Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Troble times

Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Troble times Empty Troble times

Post by Leshia Prewett Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:31 am

Leshia was sitting on the edge of the dock. She had been through a whole lot. From fighting with her sister, to getting kidnapped. And finally have Ivano throw it back at her that he choose Tabi. Life wasn't really looking very good right now. And her home life wasn't that great. There was days that she just wanted to run away and didn't really care. The only person who might care is her sister. But her father could care less it would be better if she was never born. But she knew that wouldn't work because her twin would have never been born. And they really loved Tabi, it was because she was the Slytherin on the family.

There was some days that she wished that she would have died while she was being held captive. Her life was pointless anyways. She just sat there waiting for something good to happen to her. But she wasn't going to hold her breath. Because nothing good ever happened to her. She noticed that everything good always happened to Tabi. And usually Leshia got some happiness from her sister.
    Alucard Ergo
    Alucard Ergo
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Troble times Empty Re: Troble times

Post by Alucard Ergo Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:04 am

Alucard found himself by the Enchanted Lake he was looking for someone that he had found a liking to from a distance and wanted to get to know her. Just his luck he saw her sitting at the dock he approached slowly he didn't want to seem to eager to meet her or talk to her. His last girlfriend had dumped him because he wasn't around enough well she was all the way in Russia and he was stuck in England. He had tried to run away but they had found him were watching him closely to make sure that he would return to Hogwarts in the fall.

"Hello there. Do you mind if I join you?" He asked in an almost whispered tone.
    Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Leshia Prewett Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:13 am

Leshia life wasn't going that great anymore. When she went back to school she would have to watch Ivano and Tabi acting like a couple. And sometime it made Leshia sick just to think about it. She didn't think there was a guy out there who liked her in that way. And it was going to be yet another wonderful year of watching everybody be romantic. She then sighed at least she could hope for the best. I mean something could go right for her. That was something that she would pray about every night before she would go to sleep.

She then noticed that she wasn't alone before. And this was a person she had seen at the school before. He was a year ahead of her and was a Slytherin. “ You can if you want. Not sure that I would be good company.”
    Alucard Ergo
    Alucard Ergo
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Alucard Ergo Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:58 pm

Alucard smiled slightly and sat down beside her. He took a deep breath. "You know you shouldn't say that you wouldn't be good company you are human after all and not any sort of monster." He wasn't sure how to express his feelings he felt extremely shy for some reason he liked her and he wanted to know if she liked him.

"I have been admiring you from afar and haven't worked up the courage to tell you how I felt. I think that you are a gorgeous young lady and I was wondering if you..." He trailed off and looked at his hands who would want to be his girlfriend now.

He pushed his thoughts down and gulped for some air. "I was wondering if you would like to be my girlfriend?" He pushed it out there was no way he was going to stop again for he didn't know if he would be able to get it out if he did.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:56 am