Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Stricken

Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Stricken Empty Stricken

Post by Blaine Thomas Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:39 pm

Blaine walks into the asylum and looks at the guard "you know me well enough, im here to see the new inmate." he smirks as the gaurd nods and he slips into the corridor. he already knew the name and the cell of the person he was here to see. he slinks past all of his old fascinations, they had lost their charm to this woman. He steps infront of the cell door and looks through the little window "madam thorpe? a word?"
    Jane Ravenna Thorpe
    Jane Ravenna Thorpe
    Furmage Patient
    Furmage Patient

Stricken Empty Re: Stricken

Post by Jane Ravenna Thorpe Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:54 pm

Rocking, rocking away in her padded room. Her eyes wide with determination. Jane sat there, looking at the newspaper clipings that she made the gaurd stick to hell padded wall. Her concerntration was broken and she jumped up, her back against the wall, looking at the boy who stood behind the door.

"Well hello little boy, you want a word with with me?" said Jane as she laughed highly. Her bare feet made there way to the door, she looked out of the small window that now belonged to her. Her eyes looked over the boy as she smirked her teeth at him, in her pureblood way.
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:13 pm

Blaines hazel eyes flash, it eas really her. "i was wondering, if you'd take me under your wing.... i uhm im your biggest fan, the things youve done. its truthfully amazing. youre an inspriation madam thorpe." blaine as insane. this woman put even him to shame and he dissected human beings
    Jane Ravenna Thorpe
    Jane Ravenna Thorpe
    Furmage Patient
    Furmage Patient

Post by Jane Ravenna Thorpe Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:34 pm

"Me! A Inspristion! Always!" Her hand roamed upto the window of her cell door, her blue eyes looking into the boys. "Under my wing you say." Jane murmerd inder her breath, wrapping her arms around her lith body. You had to admitt, she looks amazing fit for a crazy 43 year old.

"Well Little boy, what is your name? And what is your blood status?" Her eyes spicked with evil. She smiled cunningly.
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:54 pm

The blood status, hed lie "my name is blaine thomas.....pure...blood." nobody would know he was muggleborn except for lily and his school mates "my parents are dead....." that could be true he hadnt seen his mother since he was 7 and his father since he was 11. "so what d-do you say miss thorpe?"
    Jane Ravenna Thorpe
    Jane Ravenna Thorpe
    Furmage Patient
    Furmage Patient

Post by Jane Ravenna Thorpe Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:01 am

"I Wouldn't lie to me boy," She said this in a sickly sweet voice. "You talking to to a master in Legilimencey, Your nervous. More like muggleborn to me. So what if you were, I can change that." A dealy smirk made its way across her face.

"Blaine, such a lovely name." His name rolled of her tongue.
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:13 am

He pops a piece of dried fruit into his mouth and when she said she could change his blood (and that she liked his name) he nearly choked "y-you could really do that? if you could do that... i could maybe get you out......." he smirks hed broken people out of places before. he had the tools in the bag hanging from his shoulder, with madam thorpe by his side, hed be unstoppable
    Jane Ravenna Thorpe
    Jane Ravenna Thorpe
    Furmage Patient
    Furmage Patient

Post by Jane Ravenna Thorpe Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:33 am

"I can change your blood status, with dark magic and dark potions. I was born a Malfoy Blaine Thomas, the Malfoy line was some amazing family arts." She said witha true wicked smile.

"I can teach you the power you have never had. You would learn so many secrets abuot the dark arts and everything the arts have to offer. I can whip you up to be anything you wanted to be. Like a assassin, I can teach you the art of sword fighting, Blaine Thomas."
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:39 am

Blaine reaches his arm through the window hungrily "madam you have a deal..." his lily crossed his mind, his muggle. he would have to keep her secret from miss thorpe. thisngs would be bad if she found out about lily. he pulls the brim of his hat low over his eyes. "now i made you a promise didn't i"
    Jane Ravenna Thorpe
    Jane Ravenna Thorpe
    Furmage Patient
    Furmage Patient

Post by Jane Ravenna Thorpe Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:51 am

Jane's eyes landed on the boy's hand. She grabbed the boy's rist, Her magic glowing around her hand. "Promittis numquam irritum, si frangit te pati a ipsum laboriosis mortem, tua pessima semper tantibus mi Blaine Thomas!" Her magic wrapped its way arounf the boys rist. A Dark barbed wire tattooed onto his rist like a braclett. She smirked and bowed her head.

"You have secrets young one, especially about Lily. You can tell me about her when you get me out of here. I would love listen Blaine Thomas."

*You promise will never be broken, if it breaks you will suffer a very painfull death, it will be your worst ever nightmare my dear Blaine Thomas*
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:02 am

blaine nods slowly, one more to add to his collection of marks, wonderful. he kneels down and studies the lock on the door. he laughs "i could pick this in my sleep" he goes to work on the door, thinking about lily all the while humming 'reble love song' by the black veil brides and finally there is a click from the door "told you. like taking candy from a baby"
    Jane Ravenna Thorpe
    Jane Ravenna Thorpe
    Furmage Patient
    Furmage Patient

Post by Jane Ravenna Thorpe Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:07 am

Her eyes widened as she pushed the cell room door, freedom at last. Jane had waited Over 15 years for this day to come, all thanks to a Muggleborn boy. She smiled and grabbed the boys hand.

"We need to leave, immediately!"
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:16 am

the cell may have opened but getting out, was another story "you are nuts woman... there is no escaping this place when all the guards are on duty, this place is maximum security, all i did was tinker with the door, im no master miss thorpe" he wrings his hands, awaiting punishment
    Jane Ravenna Thorpe
    Jane Ravenna Thorpe
    Furmage Patient
    Furmage Patient

Post by Jane Ravenna Thorpe Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:29 am

"silly boy I know that just follow me!" She turned herself into her crow form and flapped her wings out. She went down to the of the hall way, looking to see if anyone was coming. She flapped around the corner and turned herself back to human and presses herself against a wall.
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:34 am

Blaine follows reluctantly, unknowing of what the hell was going to happen, and weater or not he'd make it home to his lily. he was scared. he knew what madam thorpe was capable of and wasnt too keen on it.
    Jane Ravenna Thorpe
    Jane Ravenna Thorpe
    Furmage Patient
    Furmage Patient

Post by Jane Ravenna Thorpe Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:46 pm

It was no use, she couldn't get out. Either way, she would get dragged by gaurds and drugged to sleep.

"Blaine Thomas just go, find someone that is more able to get me out of this place." She turned herself back into her raven form and flapped her wings and went back to her cell. She knew she couldn't get out, but she needeed to. She turned herself back and sat in her open cell, padded room.
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:38 pm

Blaine follows and sits outside. "ill think of something. im brighter than most." he traces his tatoo "i told lily id be gone for a bit today anyway. i dont want to get home first and have her freak out that i was there alone for a while" he chuckles at the thought. she was cute when she did that...
    Jane Ravenna Thorpe
    Jane Ravenna Thorpe
    Furmage Patient
    Furmage Patient

Post by Jane Ravenna Thorpe Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:57 pm

"So Blaine Thomas, I suppose your in love with a muggle then?" She bitterly said in disgust to the boy. Her hands tightened into fists, but she covered her emotions up into a evil smile. She leaned her back against her padded cell, watching the boy very closely.
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:15 pm

Blaine swallows hard and smirks his insane smile "yeah were engaged, so whats it to you mistress? love is love, and shes quite wonderful. smartest woman ive ever met, so mature for her age. shes my world. if anyone were to try to hurt her, i'd end them. shes my soul devotion"
    Jane Ravenna Thorpe
    Jane Ravenna Thorpe
    Furmage Patient
    Furmage Patient

Post by Jane Ravenna Thorpe Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:34 pm

"Well at least you found someone. I was forced into a magical contrected marriage. The Thorpe's hated me, of and my dear Husband loathed me, but the contract said we would at least to have a child. The Thorpes are a light family and It didn't go well with them at all when they found that their son was forced to marry me." Jane sneered with a evil twinkel in her eye's.
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:36 pm

"nobody forced me to be with anyone" he smirks "lily and i sort of found each other, like were connected by some red string of fate, she was abandoned, i was on the run. were livning together in a run down old shack, were both saving money to move out and another good friend of mine offered us better shelter until we scrape the cash together."
    Jane Ravenna Thorpe
    Jane Ravenna Thorpe
    Furmage Patient
    Furmage Patient

Post by Jane Ravenna Thorpe Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:44 pm

"I suppose you go to Hogwarts then my dear?" She questioned She twisted her neck untill it clicked, She lifted her left sleeve ud and showing her Dark Mark, she traced it with a worthy smirk.
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:59 pm

Blaine nods, a little nervous, this woman was the real deal. he'd only heard stories about them. he had idolized them but never knew rhey were still around. he couldn't find his voice. he was in complete awe
    Jane Ravenna Thorpe
    Jane Ravenna Thorpe
    Furmage Patient
    Furmage Patient

Post by Jane Ravenna Thorpe Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:10 pm

"What? in awe with my dark mark. Amazing isn't it, yes I was one of Tom Riddles so called follows. Shame how he was a half-blood, but he wanted magic to rule. Wanna touch it Blaine Thomas?" Jane said with a crackle of a evil laugh. She handed the boy her left forearm.
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:48 am

Blaine traces a shaking finger across the mark. it was really the mark that he had studied sketched and worshipped for the past 4 years. ever since he found out he was a wizard, a dark wizard was what he wished to be. sio he could right all the wrongs that had befallen him in his past. so what if he ended up here. it would be worth it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:52 am