Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

The Run Aways

Serena D. Middleton
    Serena D. Middleton
    Second Year
    Second Year

The Run Aways Empty The Run Aways

Post by Serena D. Middleton Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:23 pm

It was late at night and Serena was standing out in front of her family’s mansion by herself in the moon light. She didn’t know if it could be called a family any more. Her parents were too busy for he and her siblings most of the time. The only one who seemed to care anymore was her big brother Prince and even then he couldn’t care. A tear fell from her eye as she watched her beloved cat walk down the path way to her. “No Socks you have to go back inside. I can’t bring you with me this time.” She said wiping her eyes. Turning she began to run away from the house towards the edge of London.

When she couldn’t run anymore she sat on a curb trying to catch her breath. Folding her arms she placed the on her knees and placing her head on her arms. She couldn’t believe she had just left her two best friends and one of them didn’t even know it. She looked back the way she came to make sure Socks hadn’t fallowed her and sighed in relief when she didn’t see him. Though she did wish she had seen either Prince or Ashton fallowing her, but she saw no one, nothing.”

Standing up again she began to walk through the worst part of London her nose stuck up in the air just like if she were anywhere else. She fixed her bag so it rested on her shoulder and the strap wasn’t falling off of her shoulder. She peered into the darkness and began to pretend like everything was okay. They wouldn’t even know she was gone until they woke up and she’d be surprised if they even looked for her. She wore a yellow graphic tee with two cupcakes one saying ‘don’t you wish you were hot like me?” to the other along with shorts and pink high top converses with her bag hanging off one shoulder.

At nearly twelve o’clock in the morning and Serena Middleton was still walking around london when she stumbled across a clinic. Taking her bobby pen out of her hair she picked the lock to let herself in. Carefully the eleven year old closed the door and locked it once again behind her. She turned back to the waiting room and looked around. It was a nice room but it wasn’t the best, at least not in Rena’s eyes.

Serena had just ran away from home and had found herself looking for a place to sleep for the night, which is why she had broken into the clinic. She walked from room to room finally stopping in the fourth one and climbing up in the chair. It was quiet comfy the perfect place to sleep for the night. She curled up in the chair and quickly fell asleep.
    Tara Middleton
    Tara Middleton
    Muggle
    Muggle

The Run Aways Empty Re: The Run Aways

Post by Tara Middleton Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:04 pm

Tara was a little confused; to say the least, sure her day went well, albeit a little early.
    And unlocking the clinic and entering the quiet office wasn't confusing, it always held a beautiful calm to the young hygienist.
    It wasn't until she started to make her daily staff rounds that things got a little strange.
    Room one was empty, as it usually was, because of the lack of staff.
    Room two wasn't bad either, well maintained as it may be.
    It wasn't until she went into exam room three that things sounded wrong, there was breathing somewhere close by.
    "Alice, is that you?" She called out.
    Feeling really nervous, Tara walked into the fourth exam room, but nothing would prepare her for what she would see.
    "A lass?"
    Serena D. Middleton
    Serena D. Middleton
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Serena D. Middleton Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:08 pm

Serena awoke when Tara spoke from the door way of the room she had been sleeping in. “No a girl, Named Serena Middleton.” She said quietly sliding off of the chair and fixing her cloths so they didn’t look as slept in. “What else would I be?” she asked yawning and running her fingers through her hair. She didn’t move away or closer to Tara but stood there half asleep and tired.
    Tara Middleton
    Tara Middleton
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tara Middleton Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:22 pm

Tara was baffled, at seeing the young lady standing in front of her, how had she gotten in to her clinic in the first place.
    Not wanting to startle the young girl, Tara decided to ask a simple question first with a more calmed tone.
    "What's a young lady like you doing in a clinic this early? I don't think your folks would be too pleased about you going missing?
    Serena D. Middleton
    Serena D. Middleton
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Serena D. Middleton Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:28 pm

“It was dark outside,” Serena said rubbing her eyes. “And they don’t care about me.” She walked up to Tara and pushed her way through the door way and went back into the waiting room. “They have too many kids to care about me,” She said thinking about the new baby that was on the way, who would be named Darlyn, and her other three siblings, Prince, Kendall, and Elena. “They don’t need me to.” She ran back to the exam room and picked up her bag she had dropped in her sleep then back to the waiting room.
    Brian Middleton
    Brian Middleton
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Brian Middleton Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:54 am

Brian had set an appointment to go to get his teeth cleaned. He knew he was a little early. But he thought he knew he could handle a little wait. He was not expecting to see what he saw when he opened the clinic doors and walked into the waiting room. There was his niece Serena standing there talking to a hygienist.

"Rena dear what are you doing here?" He asked as he walked over to her. he was a little perplexed as to why she would be here with out her parents and he bet they would be worried sick about her.
    Serena D. Middleton
    Serena D. Middleton
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Serena D. Middleton Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:00 pm

“Uncle BRIAN!” Serena squealed running up to the man who stood in the waiting room of the clinic and hugging his legs, “What are you doing here?” She asked trying to avoid the question he had asked. She walked away from Brian and over to a chair on the other side or the room. Climbing up in it she sat in the chair swinging her legs pretending that she was waiting for something. After a few minutes she looked up at her uncle and tilted her head to the side a little, “Mummy and Daddy have too many kids. They don’t want me anymore,” She said quietly
    Tara Middleton
    Tara Middleton
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tara Middleton Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:05 am

Tara looked on baffled, first the break in, now Mr Middleton actually knowing the lass.
    "Excuse me Mr Middleton, but how do you know this lass", I found her asleep on one of my clinics chairs.

Tara had hoped at least one of them would shed some light on the two questions at hand before she helped the man standing in front of her, she couldn't help but feel he was quite handsome, but merely shook that thought aside.

She was a head hygienist, he was her patient, she couldn't change that fact at least.
    Brian Middleton
    Brian Middleton
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Brian Middleton Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:58 am

Brian smiled at Rena slightly before it turned to a frown when she said that her parents didn't want her any more he was fairly sure that wasn't true. Turning his attention to the hygienist. " This here young lady is my niece Rena. Though as to why she is here I am not sure." Brian looked over to Rena he knew that he should probably get her home. Though he might let her spend a few days at his house though he would send a message to her parents to let them know that she was alright.

He walked over and knelt down infront of her. "I don't believe that your parents don't want you but if you want you can come spend a few days at my house." He said trying not to concerned though he was very she had broke the law by breaking into the clinic and probably is causing her parents heart attacks at her disapperence.
    Tara Middleton
    Tara Middleton
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tara Middleton Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:34 am

Tara took a look at the gentleman, Brian Middleton, scheduled today for a cleaning, but not quite THIS early.

"Mr Middleton, you are a hour early, why on earth are you here just as the clinic is opened"?

Hopefully he would shed some light on a odd situation.
    Serena D. Middleton
    Serena D. Middleton
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Serena D. Middleton Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:05 pm

Serena ran back over to her uncle climbing up on his back as if he were a tree. "Why can't I stay with you forever?" She asked wraping her arms around his neck. "Mummy and Daddy wouldn't care, I doubt they would even notice me being gone. Not with them being so busy and haveing five kids. They would never ever know." She pouted giving her best puppy dog face. "Please?" she asked batting her eyes and trying to look prettylike she had seen on the t.v. many of times when she was home from school.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 11:22 am