Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Friends are underrated (Liz and Luc)

Friends are underrated (Liz and Luc) Empty Friends are underrated (Liz and Luc)

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:05 pm

Lizbet walked into the Hog's Head, at first she had planned on going to the Three Broomsticks but it had been too crowded.
    Her mom had told her than in here there were many weird people and she should always be on her toes. But she didn't mind, she didn't mind weird people, she liked weird people.

She ordered herself a butterbeer and took her seat, glancing at the people around the room.

Friends are underrated (Liz and Luc) Empty Re: Friends are underrated (Liz and Luc)

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:36 pm

Lucian saw a girl enter the pub and immediately she sparked the interest of an old man in the corner he watched as he went over to her and began to drunkenly flirt with her and Lucian sighed, got up from his chair and smashed his bottle of butterbeer over his head.

"Away."

He growled his voice rough and metallic.

"Are you quite alright?"

Lucian asked, concern in his voice.

Friends are underrated (Liz and Luc) Empty Re: Friends are underrated (Liz and Luc)

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:43 pm

Lizbet frowned as a old man walked up to her and sat down and started talking to her, his voice slurred and she wasn't able to understand what he said, but she knew that he was flirting with her and it built up a nervous pit in her stomach.

Suddenly someone growled an "away" behind her and the guy staggered away again, she turned around to great her Saviour and met the eyes of a boy that seemed about her age. "I'm fine, thank you." she said with a smile. "That man was creeping me out."

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:55 pm

Lucian smiled and threw the empty bottle to the ground, and sat down opposite the girl. Taking off his waistcoat and placing it on the back of his chair.

"Hes always been creepy when he's drunk but he means no harm."

Relaxing onto the chair he stuck out his hand and waited for her to shake it:

"Lucian, Lucian Ciero."

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:09 pm

Liz gave the boy a smile as he sat down. "I'm Lizbet, Lizbet Frost. But you can call me.. well anything, I dont really mind." she laughed.

"So .. Lucian, right? What are you doing here all alone?" she asked with a smile.

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:20 pm

Lucian chuckled and waved for another butterbeer and it was brought to him on hurried feet, grinning at the barman he took a swig and placed it on the table.

"Ok Anything."

He joked and raised his eyebrow the question.

"I spend a lot of time in here. It's... Interesting."

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:42 am

Liz chuckled at him calling her Anything and took a sip from her drink "I said, 'Well Anything' So Anything must be my last name, so the polite thing would be to call me Well." she said with a grin. "Sorry, I'm weird." she added in an after thought.

She gave a way a smile. "It is, isn't?" she said excited and looked around the room again. "So many different things going on at one, its fascinating really."

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:48 am

Lucian raised his eyebrow and looked calmly over the top of the bottle of butterbeer, did he really just get picked up on his grammar. Sighing lightly he drank some more butterbeer with a look of disbelief.

"Very well, Well."

He muttered.

"It's dangerous here, that's why I like it...you come here often? Ive never seen you before."

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:51 am

Liz laughed. "I don't. I don't come here often, I'm not even supposed to be here. My mum likes it better when I go to the Three Broomsticks, but is packed inside there.. and to be honest, its boring. Is way more.. fascinating to be here." She laughed and took another sip.

"You seem... my age." she then added, "How old are you?"

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:04 am

Lucian grinned lightly and he realised that he was in the presence of an over protected girl, he frowned lightly, in contrast to his parents if he wasn't feeding or in danger he was in trouble.

"Rebelling hm? I don't blame you."

He smiled and nodded his head;

"Me I'm 11. What about you?"

Post by Guest Tue May 03, 2011 3:51 pm

Liz smiled again, drinking what was left of her butterbeer before speaking. "Well, rules have never been my.. strongest things. They are too easy to break, more easy to break than follow at least." She giggled.

"Oh!" she put the empty bottle down on the table and leaned forward excited "So you are going on your first year too, you're going to Hogwarts right?" she asked excited. "I actually just turned 11, two days ago." She smiled.

Post by Guest Tue May 10, 2011 12:07 pm

With a smirk Lucian tapped his fingers on the table looking around the room with a vacant expression for a few minutes before focusing back on Lizbet with a warm smile:

"Well I'm 11 going on 12 but I missed the first year of school..."

Cocking his head he frowned a little wondering what he should say as his reason:

"Due to complications."

Post by Guest Tue May 10, 2011 2:46 pm

Liz nodded "So you're going to be a second year?" she traced her finger absentmindedly on the table.

"Complications?" she raised her eyebrows but wasn't sure if she was supposed to ask anything more.

She moved her finger from the table to her butterbeer bottle and played with it. "Sorry, I have to do something with my fingers." she explained "I'm weird that way my fingers can never be calm and still." she frowned as she let go of the bottle, but it fell down and broke on the table. "Woops!" she blushed and went to collect the broken glass-pieces all together but her palm made contact with sharp glass and cut through the skin, causing few drops of blood to fall on the table.
    "Ouch." she sighed and reached out for a napkin to stop the bleeding. "I'm such a klutz." she sighed out as she pressed on the small wound.

Post by Guest Tue May 10, 2011 3:12 pm

Lucian shrugged, he didn't know what year he was going to be in and he didn't really care as long as he learnt magic from someone other than his master. He wasn't exactly encouraging with the magic, more intent on getting him to kill things.

"I don't know, probably a first year."

He should have known that something like this was going to happen, almost as soon as LIz started to play with the butterbeer bottle he had felt it inside of him. Sighing as she dropped the bottle he readied himself for the wave of blood that was about to come.

"Yes...you are somewhat aren't you?"

He pulled out his tongue but as she cut herself he withdrew it and tried to conceal his rapidly growing fangs and prayed that his black eyes didn't show through.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:50 pm