Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Look.. But Don't Touch

Leo Ward
    Leo Ward
    Second Year
    Second Year

Look.. But Don't Touch Empty Look.. But Don't Touch

Post by Leo Ward Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:26 am

Miles entered the Armor, mainly just to have a stroll around and look at the Armor he had never been to this room before, which was strange considering his common room was so close to it, nevertheless Miles strolled around admiring the weapons and shields

He came across an Armor piece of Godric Gryffindor, which was surrounded in a glass case, Miles gently placed his hands on the glass and stared at the Armor in awe
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Look.. But Don't Touch Empty Re: Look.. But Don't Touch

Post by Blaine Thomas Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:49 am

Blaine slips out from behind an armor case and smirks at his new prey. He runs his tongue across his top teeth. "good evening kid... what brings you to the dungeons" his eyes flicker with pleasure at the thoughts that danced through his head. it had been so long since anyone came to visit him. he was lonely and needecd something to toy with.
    Leo Ward
    Leo Ward
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Leo Ward Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:32 am

Miles jumped as he heard a voice address him, it was an older boy Miles was confused as to where he had come from "Oh.. hello sorry I didn't see you there, I thought I would just have a look around here"

Miles then looked back at Armor, "Isn't it increadibale, to think that this is Gryffindor's Armor" he then continued to gaze into the glass cabinet
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:42 am

Blaine laughs slightly "tell me kid.. whatre youre views on pain?" he smirks slightly. "i would love to know... for reasons you will soon find out" he laughs a little more and looks the boy over. He was decently built, blaine couldn't complain too much about him. he was rather short though. Well he would grow
    Leo Ward
    Leo Ward
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Leo Ward Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:55 am

Miles felt slightly uncomfortable by the boys laugh, there was something chilling about it, Miles was then confused as to why the boy wanted to know his views on pain

"Oh.. um, well it isn't good I mean no one wants to feel pain, I guess its just human nature" Miles then eyed off the door, trying to figure a way to subtly leave the room
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:04 am

With a flick of his wand, blaine had the door shut, and locked "you think pain is bad? you couldn't be more wrong.. i will demonstrate." he pulls out a set of horrific tools from his bag embellished with a My Chemical Romance graphic, his mark, and mistress karmas mark. He lites a small fire next to him and smiles at miles. "petrificus totalus" he smirked at the boy. "you will learn to embrace the pain and love it. just as i have"
    Leo Ward
    Leo Ward
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Leo Ward Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:01 am

Miles felt a rush of cold blood pulse through his veins as he saw the boy's tools, before he knew it he was frozen stiff, all he could was move his eyes, he tried to speak but his lips's didn't move

Miles then cast a glance at the boy, his eyes were full of fear he had no idea what was going to happen he only hoped he would be freed soon
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:19 am

blaine hums coarsly to himself as he cooses the tool he wanted. His branding iron "im going to spare you the brutal details. youre just mine now" he pressed the whit hot metal between the boys shoulder blades. He smiles an insane smile "okay puppet you have fun. i have my own mistress to meet with"
    Leo Ward
    Leo Ward
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Leo Ward Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:25 am

Miles felt the immense pain jolt through his body as the branding iron made contact with his skin, fianlly the intense pain was over and he was freed from the spell, he could feeling the branding this burning tears began to fill his eyes

Miles quickly rushed towards the door and opened to it, making his way to the Slytherin Common room, trying to hold back his tears, and what did that boy mean that Miles belonged to him, he was in to much to continue this thought any longer

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:18 pm