Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

everything about you

Yefrem Lagunov
    Yefrem Lagunov
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

everything about you Empty everything about you

Post by Yefrem Lagunov Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:46 am

Yefrem didn't really know why he was where he was. He sat by the lake, humming to himself. He'd been kicked ourt of the house by Rosetta because according to her, Yefrem had spent 'too much time inside' and could really 'use some fresh air'.

He was bored out of his mind. Staring up at the clouds, he relized how boring they were.

He didn't really think much, so when his mind rolled over to Anya he was slightly confused. Yefrem hadn't really seen her in a while.

She probably just found some Hogwarts guy to run off with, he decided.

Yefrem sighed and shook his head. He really needed something to do.
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

everything about you Empty Re: everything about you

Post by danie Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:13 am

Sneaking out of her house had become pointless considering Anya's parents had become slightly... nicer to her. She had her suspicious, especially since they had funded her trip and had given her nicer clothing recently. They hadn't even reacted like normal parents -

As if they were ever normal to me, she thought with a scoff.

- when she came back with black hair with multicolored streaks and an eyebrow piercing.

Even Anya was surprised she had managed to get one. Even though she hadn't been fond of it at first - considering she had chose it over the lip ring and the nose - she had grown to like it a lot.

Since she was able to leave her house at will now, Anya had decided on going over to Azorat. With some money that her parents had surprisingly given her, she had bought a bag full of assorted candies at the candy shop and was quite happy about it. She had decided that she wasn't going to let it bother her once more. At least the tortures stop. At least they were showing her how humane they could be.

Finding her way towards the lake subconsciously and as she looked at her bag for another chocoball, the moment she looked up, she froze before she bumped into him.

"Yefrem?" She said with a small smile, surprised to see him.
    Yefrem Lagunov
    Yefrem Lagunov
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Yefrem Lagunov Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:37 am

Yefrem heard a voice and looked around. When he saw her he smiled.

"Hello there," he said. "Haven't seen you in a while." He looked at her. It seemed like ages. Yefrem raised an eyebrow.

"Your hair changed," he pointed out. "N-not that there's anything wrong with that, I kind of like it. I mean, it was nice before, but it still is. I'm just going to shut up now." He shook his head at himself.

Yefrem tilted his head. "Are you okay?"
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:13 am

"Oh hello, fancy seeing you here," she replied as her lips turned into something in between a smile and a shy smirk. "Haven't seen you in a while either but I have a feeling that you'll be seeing more often," Anya giggled a little as she went up to him and tapped his nose.

"Yeah, I guess it did change," she pulled on her hair, when he mentioned it and a blush appeared on her cheeks. "Thanks, for the compliment," Anya laughed as he had kept talking, "You're pretty cute when you do that."

She looked away, avoiding his eyes as she shrugged a little, "I'm alright." Looking back at him with a smile, she asked him how he was, "And your sister? How's she doing? Did she liked Durmstrang?"
    Yefrem Lagunov
    Yefrem Lagunov
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Yefrem Lagunov Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:28 pm

"Hurray!" Yefrem said, chuckling when she tapped him on the nose.

"Um, yeah," he sighed. "No problem." Why did he have to be such an idiot? "Oh really?"

Yefrem frowned, not quite buying it when she said she was alright. "You sure?" He didn't really want to be pushy. "I'm fine. Pretty sick of all the OWLs talk and stuff. My parents are being unnaturally... talkative about it." He laughed. "Valentina's good. She absolutely loves it. Wouldn't tell me who she'd met, though." Yefrem shook his head. "She's a funny one."
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:35 pm

"Oh, I went to the beach and I met a mermaid whom was very nice and gave me a sea shell and got to touch a turtle from under the sea!" She shared excitedly, "The beach was so pretty and the water was so clean and so see through. I can't wait to back again!"

"Yep," she giggled a little. Anya's blush rose a little, "I don't... yeah," she stuttered. "Are you okay?" Anya raised her right pierced eyebrow.

Anya shrugged a little, "I'll... I'll be fine." She muttered, lying, "Hopefully."

"Ah yeah, OWLS," she said. "Uhm, I suppose, yeah. I'm sort of weird and I'm kind of excited to take them and stuff. I don't know. Anyways, I'm glad your sister is having a good time."

"She met someone? Oh, it might be a boy," Anya laughed, "Aw, she must've boy considering she won't tell you!"
    Yefrem Lagunov
    Yefrem Lagunov
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Yefrem Lagunov Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:44 pm

Yefrem grinned. "That sounds cool. I told you it's good! Oh, and turtles. They are so awesome I don't have words."

"Yeah, fine," he said.

The Hrabrost nodded. He'd decided not to push any further. If Anya wanted to tell him, she would.

Yefrem frowned. "Well, I passed, but now my father seems to think that I'm smart enough to take over the buisness once he retires. I'm sure I'm not, and even if I was, I don't want to." He shook his head at her. "It was boring. Just studying, mainly."

"I hope not," he said warily. "Though, it would make sense not to tell me."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:23 pm