Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

In need of threads

Ace Zabini
    Ace Zabini
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

In need of threads Empty In need of threads

Post by Ace Zabini Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:43 pm

This is my first character on this site, and I need to get started with the plot of him. He works in the Ministry and is 20 years old. He is very kind to new people, but he can quickly walk away if someone annoys him. He is very smart and charming, and can be rather flirtatious.

Here is his profile:

Ace Zabini

So please let me know if you're interested Smile
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

In need of threads Empty Re: In need of threads

Post by JJeh Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:03 pm

I have an abundancy of characters Razz Some of them are interesred

Uhh... mainly I need to work on not ignoring my adults Razz

Soo...

There's Kallie (Profile) she's a little bit socially awkward (Stick in the mud as she fondly likes to call herself) and the Minister of Magic but... she needs a bit of a social life Razz

Colin (Profile)is one of my professors... he REALLY needs a social life... but sometimes I forget about him, soo, he may be slow in responding (If I knew he had a thread, I'd try REALLY hard in not doing that of course)

Kas (Profile) ... what do you know Razz Another one of my adults that has no friends... this ones pretty fun loving and easy going... he just doesn't have friends cause I don't post with him often Razz

Anndd... my newbie Roul (Profile) my little klepto here loves a party Very Happy

... anyway... I probably overloaded you with that Razz And thats not even half my charries Razz But anyway, rambling...

If you want to post with on or more of them, start a thread and I'll crash, or order me to start a thread Very Happy And we can see how this all goes.

[wholy laughing face... sorry about over using that... I have a problem. Razz ... oh look, there I go again.]

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 9:09 pm