Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Evil but smart

Valdus Sliverwood
    Valdus Sliverwood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Evil but smart Empty Evil but smart

Post by Valdus Sliverwood Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:50 am

Valdus entered the room he looked at the room the Room of Requremnt he got his book out and stuied for a bit.Valdus had a rough year he had his black dress paints on and gray sweater and white bottondown shirt and Slythern tie which was loose and black dress paints his sleees were up to his elbows he saw somehing at the corner of the room he raised an eyebrow he was confused now.Valdus got up then peered through it he heard footsteps and took a look then he went back to reading.Valdus looked at his Defense Against the Dark Arts book.Valdus looked once more at the sound.
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Evil but smart Empty Re: Evil but smart

Post by Blaine Thomas Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:56 am

Blaine slips into the room, his week without his potion had him feeling fantastic. He spots potential prey and slides his hand deep into his bag and fingers his tools with hidden pleasure. he decides to lure the child into a sense of false security before taking over. "hey, you seem lonesome. im blaine thomas, fourth year. you lost or something?"
    Valdus Sliverwood
    Valdus Sliverwood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Valdus Sliverwood Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:51 pm

Valdus looked at the boy he just said " No Studying you can say." Valdus just perked around and looked." Hey im Valdus Slverwood second year Slytherin," "Hey you date someone i know she s my sister Rose Sliverwood ask her to the yule ball next year."Valdus didnt like his sster boyfriend she had know Rous Ryuns 4th year. Valdus just looked at hs uniform and then smiled a bt.
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:58 pm

Blaine twitches his mouth, "how old is your sister? and i have a condition if im going to date your sister, ever" his mouth stretches back into a smirk. "so what do you say do we have a deal?" his eyes flash devilishly, the mistress would be so proud.
    Valdus Sliverwood
    Valdus Sliverwood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Valdus Sliverwood Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:06 pm

Valdus just stared then said " 14 but dont let my brother kno about you dateng her or im died."Valdus just sat and teared up then read more his sister had a new boyfriend he hoped but was nervous to speak.Valdus just always backed away then took a seat then he just sat and waited to cry a bit with tears filling his eyes.Valdus wped them up and read then thought a bit.
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:17 pm

Baline pulls out his tools "well do we have a deal or dont we?" his eyes flash devilishly "i have someone that i have to impress so either agree to being my little puppet or your sister will remain alone." he slides the scalple across his palm
    Valdus Sliverwood
    Valdus Sliverwood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Valdus Sliverwood Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:29 pm

Valdus looked at the boy he was nervous " Deal and what is this puppet dont kill me."Valdus looked at Blaine."Well you still must let me hve freedom though i bet you might make my sister evil but which would be awesome.Valdus looked at the boy then sat back down then contuied reading.Valdus waited for a aneswer.Valdus hoped his brother ould help him then Valdus just sat and read.
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:52 pm

Blaine smirks slightly "sure okay." he places the branding iron on a flame "ill spare you the pain because im feeling nice soo legilimens" he utters the mind link spell connectiong valdus to him spiritually. "alright step too" he presses the brand in between the boys shoulderblades

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 2:00 pm