Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

and that's how it's done

Adria Mason
    Adria Mason
    Muggle
    Muggle

and that's how it's done Empty and that's how it's done

Post by Adria Mason Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:30 pm

Adria sighed to herself as she made her way to the stage. It had already been a couple of hours but the crowd didn't seem to be decreasing, rather the opposite in fact. She had been trying to spot anyone good looking in the audience to keep her mind away from half the drunk people surrounding her. Sure, she enjoyed her job, except it sometimes got a bit...uncomfortable.

Hearing the cheering of the crowd, even she couldn't keep the smile from her face. She still found it surprising that these people were actually here to see her and ever since then, she has been confident about herself.

She suddenly bumped into someone and she quickly began to apologize. "Sorry, I was a little distracted," she said with a sheepish smile, suddenly wishing she had a jacket to cover up her short shirt and skirt.
    Marianne Delancy
    Marianne Delancy
    Head of Prideux
    Head of Prideux

and that's how it's done Empty Re: and that's how it's done

Post by Marianne Delancy Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:47 pm

This show - well, there was a reason she made sure to catch it every time she was in town. All the girls on stage were so beautiful and hot. Blushing softly as she glanced back up at them, Marianne hummed softly, moving through the crowd unconsciously.

If it wasn't for the very loud crowd around, she'd be enjoying herself, but sometimes, like now, the very drunk people around her made it difficult.

Giving her head a little shake, she fixed her gaze back up on stage before someone bumped into her.

Quickly regaining her balance, she turned towards the stranger, giving her a little smile, waving her apology away, "Oh, it's alright. With such a crowd, I can't really blame you."

Adria Mason
    Adria Mason
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Adria Mason Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:26 am

Adria gave a relieved smile to the stranger. "Yes well, I guess you're right. And I'm sorry about my attire," she said with a sheepish smile. "I'm one of the dancers, actually."

The it clicked her. "I've seen you around here before. But I don't think you've noticed me though," she laughed lightly. "I just do a few shows here and there." She leaned into whisper, "But I have to say that I'm pretty good."
    Marianne Delancy
    Marianne Delancy
    Head of Prideux
    Head of Prideux

Post by Marianne Delancy Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:53 am

Returning the woman's smile, Marianne gave the woman's outfit a glance as she mentioned it. There were worse things to wear, she supposed. Snapping her gaze back up to the blonde's eyes, her own eyes widened, "Ooh, really? That must be really fun."

She'd actually noticed her? That was - wow. Her cheeks flushing from the compliment, though it could have been passed off from the heat, as the establishment was rather full of bodies. "I didn't think any of the dancers really looked out at the crowd, let alone recognized us," she said softly, more to herself than to the woman. "I think I've caught one or two." Marianne confirmed, nodding her head for emphasis. The woman did seem to be slightly familiar. Raising an eyebrow, she giggled, teasing the other woman, "And modest too, I see."
    Adria Mason
    Adria Mason
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Adria Mason Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:01 am

"It is amazingly fun really," Adria admitted and laughed lightly. "My daylight job? I'm a bookstore owner. But business isn't going too fast and I need to keep making some quick money, so here I am," she explained. "I didn't think it'd be this great, though."

"Well, since I don't dance every night, I do sit amongst the audience and watch the show once in a while. And I noticed some frequent customers, such as yourself," she grinned. "When you've got it, flaunt it, why be modest?" She asked and nudged the woman's shoulder playfully.

"I can tell that you're not from around here...France, perhaps? Guessed the accent is all," she chuckled softly.
    Marianne Delancy
    Marianne Delancy
    Head of Prideux
    Head of Prideux

Post by Marianne Delancy Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:53 am

"I'd love to try one day," Marianne admitted. But what if one of her students caught her? Well, future students, as she hadn't actually started teaching yet. But still, that gnawing fear was present. Nodding along to her little story, she smiled, "I guess the job surprised you."

Bowing, she grinned, clasping a hand over her heart, "Guilty as charged. What can I say? I love these shows!" Giggling, she nudged the blonde back, "To avoid people thinking you have an ego?" she teased playfully.

"Yep, France is home - and I totally forgot to introduce myself." Shaking her head amusedly, she grinned, "Marianne."
    Adria Mason
    Adria Mason
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Adria Mason Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:30 am

"You should! I mean, you seem like someone who'd enjoy dancing, singing and those sorts of things," Adria observed and grinned lightly. "Unless of course there's something stopping you, in which, you can totally ignore whatever I just said," she smiled sheepishly.

She laughed and nodded her head towards the stage. "Yes, for the most obvious reasons, dancing and stripping attract a huge crowd. It does give me an exhilarating feeling though." She rolled her eyes good naturedly, "Why be bothered what people think? I've learnt not to give a damn what they say."

"And I have forgotten as well; Adria's the name," she grinned back. "Pleasure to meet you Marianne, pretty name by the way," she complimented. "So what do you do for a living?"
    Marianne Delancy
    Marianne Delancy
    Head of Prideux
    Head of Prideux

Post by Marianne Delancy Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:35 pm

"Oh trust me, I do love all those things." Marianne nodded, grinning at the blonde. "Nah," she waves her hand, letting out a shaky little laugh, "I think the only person stopping me's myself."

Sighing happily, her expression became dreamy and she nodded. "I know the feeling. It makes you feel like you're on top of the world and nothing or no-one can can bring you down and it's just amazing." Shaking her head, she laughed, "Best feeling there is."

Blushing at the compliment, she said, "Thank you! Though I guess you really only have my parents to thank. The feeling's mutual, Adria." Her job? Well, she couldn't tell her where she worked, but.... "I'm a professor at this private school in France. Or at least, I will be once school starts again."
    Adria Mason
    Adria Mason
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Adria Mason Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:22 pm

"I know, who wouldn't love those things?! Probably a boring or scared person," Adria commented, mostly teasing. "Well, if the person is you yourself, then you should definitely stop that and go give it a shot," she told firmly. "Seriously, it's amazingly fun."

She nodded her head enthusiastically in agreement. "Exactly! It is such a freaking awesome experience like thing. You know what the funny thing is? I never imagined I'd be this kind of person who'd enjoy being centre of attention," she confessed. "I mean, not that I always want that, but it's nice to be recognized for something."

She was pretty much considered a freak back in high school and primary school and this was all new to her.

"Ooh, Professor huh? That's cool, which subject?" She asked with a grin.
    Marianne Delancy
    Marianne Delancy
    Head of Prideux
    Head of Prideux

Post by Marianne Delancy Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:38 pm

"Or just an all-around loser." Marianne laughed, shaking her head slightly. Glancing up towards the stage, she grinned, turning back to Adria, "I think I will."

"It is," She said, sighing softly, "Knowing that someone appreciates you and knows how dedicated to what you do you are, it's just amazing. It makes you feel like you're a million bucks."

Wha - what class? Scrambling for the Muggle equivalent of Magical Beasts, she finally said, "Animals. I teach them about animals."

Adria Mason
    Adria Mason
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Adria Mason Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:55 pm

Adria looked at the woman with a smirk and nodded her head towards the stage. "Want to give it a try now? I'm sure I can ask the manager to spare a few minutes of the planned show. Besides, you might make quite the fortune," she grinned.

"Seems like you've experienced that feeling a lot," she observed and gave a genuine smile. "I wouldn't call myself dedicated to this job but to my books and Science? More than anything in the world," she sighed blissfully.

"Class about animals? Oh, that's interesting I guess," she commented with a shrug. She really loved animals actually, but didn't think they were that fascinating enough to be taken a class on.
    Marianne Delancy
    Marianne Delancy
    Head of Prideux
    Head of Prideux

Post by Marianne Delancy Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:51 pm

"You - you'd actually -" Her eyes widening, Marianne grinned, throwing her arms around Adria, "Of course. It'd be fun. And - thank you. You're amazing, you know that?"

Shrugging, she smiled, "Well, I've had a happy life. I can't complain, right?" Nodding, she said, "Well, though I'm not the biggest fan of science, I do like books, so I get that."

Sighing happily, she grinned widely, "Oh, it is. There are just so many cool and unusual animals out there I can teach them about...." Trailing off, she sighed happily again, "It's going to be amazing."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:18 pm