Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Bring on the Lightning.

Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Bring on the Lightning. Empty Bring on the Lightning.

Post by Karmzy Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:38 am

Karma stood on the edge of the stairway, eyeing the ground. Nervousness had decide to tingle through her, but she was ingoring it.

Her toes curled over the edge as she looked down. She was in her uniform sans robe, her backpack, shoes, and other belongings piled against the wall farther back. There were no stairs aimed at this platform, if she fell, she'd fall hard.

Or not.

Her fingers found the red amulet, her other hand tightened around her wand.

She could do this. All the tests and adjustments had pointed to this.

This is the stupidest idea....

A bottle of potion had Kama gone, and a grin across her face.

"Let's try... flying."

Then she was falling forward. Laughing, she allowed herself to fall a few floors before bracing her feet on the wall next to a portrait and kicking herself upward, flying in that direction instead.

She shot back upward, landing on the platform she'd jumped off easy as pie.

She slid to a stop, giggling. One fear conquered.

That left only....

Her eyes went to the steps to the astronomy tower, and her grin lengthened.
    Evangeline Wood
    Evangeline Wood
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Bring on the Lightning. Empty Re: Bring on the Lightning.

Post by Evangeline Wood Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:59 pm

Evangeline walked out of the Room of Requirement, for some reason feeling bad memories there, that involved wolves. Yes definitely wolves. She felt so weak and vulnerable, not being able to remember anything, but as she silently slipped down the corridors, she saw the one thing that could actually help her.

That one thing who just jumped off of the edge of a stairway, and was plummeting to the ground. Evie hissed selfishly, knowing that there was a good chance that Karma could tell her something about the last year and a half, but left out a quiet sigh of relief as she started flying, landing perfectly on the platform.

She was kind of surprised, and honestly thought that Karma had lost her mind, but decided to talk to the hysterical girl anyway. "Karma..." she asked shyly, not really knowing what to say. The thing is is that Evie knew that in that past year something serious had gone wrong. By the looks the other student gave her it was probably her fault, but she couldn't remember it to save her life.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:08 pm

"Evie." Karma said easily, slipping the amulet off her neck and stowing it back in its box. She placed the things back in her backpack, unconcerned that the murderer of her brother was standing but inches away from her. She'd punished the girl already, hadn't she? Now all she needed to do was perform some tests and...

She sat on the floor, pulling on her boots and humming a happy tune. She glanced back up at the girl, cocking her head to the side slightly.

"Need something?"
    Evangeline Wood
    Evangeline Wood
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Evangeline Wood Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:23 pm

By the looks of Karma, Evie didn't think that she had done anything to piss her off. But then again she also knew that Karma wasn't the most stable of people. Could this girl be trusted with her secret? Evie thought, knowing that she had to risk it if she wanted any answers.

"Well yeah I do..." she started shakily. "Before we came back, I woke up in St Mungo's with no memory of anything that happened after the Christmas party at your house." she explained, shuffling awkwardly. "But everyone is kind of looking at me like I have done something wrong, and I was just wondering if you knew what it was?" she asked.

What Evangeline really wanted to do, was to ask for help, but she knew that she already looked feeble in front of her, and was not going to admit how weak she was yet.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:29 pm

Karma raised an eyebrow. No way. That would be way too lucky.

"You don't remember anything?" She asked, her voice concerned as she got to her feet. "Evie, I'm so sorry. No wonder you're looking at me like I'm gonna chop your head off or something." She wrapped the girl in a hug, hiding her grin in Evie's hair and schooling her expression before she pulled away.

"Oh, Evz. How am I supposed to recap an entire few years? Come, walk with me." She hoisted her bag onto her shoulder and started down the steps that slid to a stop, waving for Evie to come with her. "Well, we are friends, you know." She said, keeping her eyes away from Evie as if scared of her rejection. "We got really close during that year, almost like... sisters." She let her voice break on the word 'sisters', taking a moment to act like she was regaining her composure.

"I... I mean, last summer, someone attacked my brother. You remember him, Jet. And they killed him and burned down my house. You opened up your home to me, but I wouldn't intrude. We've been even closer ever since." She turned on the next landing, eyeing Evie carefully. "What... do you know what happened to you? Did they say when you'll get your memories back?" She asked, meeting the girl's eyes. Her own showed nothing but compassion.
    Evangeline Wood
    Evangeline Wood
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Evangeline Wood Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:58 pm

Karma's change in demeanour, honestly terrified Evie. Especially when she was dragged into the hug. The only person who had ever hugged Evie properly before was her sister Maria.

She wasn't sure whether she could trust Karma yet, but followed her all the same. She looked at the other girl, trying to work out if there was sarcasm in her voice, however all that Evie could see was a girl genuinely talking to a friend.

Sister?!?! she thought shocked, as this was the last thing Evie expected from herself. That also reminded her that she still didn't know where her biological sister had gotten too.

"Someone killed Jet?" she asked shocked. She instantly felt guilty for all that she had thought in the last five minutes. "Well if I did offer you my home, the offer is still open!" she told her with a smile. "It is empty at the moment so I have a few spare rooms," she explained.

Evie cast her eyes down when it came to if she would remember anything. "They said there is a chance I could never get that time back..." she told her quietly.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:54 pm

Karma had to hide the old anger - and prodominant amusement - from Evie's reaction to the news. "Yes." She said softly, surprizing even herself. "B-but it's alright. I was adopted by a man, and he's almost like a father." She said, feeling the burn of tears behind her eyes - real tears? Odd. - and pressing them back. "I'm almost over it." She lied.

She grinned sadly. "It's alright, Evie. I've got my own place now." She nodded. "You should drop by sometime."

Karma slung an arm over the other slytherin's shoulders in a move that was almost too friendly. "Who needs stupid memories anyway?" She asked. "It'll be fine. I'll just tell you what happened since... the Christmas/New Years party? That was ages ago..." She shook her head and grinned again. "Don't worry about anything, sis." Something in her burned as she said it. Sis. Calling someone who wasn't Aria that hurt. It hurt a lot. She had to fight the pain that stole over her entire person and stop it before it flew across her face.

She stepped away from Evie, leading the way down to the dungeons, her arm almost burning.

"A lot has changed since that party, Evz." She said softly.

Especially me.
    Alyssa Black
    Alyssa Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alyssa Black Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:10 pm

Alyssa was walking back to the tower from the kitchen when she heard voices, she recognised one of them, but it had been almost a year, since she was last at hogwarts. Alyssa kept walking, she didn't care if someone tried to mess with her, she could run away, or change, or anything. Turning a corner she almost walked right into two slitherins.
    "Sorry," She said.

((Karma, my charrie changed a little, so my back story is diffrent, it got changed when we updated our profiles))

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 10:59 am