Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

here comes the sun

Katerina Kahnovich
    Katerina Kahnovich
    Third Year
    Third Year

here comes the sun Empty here comes the sun

Post by Katerina Kahnovich Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:07 pm

Katerina hadn't been to this park in a very long time. She supposed the last time she'd been there was a year and a half before her first year at Durmstrang, and now she wished she'd come back sooner. This place just gets better and better, she thought as she sat down on the edge of the fountain, looking over the park.

It was a really nice place and during the summer, it was filled with people. Though she hated being in a packed place, especially in the hotter months, the park was big enough for it to not be too crowded and the soft wind was cool enough for the heat not to bother her that much.

Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

here comes the sun Empty Re: here comes the sun

Post by Savannah Lerran Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:18 pm

Russia. Why the hell was she even in Russia? Scowling, Savannah pushed her way past everyone who so much as accidentally brushed against her, her dark blue eyes furious.

Ava's negativity was messing with her brain. The more he told her that she was ruining lives, the angrier she found herself. Glaring at anyone stupid enough to meet her gaze, she glanced over at the fountain, noticing a girl just looking around.

"What are you doing?" Savannah snapped in English, "Are you just stupid, going around staring at people like - like some sort of freak?"
    Katerina Kahnovich
    Katerina Kahnovich
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Katerina Kahnovich Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:05 pm

Her rarely bright mood was ruined, however, when a girl came snapping at her for staring at people. A bit startled at first, she hadn't even seen the girl coming, Katerina raised an eyebrow and laughed, shaking her head.

"Do you have any idea how pathetic you just sounded?" she asked after she had stopped laughing, and rolled her eyes, "You appear out of nowhere, telling me off for staring at people when I wasn't even looking your way, and then I'm the stupid one? The freak?"
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:34 pm

She - this - this bitch was laughing at her. Curling her fingers into fists, she glared at her, ignoring the throbbing headache Ava's voice was giving her.

But for once, his words, they actually made sense.

Smirking, she took a few steps towards the girl before pouncing on her, ready to punch her.
    Katerina Kahnovich
    Katerina Kahnovich
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Katerina Kahnovich Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:47 am

Katerina watched the girl carefully, unsure of what she might do next. This wasn't your average girl, no normal person would start an argument over something so stupid as looking around the park. The Hitrost knew it probably would have been better if she'd just let the girl be and didn't pay her any attention, laughing could've made it worse, but she couldn't help it. She hated being insulted.

She saw the girl curl her fingers into fists and was immediately on guard, ready for whatever the girl decided to do. Durmstrang classes were good for those sort of things - you were always prepared. The Hitrost fell to the ground as the girl pounced on her and she grabbed her wrists to stop her from punching her.

"Who the hell do you think you are?" Katerina barked.
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:37 pm

You didn't just insult Savannah and get away with it. This - this bitch, she'd see. She'd learn what happened to those that got on her bad side.

Well, she would if this girl would let go of her wrists.

"What sort of question is that?" Savannah snorted before grinning eerily, "I'm Savannah Lerran. The one and only."
    Katerina Kahnovich
    Katerina Kahnovich
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Katerina Kahnovich Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:49 am

Katerina pushed the girl off of her and quickly got up, raising her fists in defence in case the girl decided to throw a punch or do something. She didn't need her wand, she could easily take her without it. Again, those were the times it was useful to be from Durmstrang. Sure, it was actually very silly to be fighting over something as ridiculous as this, but the girl was getting on her nerves. Insulting her like that. . . who the hell did she think she was?

"Am I supposed to know the name?" the Hitrost asked, rolling her eyes, "Get over yourself, sweetie."
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:24 pm

Sniffing coldly as she was pushed away, Savannah frowned up at the girl from her spot on the ground beneath her. Merlin, this girl was rude. You didn't just go around pushing people.

If she was allowed to use magic outside of school, oh the pain this girl would be in.

"Well, seeing as my mother's the Deputy Minister, I think you should at least recognize the last name." Shrugging, she added, "But as you don't seem very intelligent, I can't blame you."
    Katerina Kahnovich
    Katerina Kahnovich
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Katerina Kahnovich Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:31 pm

Katerina scoffed and rolled her eyes once more, getting tired of the girl's attitude. "You think very highly of yourself just because your mother's the Deputy Minister, don't you? Well, Savannah," she spat out, "Too bad I don't give a damn who your mommy is."

When the girl told the Hitrost she didn't seem very intelligent, she wanted to punch her in the face already and get it over with. The nerve of her! Though she was dying to hurt the girl, on the outside her expression remained neutral, aside from clenching her jaw. "If you're trying to get a reaction out of me, it won't work," she told her, sitting back down on the edge of the fountain, "Petty insults don't work with me."

"Now, if you'll leave me alone, I was having a rarely nice day before you showed up and ruined it."

Last edited by Katerina Kahnovich on Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:20 pm

"Actually, no." Savannah said with a very slight shrug. With all the terrible things she'd done to people, her self-respect was wobbly at best. But when she was around Chris, she felt like she was the most important person in the world. But this girl didn't need to know that, "Trust me, I know I'm amazing. My mother's job just makes it that much more - oh I don't know - better."

Raising an eyebrow, she shook her head, "A reaction? No, all I was doing was telling the truth. If you don't see it, it's not my fault."

Tilting her head, Savannah hummed softly, "Now, If you said that nicer, I just might listen."

Katerina Kahnovich
    Katerina Kahnovich
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Katerina Kahnovich Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:43 pm

"Looks like someone isn't self centered at all," Katerina muttered sarcastically, and turned her head, deciding to just ignore the girl.

That didn't last long, however, and she raised an eyebrow at Savannah. "The truth?" she asked, "Honey, you don't even know my name. Shut up, you're only making yourself look stupider."

Katerina huffed, be polite to this girl? Not a chance. "Do you do this for a hobby?" the Hitrost asked after a while, when it seemed the girl wouldn't leave her alone. She was really getting on her nerves, but she was decided to not let it get to her head- or Merlin knew what she would do. "I mean, spotting random people on the park, telling them they are freaks and pouncing on them?"
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:42 pm

"Then enlighten me." Savannah said with a roll of her eyes, "What is your name?"

Raising an eyebrow, she shook her head. "That would make me crazy, wouldn't it? And trust me, I'm not crazy. No, you see," absentmindedly beginning to pace in front of the girl, she pushed strands of her dark hair out of her eyes, "none of this would've happened if you hadn't been staring at me."
    Katerina Kahnovich
    Katerina Kahnovich
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Katerina Kahnovich Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:42 pm

"Why in the world would I tell you?" Katerina asked, shaking her head slowly, "So you can ask your little Deputy Minister mommy to send someone to stalk me?"

Resisting the urge to put a foot in front of the girl so she would trip, that was very childish, really, but Katerina didn't care, she merely rolled her eyes. "Y'know, when you tell someone they're not intelligent, you have to actually be intelligent. What's the point of insulting them, if you are dumber than they are? So, I must say, when you said that, I had just a little bit of hope that you weren't actually as dim as you were acting. But, obviously, you are. And you're crazy," she added, "Because if you weren't so stupid, you would have realzied that I was not staring at you. If I had been staring, I'd have seen you coming my way."
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:38 pm

"That would be rather creepy, wouldn't it?" Savannah frowned, raising an eyebrow at the Russian girl. Really, the idea hadn't even occurred to her. Mostly because the idea of that weirded the Gryffindor out.

"And what," Savannah scowled, "gives you the right to just assume things about me, Princess? You're the one with the problems. Your the one who goes around staring at people like they're in glass cages and freak out when someone actually realizes what you're doing. You're the one who's absolutely insane. Not. Me."
    Katerina Kahnovich
    Katerina Kahnovich
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Katerina Kahnovich Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:04 am

Katerina rolled her eyes at the girl, of course it would be weird. No one liked to be followed. "Assuming things about you? No, all I was doing was telling the truth. If you don't see it, it's not my fault," she said, using the exact same words and tone Savannah had been using just a few moments before, "That sound familiar to you, Savvy?"

"You sure? I know a pretty great Asylum, you know," the Hitrost commented, as if talking to an old friend.
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:45 pm

Biting her lip from letting an animalistic growl free, her fingers clenched into fists. "You don't get to call me Savvy. And you can't just use what I said against me. That's uncreative." Sniffing, she glared down at the girl before stepping slowly towards her, "You're a bitch, you know that?" she asked with a tilt of her head.

"Will you shut up about the crazy thing? I'm perfectly sane!" Stamping her foot, she shot daggers from her eyes, her pretty face contorted with rage.
    Katerina Kahnovich
    Katerina Kahnovich
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Katerina Kahnovich Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:51 pm

"Aw, I'm a bitch?" Katerina asked with a fake pout, "That hurt, Savvy, that really hurt."

She raised an eyebrow and smirked, "I think someone's getting pissed..." Shaking her head, she sighed, "I don't think you should start arguments if you're going to get annoyed so easily."

Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:09 pm

"Shut up. Shut up. Shut up." Savannah stamped up her foot against the ground, glaring at the girl and resisting the urge to punch her in the face. What was wrong with her? Did this chick just not get that calling her Savvy was a bad idea? She'd have to teach her a lesson.

"Well," she growled, taking steps towards the girl. "Obviously that's because you're annoying. Did that ever cross your mind? No, I don't think so."

And with that, Savannah plopped herself down beside the girl, still glaring at her.
    Katerina Kahnovich
    Katerina Kahnovich
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Katerina Kahnovich Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:43 pm

Katerina rolled her eyes, was this girl really that stupid or was it all an act? "If I'm that annoying," she said as calmly as she could when the girl sat next to her, "Why don't you just get the fuck out of here and leave me alone?"

She still hadn't understood what the whole point of this was and was starting to truly believe the girl had mental problems. Or was just some spoiled little girl who wanted attention.
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:20 pm

"Well, I could do that." Savannah said with a nod, rolling her shoulders back absentmindedly, "And trust me, I will because there's only so long that someone can stand being with you before your asshole personality makes them keel over and die." Smirking, she hummed softly before continuing.

"But first, you need to apologize. Just say that you're sorry and then we never have to see each other again."
    Katerina Kahnovich
    Katerina Kahnovich
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Katerina Kahnovich Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:50 am

Katerina raised an eyebrow and chuckled, shaking her head. Savannah didn't really think she'd apologize, right? "Well then, you're stuck with me for a while," she sighed, "because there's no way I'm apologizing to you."

She didn't believe in apologizing to people without a reason, that was just stupid. She didn't have a reason - whatever the girl claimed she had done was false. She hadn't been staring at her. And even if she had, so what?!

Plus, her pride wouldn't let her. Apologizing made you seem like the weaker person. And no way in hell she would let Savannah Lerran see her as the weak one.
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:15 pm

"Fine," Savannah shrugged, meeting the girl's gaze easily. She wasn't going to bow out and leave like some sort of coward. She was going to stay here until this girl apologized. And if she thought she could get rid of her by simply leaving, she'd follow. This girl wasn't going to be let out of sight until an apology was given.

"Then sweetie, you'll be seeing a lot of this face."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:04 am