Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Wow, really?

Caleb List
    Caleb List
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Wow, really? Empty Wow, really?

Post by Caleb List Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:37 pm

Caleb walked to the clock tower court yard. He looked around and saw no one there. He liked being there when no one was there. It made things more interesting. Caleb took a seat and looked around. He took out his wand and made a fire with paper floating in the air. Caleb took out the chocolate that was in his pocket and started eating it. Caleb really wanted to blow up something, anything.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Wow, really? Empty Re: Wow, really?

Post by Arsen Salvator Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:02 am

Arsen sensed the fire before he saw it. He was getting good at that. It seemed the older he got the more powerful he seemed to get. Or Pyro seemed to get, that was both good and bad. But wherever fire was he just had to investigate. So silently he made his was out into the courtyard just stopping in the doorway to watch.

"No one ever tell you never to play with fire?" He smirked as he made his way over. "It has a habit of blowing up in your face." As he said that the fire seemed to grow restless as he held his hand out to it.
    Caleb List
    Caleb List
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Caleb List Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:21 am

Caleb heard someone and didn't no who it was. Caleb got up and looked and soon he saw a boy he looked a year older then him and then saw he was a Slytherin. Caleb looked at him. "Yeah people told me, doesn't mean I actually listen to what the hell people tell me half the time" Caleb said to him.

Caleb looked at him and then at the fire. Caleb saw the way he controlled the fire. It soon clicked in his mind. "A demon, you can control fire" Caleb said to him. Caleb didn't see this one coming. "Okay, what do you want besides trying to burn the hell out of me" Caleb looked at him.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:54 pm

Arsen smirked. "Clever. What gave me away? Was it the red eyes? Or the fact i can control fire?" He asked rolling his eyes as he put the fire out but closing his fist around it. The flames just seemed to soak into the palm of his hand and disappear.

He shrugged. "If i wanted you dead, you'd have been gone a long time ago but, you're using my fire. It called out to me so i answered. What are you doing out here anyway?"
    Caleb List
    Caleb List
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Caleb List Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:10 am

Caleb looked at him. He just noticed the red eyes and nodded. "Mostly your posture and the fact that you can do that, which is bloody brilliant, you can burn your enemies, that would be the first thing I do" Caleb said to him. Caleb watched as he stopped controlling the fire.

Caleb smirked. "Noted" Caleb said to him. Caleb shrugged. "Was bored as shit inside, all those goddamn teachers keeping a close eye on you making sure you don't break the rules, like come on when you have rules, people will try and break them" Caleb said with a scoff. "What the hell are you doing out here" Caleb looked at him.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:43 pm

Arsen smirked, it wasn't often he heard someone admiring his talents. It was a nice change for once. "Enemies, buildings, enemies insides. Once you learn to control it it becomes much more than just fire." He said giving him a quick wink.

Arsen sighed and sat on the edge of the water fountain, careful not to touch the water. "Rule are for Ravenclaws, so leave it to them to pretend to do as they're told." He said glancing at his watch before looking back up at the boy in disbelief. "I just told you! Now i asked you a question, so what are you doing out here?"
    Caleb List
    Caleb List
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Caleb List Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:25 am

Caleb watched the older boy smirk at him. Caleb got interested very fast. "Damn, impressive, I anit that lucky but it does seem nice to have a power so if someone treats you bad or something you'd just use your power" Caleb liked the sound of the power the boy had.

Caleb watched as the boy took a seat on the fountain. He listened and snorted. So true about them Ravenclaws. Caleb looked at him. "One does get bored when all anyone does is roam the corridors to make sure people aren't doing anything.... Illegal, like who the hell cares right about now, glad I'm almost done school, can live my life" Caleb said to him,
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:55 pm

Arsen smirked and got that glint in his eye that he always got when he thought about all the stuff he'd done that he shouldn't. "It's not just reserved for those that treat you bad. It's used whoever the hell i want to use it against." He said bringing his feet up onto the fountain to make himself more comfortable.

Arsen shrugged. "Once im done here, the world won't know what's hit it. Only those that are loyal will get a free pass." He said, even those wouldn't exactly get the best life. It would be hell on earth as his father explained. If his father was still in. They weren't exactly seeing eye to eye now a days.
    Caleb List
    Caleb List
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Caleb List Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:54 pm

Caleb nodded at the older boys words. "Also a good choice, if a girl cheats on you or something you can just do that" Caleb nodded. Now that he thought about it, Caleb would be the one to cheat, not the other way around. Caleb watched him get comfortable.

Caleb looked at him. "You make it sound like you had it hard, well most people usually do if you really think about it" Caleb said. "But it would be nice to put an end to those who cross you" Caleb nodded.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:45 pm

Arsen smirked. "No girl would cheat on me." He would kill them if they did. He always warned them before hand that he'd kill them and anyone they even thought about cheating on him with.

He shrugged. "You have no idea. People don't seem to like demons believe it or not." He smirked. "I've been chased out of my own country but people will pay eventually." He said casually as if punishment was like issuing out homework.
    Caleb List
    Caleb List
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Caleb List Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:33 am

Caleb nodded. "Hm, I'm sensing you'd... Teach them a lesson if they did" Caleb tried to find the right word to finish the sentence with. Caleb looked at him when he started to talk again.

Caleb shrugged. "You shouldn't care what people say or do around you, I'm not afraid of them so I'm all good" Caleb said to him. He looked at the fire and sighed.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:02 pm

"I guess that's one way of putting it." He shrugged

Arsen laughed. "You think im afraid of humans?" He smirked. "I have worse things to worry about and even those don't fear me. I left because i wasn't stupid enough to take on a whole country alone at 10." He explained. "Besides i didn't even know what i was back then. You have no idea what it's like to live in the dark."
    Caleb List
    Caleb List
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Caleb List Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:00 pm

Caleb then nodded. That was one way, sure there were others but they didn't matter.

Caleb chuckled. "No, I don't think you're afraid of humans, wizards and witches shouldn't be afraid of humans, they should be afraid of us" Caleb shrugged. Caleb listened to him talk and nodded. "Maybe I don't, but I've seen dark things happen" Caleb remembered his father, and what his father did.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:36 pm

"Wizards and witches are humans and they can't help but be afraid of each other. It's quite pathetic if you ask me." He snorted. At the he knew the key to ruling human beings was fear. That made his job for the future that much easier.

"Yeah? Enlighten me?"
    Caleb List
    Caleb List
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Caleb List Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:37 am

Caleb nodded agreeing with him. "Basically you are the same, kind of" Caleb had no clue where he was going with this so he just stopped it there.

"Nothing really, my dad went dark and killed people, he was put in azkaban" Caleb shrugged to him.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:03 am

"You? I'm nothing alike you lot. I'm an entirely different race to humans." He spat, he was lucky he wasn't leaping from his seat on the fountain and burning him into a crisp for insulting him like that.

"Huh, nothing i wouldn't have seen before." He shrugged, his uncle was insane and took him out on his assassination jobs at the age of 11 after all. Seeing death was nothing to him now a days.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 12:22 am