Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

More Than This

rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Location : In the Restricted Section of the library snogging Dylan Veer

More Than This  Empty More Than This

Post by rev tennant Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:19 pm

Lora was sitting on the cobblestoned pavement, admiring the beautiful view ahead. She felt a sense of freedom from being able to get back to Russia after one year at Hogwarts. She had loved her time at England, but there was no place like home after all.

Normally, she'd be with Kait or her other friends but she wanted some time alone. She smiled to herself as she looked around the place and thought of Dylan. She was glad he was alright, but was worried if he'd get his memory back. She shook head to clear the thought, she hated being depressed. She felt the cool breeze and wondered if anyone would show up.
    Alexis Van Zandt
    Alexis Van Zandt
    Adult
    Adult

More Than This  Empty Re: More Than This

Post by Alexis Van Zandt Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:36 pm

"Hey, Lora," Lex called softly from behind the younger girl, smiling. She was a nice girl, she had spoken to her before. And one of Kas' students, if Lex remembered correctly.

Shrugging one shoulder, the woman sat down next to her, legs crossed. "How are you?" she asked brightly, then frowned.

"Am I interrupting a daydream?" she teased playfully.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:16 pm

"Hey Lex!" Lora exclaimed with a grin and gave the woman a hug. "Gosh, this is a nice surprise! How have you been? How are things with Kas? He said you guys were engaged...." she trailed, realizing she was blabbering. She smiled sheepishly and said, "I'm sorry. I just got so excited when I heard about it!" Excited enough to forget about Dyl, she thought.

"Daydream? Uh..not really," she blushed lightly. "I was just thinking of the things that happened during the whole year."
    Alexis Van Zandt
    Alexis Van Zandt
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Alexis Van Zandt Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:39 pm

Lex laughed and hugged the younger girl back tightly, "I've been good." she shrugged sheepishly, "had a heart attack." she giggled- it was still something that amused her, looking back on it.

"Things with Kas? They're really good too-" she cut off, then nodded in confirmation. "Yeah, engaged." she murmured dazedly, extending her hand to display the engagement ring there.

"How was your year, then?" Lex asked, tilting her head to the side and frowning slightly, a little confused by Alora's blush.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:05 am

Lora's eyes widened in shock at Lex's statement. "H-Heart attack? H-How...?" She asked in surprise and worry and hugged her friend even tighter. "Sure you are okay now? I mean, I guess you are since you are giggling about it," she commented with a small smile.

"Now that's a really pretty ring!" She exclaimed and grinned, feeling happy for the woman. She and Kas were just made for each other and this was just too perfect. "So when's the big day?" She asked, nudging Lex's shoulder playfully.

Her smile faded lightly and she sighed. "Honestly? It was a good and bad year. My boyfriend Dylan, lost his memory, my best friend was kidnapped and we somehow got into a fight once she came back and...my last summer wasn't so good either," she told hesitantly.
    Alexis Van Zandt
    Alexis Van Zandt
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Alexis Van Zandt Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:11 pm

Lex shrugged sheepishly, "I've always had a weak heart. And I was just so...shocked isn't the right word. I was far more than just shocked when Kas proposed." she shook her head at her past-self, still finding it a little funny. "I'm fine now, though." she smiled reassuringly.

The woman laughed and hummed in agreement, nodding, "Yeah. I think so too." she murmured, before tearing her gaze away from the ring. She had been staring at it for hours already.

"Winter wedding." She laughed a little again, "At least, I think so. We're both prone to changing our minds."

"Oh, Merlin." Lex frowned, wrapping an arm around the girl's shoulders. Not wanting to pry any further, she said, "Well- where was the good this year?"
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:44 pm

As Lora listened to Lex speak, she couldn't keep the smile of her face. She hoped that one day it would be her and Dyl in a similar state of happiness. Though she was scared, a part of her did believe that he would get his memory back. "I'm so happy for you Lex," she told softly and hugged her friend once more. "You two are going to be even more amazing together."

She laughed lightly and asked teasingly, "Can't stop staring at it, can you? It's definitely worth staring at; even Kas should must have known when he gave it to you."

"Winter wedding? Oh wow, that would be a really beautiful one indeed," she murmured mostly to herself and blushed lightly. "No matter where or when it is, I am so going to be there," she told with a grin.

"The good?" She repeated, trying to remember the good things that happened. "I got to go to Hogwarts, which was a really nice experience. And even got to make a lot of friends," she said and smiled a little. "Plus, I did have fun with my other friends since we all got transferred together."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:37 pm