montmoril
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Ceremonials  Empty Re: Ceremonials

Post by Yvette Montmoril Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:55 am

Yvette sauntered into the classroom looking somewhat pulled together even if she did look like crap. Bags under her eyes, mussed up hair, and wrinkled clothes with soft moccasins on her feet, it could be plainly seen that Yvette hadn't been sleeping well. A cup of steaming coffee was held tightly in one hand and she crumpled up a wad of parchment with the other hand as she slid into her seat.

Pelting the parchment wad at Julian the cowgirl said, "You're not going to have any brain cells left for the exams if you keep smacking your pretty little head, Rousseau." She took a sip of coffee and was so glad this was her fourth cup of java today.
    Juliet LaFleur
    Juliet LaFleur
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Juliet LaFleur Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:01 am

Juliet entered the classroom in usual graceful way, she smiled at the two students andplaced a textbook down on her desk then turned to face the class

"Welcome students, I understand you all must be very stressed with OWLs coming up, but just remember come to me if you want any extra revesion work, but for now we must press on. So tell me who knows what the Diffindo Charm does?" Juliet asked looking around the the classroom

[OCC: Ok so the outrageous, irresponsible Tilly is gone for ever, and now is replaced by the elegant Juliet. And as for your OWLs I should have them up for you NO later than the 11/6/2012. And sorry for neglecting you guys for so long]
    Yvette Montmoril
    Yvette Montmoril
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Yvette Montmoril Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:19 pm

"It's a slicing charm, ain't it," Yvette answered looking down into her coffee cup and noting it was getting rather low. She hated running out of coffee. It was a fate worse than death. "You could use it to slice someone's head off if you really wanted to." The teen shook her head. Killing people wasn't really her thing. She preferred torture and pain over death.
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:30 pm

Frowning up at Yvette, he rubbed where she'd pelted him with parchment. "It won't really matter what my pretty little head goes through," he said glumly, "I'll be failing either way."

Glancing up at the professor, he blinked slightly at the question. Well, he knew what it did. He'd used it on Ninette enough to last a lifetime. Tilting his head at Yvette, he added, "Or you could use it to write something on your arm, if you're masochistic enough and don't like using quills."
    Juliet LaFleur
    Juliet LaFleur
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Juliet LaFleur Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:18 am

Juliet flinced a little at Yvette's answer, nevertheless she quickly composed her self and nodded at both of the students answers

"Excellent, it seems as though you both have cast this spell before thats fantastic" Juliet then went behind her desk and pulled out to piece of thick leather, she then pulled out her wand and gently pressed the center of each piece of leather, it left a small bright blue dot, she then turned to face the class

"Well I assume both of you don't need me to show you how to cast the spell, so instead we shall be practicing your precision" Juliet then flicked her wand at one of the leather, it floated off the desk and levitate in mide air

"Your task will be to cut this leather, but you must cut it so it goes through the centre of the dot, concentration and a keen eye is key in this task. Who would like to go first?" she asked

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:29 pm