Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

want you to come for the ride

Aveneil Corbett
    Aveneil Corbett
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

want you to come for the ride  Empty want you to come for the ride

Post by Aveneil Corbett Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:51 pm

Though Neil would never admit it to anyone, and sometimes even to himself, he enjoyed coming to the lake because of it's peacefulness. He knew most students in his school found him strange, as he liked to be by himself. The truth being, he never felt comfortable in his own home; as if his parents had their eye on him at all times.

As he walked, he kicked a few stones and even threw some into the water; another thing he found pleasure in. He was planning on sneaking out of his house at night, so he could attend his friend's party at the Moulin Rouge club.

After a while of roaming around, he sat down underneath one of the trees. Closing his eyes, he let himself relax and forget about everything and didn't hear the approaching footsteps.
    Charlotte West
    Charlotte West
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

want you to come for the ride  Empty Re: want you to come for the ride

Post by Charlotte West Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:03 am

After a few days of being in England, she had to admit that she sort of missed France. Charlotte liked it a little more than England and the accents- The accents are... she thought dreamily. It was a pretty hot day, in her books, and the blonde had remembered a lake that was a couple of miles away.

With her two piece swimsuit underneath her outfit, she rolled up the sleeves of her bottom up blouse and readjusted her purse.

And as she approached the destined spot, she noticed a familiar body sitting under a tree. Placing the familiar smirk on her lips, she walked towards Neil, placed her legs on each side of his legs and lowered down to sit on him.

"Well, it seems we meet again," Charlotte smirked she used her hand to move her braid right over he shoulder.

outfit.
    Aveneil Corbett
    Aveneil Corbett
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Aveneil Corbett Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:21 am

On recognizing the voice, Neil grinned lightly and opened his eyes to indeed find the girl he had been introduced to a few days back. He couldn't deny that he was surprised he'd run into her again.

He placed his hands on her thighs, letting his fingers trace the bare skin. "Pleasure to see you again, little minx," he smirked. "I usually tend to avoid girls after I've hooked with them once, but this seems to be out of my control," he remarked.

"Hm, you braided your hair; how nice. Makes it easier to pull, I think," he said with a wink and chuckled softly. "So what brings you here today?"
    Charlotte West
    Charlotte West
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Charlotte West Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:02 pm

Charlotte placed her hands on his shoulders, as she looked at him straight in the eyes when his hands had wandered down towards her thighs. Soon, she found herself entwining her fingers behind his neck, "Trying to get rid of me so soon?" Charlotte gave a soft chuckle as she shook her head as she proceeded to stand up, still straddling in and looking down. She placed her hands on her waist and smirked, "Then I guess I'll be on my way out."

"Sorry, don't think you can pull my hair today," the sixth year teased as shook her head and started to unbutton her blouse slowly to reveal the top part of her leapored print swim suit. "I'm here to actually swim in the lake. It's hot out, don't want to be stuck at my parents and a swim doesn't sound too bad. What are you doing here?"
    Aveneil Corbett
    Aveneil Corbett
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Aveneil Corbett Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:46 pm

"Well, I do try to get rid of girls normally, but like I said, things seem to be out of control whenever we're together," Neil said and laughed lightly. Before the blonde could get up fully, he tugged her braid and pulled her in for a kiss. "Seeing as that's the only physical contact we may have for the day, you are therefore, free to go," he smirked.

Giving her a wink, he smiled amusedly at Charlotte. "Hm, a fetish for leopard print, then?" He asked, recalling her jacket from their first meeting. "But no worries because it looks sexy." He shrugged at her question. "I just came here for a walk. No one's home and I felt bored. Not to mention, I come here frequently because I like the feel of the place."
    Charlotte West
    Charlotte West
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Charlotte West Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:06 am

"You make it seem like we've hanged out many times," she laughed mockingly. "I mean, this is our second encounter in each of our lives, unless you've been secretly stalking me, so you can't really say that things seem out of control, can you?" As her braid had been tugged before being able to fully stand up, she sat back down onto his lap and reacted almost instantly into the kiss as she returned it heatedly. "Hm, I never said no to the physical contact but since you basiclly said no, I suppose it's a no," she smirked back and finally removed herself from Neil and stood up.

Rolling her eyes, she finally removed her blouse and since she was already standing up, she proceeded on taking off her shorts as well, followed by her sandals, "I know it does and it's not an obsession, it's just something I enjoy wearing."

"Well, I guess I know where I'll be looking for you if I ever need something," she smirked, speaking over her shoulder as she began to head towards the edge of the lake. Once there, she turned to face Neil, "So, are you going to join me or are you just going to watch me?"
    Aveneil Corbett
    Aveneil Corbett
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Aveneil Corbett Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:51 am

"Well, they do say that first impressions matter. And judging from our first impressions, I think I'm ready to make an assumption about how things are going to be between us, at least for a while," Neil smirked. "It's okay sweetheart, if you become desperate for my touch, I can alter the 'no physical contact' rule," he chuckled. "It is your fault for making your hair so tempting to play with."

He pretended to think and replied with a grin, "Maybe you should try wearing other designs. I know they'd all look sexy on you and I do like a girl with variety."

"Oh, you may not find me here all the time. Sometimes, you'll just have to look harder," he winked. Figuring a swim won't hurt, he got up and proceeded to strip down to his silk black boxers. "Looks like I'll be joining you," he answered and walked towards the edge and got into the water.
    Charlotte West
    Charlotte West
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Charlotte West Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:53 am

"And what kind of impression did I give you the first we met," Charlotte smirked as she leaned her closer to Neil's face and bit her lip gently, "Cause I'm really interested in what your pretty sexy lips have to say about that." Winking, she leaned into him, pressed their lips together and pulled away before he could react. "And by the way, I'm not desperate," she whispered sultrily a few centimeters of his lips.

Chuckling, she offered him to go with her shoppin one day, "Maybe you can help me out and tell me which ones would look better on me and which ones don't. How about that?" the blonde didn't expect him to actually accept, even though he hadn't said yes, so she never allowed herself to let her expectations to grow high that she had intended. And somehow, deep inside of her, even if she didn't notice at that moment, Charlotte actually hoped that he would accept her offer.

Shaking her head with barely visible smile, she chuckled to herself and followed behind him. The slytherin was glad that she had decided on braiding her hair so she didn't have to deal with all of the strays in her face once it got wet.

"Glad your joining," she smirked as she dived into the water and rising back up. "So, what do I have to know about you Neil? Anything interesting? Maybe I should watch my back while I'm here in France cause of your girlfriend. Wouldn't want to have my face punched in or anything."
    Aveneil Corbett
    Aveneil Corbett
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Aveneil Corbett Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:38 am

"I thought I had made that answer really obvious from our first encounter," Neil told the Slytherin with a raised eyebrow. "Or are you expecting a repeat of that?" He smirked. "You're just in love with my lips, aren't you?" He chuckled softly as she pulled away. "I don't blame you, because you know, my lips are an expert in many things," he whispered back. "Good, I think I can get used to having around a not-desperate girl, since the easy ones do get tiring after a while."

He glanced at Charlotte in surprise. "Well, that's certainly unexpected assuming that you are being serious," he muttered. He didn't feel there was to much to think about, it was a black and white response. "A sexy girl inviting me to help her shop for swimsuits? How the fuck can I say no to that?" He grinned amusedly. "Just owl me the where and the when and I'll be there, little minx." This was probably uncharted territory, but he was willing to give it a go. Anything could happen, after all.

The Prideux laughed at her comment. "My girlfriend? Sweetheart, the day I get a girlfriend is when hell freezes over." He shook his head. "After all, why would I want to limit myself to one girl when there are so many out there," he questioned as though it was obvious. "I mean, where is the fun in that? Life's easier without the relationship shit," he shrugged and swam a bit afar.
    Charlotte West
    Charlotte West
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Charlotte West Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:59 pm

"Maybe I just like to hear you say things," Charlotte responded slyly with a charming smile. "But I suppose if you don't want to say it, I wouldn't mind a repeat." Entwining her hands and fingers together, the Slytherin shrugged, "Have you ever thought that maybe you say that that I 'love' your lips because it is you that 'loves' mine? If I recall correctly, it was you who kissed mine first and not the other way around." Nodding off the rest of his comments nonchalantly, Charlotte smirked.

Surprised, she faced him with an arched eyebrow. "Oh," was all that she could reply at first. "I wasn't actually expecting you to say accept but, well, I guess I could arrange something for us to get together for that." Charlotte was actually slightly speechless about his answer but it had put a small smile on her lips that were pretty genuine. Looking away so he couldn't see them, she answered, "Okay then. You'll get an owl whenever I decide it's time to get some new swimsuits."

"Good choice," she pointed out, "I believe we're in the same page in that situation. I mean choosing a girl or a boy for the rest of one's life isn't fun at all. Most girls are so clingy and frustrating and boys, they try to be controlling. It defiantly would be a difficult choice for me." Agreeing with his last statement, the blonde smirked, "IT's all better and fun when you just have friends with the benefits."
    Aveneil Corbett
    Aveneil Corbett
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Aveneil Corbett Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:23 pm

"I repeat, you are a fucking hot girl who knows how to play her cards right," Neil remarked and winked at the Slytherin. "Oh yeah, I can see why you like me to say those words again." He murmured amusedly, mostly to himself, "Vous êtes autre chose, babe." He grinned and told her, "And if I recall correctly, it was your lips that were literally all over me. Or did you forget that part?"

He shrugged at Charlotte's surprised expression. "Well, it is something I've never done with any of the girls I've been with, but hey, I am willing to take a chance with you," he said. "Perfect. Even if I am not free, I'll make myself have time. You know, as long as I get to decide which ones look hotter on you," the Priduex told with a smirk. "Sure, send me the owl whenever. Besides, now I have something to look forward to."

"Why am I not surprised at that?" He teased the blonde. "Either way, always glad to know that there might actually be girls out there who agree with me; looks like I've found one." The boy nodded his head in agreement. "The easy ones are really clingy and they just keep coming back. I know that's supposed to be flattering, but it is just plain annoying. And in your case, I'm not going to be controlling seeing as you have many wide options that even I'm interested in," he grinned slyly. "Friends with benefits; that would totally work."

He dipped his head underwater and resurfaced after a few minutes. Pushing his hair back, he asked her, "Do you currently have any friends like that?"
    Charlotte West
    Charlotte West
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Charlotte West Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:49 pm

Placing her hands on her hips, Charlotte smirked, accepting his compliments with a shrug. "You know, I've been here in France some time now and I've yet to know some of the language," she replied. "So enlighten me on what that phrase means and how it connects to me, yeah?" Charlotte shook her head in amusement and denied his argument with a small smirk, "Nope, I don't remember."

"Oh," she said once more, stepping slightly back into the lake. "You do know that there isn't going to be anything between us, do you? Because what happened last time was a one time thing and it does not imply that you have to go with my to places like a..." Instead she cleared her throat loudly, not wanting to say the word boyfriend. She hardly liked that word as it is, she never thought she'd have to use it in some kind of situation.

"I don't understand why they have to be so clingy," said Charlotte. "You will not believe how many boys I have met that are very clingy. It's un-fucking-believable. I always thought that it should be girls being all clingy then last year, I met this boy who who wouldn't leave me alone. It was so creepy. He'd follow me around and send me constant owls and constantly try to ask me on dates. Don't get me wrong, it's flattering at first but after he wouldn't stop when I asked him for the 20th time, it was time to get a restraining order."

She thought about it for a minute and shook her head, "No, I don't have one. Nor would I want one as of the moment, I think. The guy that I was telling you about. He's the one that used to be my friend with benefits. What about you? Do you have one of those?"
    Aveneil Corbett
    Aveneil Corbett
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Aveneil Corbett Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:30 pm

"I think you'll have to earn yourself the translation. In the mean time, I'll just keep saying random French phrases that'll probably sound sexy to you," the Priduex replied with a wink. "Oh, don't tell me you have short term memory, little minx. Especially for a situation wherein you were thoroughly entertained." He remarked.

Neil chuckled softly at the girl's caution. "I wouldn't let anything happen 'between us' anyway. The last thing I need is a fucking relationship, so not going to happen sweetheart." Raising an eyebrow at Charlotte's reaction, he said, "Relax, will you? I have no interest whatsoever to be your boyfriend. I merely accepted your invite to help you shop for swimsuits. If you want to withdraw, I have no problem."

The boy couldn't help but wonder what made the blonde so freaked out at just his flirting. It's not like he didn't know exactly what their previous encounter was; a one time thing, like she just mentioned. But what she confessed next, gave him the explanation.

"That is the ultimatum of desperation," muttered the Priduex. "Anyone'd think you had supplied him with love potion since boys rarely behave so clingy. You had to get a fucking restraining order?" He asked and grinned amusedly at the thought. "What was his reaction to that?"

"Hell no. If I ever get a friend with benefits, she may decided she wants more and then, it'd all become shit," he stated. "I say, have flings with anybody you want and never bother to owl or contact the person again. Quick and not at all messy. Or if things get bad, get a restraining order," he chuckled and looked at her pointedly.

Charlotte West
    Charlotte West
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Charlotte West Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:12 am

"And what exactly do I have to do to earn that translation," she raised her eyebrow as she rubbed her neck with her hand. There had been these kinks in her neck since her arrival back to France and she thought it had something to do with the constant use of using the Floo system. "How do I have to earn any type of translation that will come out of you?"

Walking closer to him with a smirk, she shrugged, "I might have a selective short term memory problem that sometimes need that little extra... something, to make me remember. But you know, that's just me."

"Well good," she said with an affirmative nod. "I wouldn't want to have to get another restraining order on someone else. Besides, I don't want to get into a relationship either. I honestly don't think it's my thing either way." Listening to his words, she felt a little bit more relaxed and a little more secure that this wasn't going to head south anytime soon. "Okay then, you should expect a owl soon so you can check me out half-naked and you get to choose which swim suit looks best."

"I swear, I didn't slip him any kind of love potion." she confessed. "And I honestly don't know what his reactions was. I had the restraining order by that time. He has to stay 50 meters away from me."

Placing her hands on her hips, she laughed in agreement. "I can't believe I'm going to say this but I agree with you one hundred percent."
    Aveneil Corbett
    Aveneil Corbett
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Aveneil Corbett Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:20 pm

"I'll let you know when I think of ways for you to earn them," Neil replied. "At the moment, I cannot think of anything good enough that you'd have to do. Or you know, you could always catch up on your French and you wouldn't need me to translate," he smirked. "Not to mention, it'd totally be sexy to both sides."

The Priduex shook his head and gave Charlotte a sly look. Placing his hands on her hip, his thumb rubbed circles on her bare skin. "Oh, is that so? What kind of 'something extra' do you have in mind, hm? I'm really terrible at reading the signs, you know. Perhaps you'd like to enlighten me and I'd probably do it."

"You'll get used to me in no time, little minx. And so, the thought of getting a restraining order won't even cross your mind," chuckled the brown haired boy. "It's not exactly my forte either," he assured the Slytherin once more. "The fact that we're on the same page about this, shall make things more pleasurable for us anyway," he remarked and grinned. "Check you out half naked and choose swimsuits? Sounds like a fucking good day. After all, it is my turn considering you already saw me half naked."

"You don't need to slip any boy or girl a love potion; they'd fall for you either way," Neil told with a laugh. "Got to admit, I feel kinf of sorry for the guy. But desperate times call for desperate measures, I guess."

"So how about youtell me something about yourself?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.
    Charlotte West
    Charlotte West
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Charlotte West Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:30 pm

"Well Mister, I'm anxious to know what I'd have to do to get that translation out of you. And I don't know," she smirked as she leaned in. "I think it wouldn't be so sexy if both of us can speak it. Besides, I think I'd have a terrible accent to it. How about I speak to you in Russian instead of French? I did spend an entire year in Russia, you see so I can brag about being a little fluent in it."

Sliding her hands up his arms and around his neck when she stepped a little closer once her doubts had been washed away, the blonde, brown eyed girl smirked. Jumping up a little and warping her legs around his upper body, leaning into his face, "I'm pretty sure you know what I mean."

"Ooh, pleasurable for us? That sounds fascinating," she laughed, joking slightly. Scoffing slightly but not in an angry way, Charlotte shook her head, her mouth agape, "Are you not seeing me half naked right now?"

Shrugging half heartily, she adjusted herself considering Neil was carrying her. "I don't know, I'm a pretty boring person I wouldn't know what you'd want to know about me."
    Aveneil Corbett
    Aveneil Corbett
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Aveneil Corbett Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:13 pm

"Oh, Russian? Now there's another sexy language," Neil commented, feeling slightly impressed. "I say go for it since I do have a thing for foreign languages, though I may not understand it. Any language coming from your lips is worth hearing," the Priduex murmured, smiling lightly. "By the way, what were you doing in Russia for a year, if you don't mind me asking?"

Chucking softly at Charlotte's action, he wrapped his arm around her waist. He trailed his hand upon her skin, and said, "You mean, this sort of thing?" And with that, he placed his lips on hers. It was far from romantic and was heated. He smirked against her lips and tugged at her braid and bit her lower lip. "I suppose you remember now?" He asked, trailing his lips to her neck.

"It's just you and me little minx, of course it's fascinating," Neil stated and grinned at her. "Yes, but seeing you like this in a cosy place like perhaps, a bedroom, is better as I won't feel guilty for acting upon my temptations."

This time it was his turn to scoff. "You, boring? Oh please sweetheart, I find that very hard to believe. His fingers moved on her exposed back. "How about you tell me some of your favourite things? It can anything."
    Charlotte West
    Charlotte West
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Charlotte West Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:17 pm

"ну, это случайные фразы; is that any impressive?" She smirked proudly, "Just like you said, my lips can do multiple of things but that's for me to know and you to find out some other time." Charlotte tilted on her head at his question as he looked at him and shrugged, "I was at exchange student for an entire year. That's how I know Russian pretty... well."

The young woman's body raised goosebumps as his fingers trailed on her bare skin. Charlotte returned the heated kiss as she leaned into it and pressed their foreheads closer as she depend it. Her vocal chords created a low moan in her throat as he had smirked, tugged on her braid and bit her lower lip. "I, uh, I think I do remember," she stuttered and in retrospect, Charlotte was surprised at the fact that she had. Never in her life had she done that before so it freaked her out a little on the inside - but she was good at hiding it. Hopefully, it would only serve as an ego boost for Neil.

"A bedroom? Some one's a bit old fashion, isn't he?" the blonde teased, "I think the fitting rooms when trying them on, would work just as well. After all, I am a 'woman with options.'" She quoted him when they had first met.

Charlotte shrugged nonchalantly as she looked away, his fingers tracing her back as she turned to look back at him. "Uhm, I like... food?" She laughed at her lame attempt of a joke. "That good of enough?"
    Aveneil Corbett
    Aveneil Corbett
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Aveneil Corbett Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:55 pm

"Very much impressive sweetheart," praised the Priduex and smirked at Charlotte. "Luckily for you, I happen to have a lot of patience and will be looking forward to finding out those numerous things," Neil said with a grin. "Exchange student; nice. I'd rather you exchange to Beauxbatons for a year, because I know exactly how to make your time memorable there," he winked.

The brown haired boy merely smiled at her eagerness and deepened the kiss further. He traced his lips to her earlobe and bit down, not too gently. "Are you sure you remember?" Neil asked huskily. He was surprised at her stutter and wondered why'd she sound insecure all of a sudden. Deciding not to question upon it, he grinned slyly at her moan. "See, even that sounded sexy," he murmured against her neck, making sure to leave a hickey. His hand tightened on her waist, not wanting to let go and loving the feel of her skin.

"Not old fashioned; just thinking of the more amount of space we'll have," he corrected Charlotte and shrugged with a smile. "But if you don't mind the dressing room, then why should I argue? As long as the pleasure is guaranteed, I don't think it'll be a problem."

Neil glanced at her appreciatively. "A girl with an appetite, that is amazing. All of the girls I've been with hardly bothered to touch any sort of delicious food, giving bullshit reasons about wanting to be slim." He shook his head. "So what's your favourite food?"
    Charlotte West
    Charlotte West
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Charlotte West Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:37 pm

"Patience is something I don't seem to have," she fessed up, laughing at the thought of countless of times she had gotten in trouble because of it. "I'm a very impatient woman and I hate waiting for anything." Charlotte nodded and pretended to think for a bit, with her lips twisting into a smile, "See, I wanted to but I was told that I couldn't. Maybe you should do it instead of being in Beauxbatons. Hogwarts probably has a lot more to offer than your prissy little school."

"Perhaps," she giggled playful as he bit on her earlobe. "But maybe you'll have to work a little harder to make sure I remember all of it, with your patience and all being never ending," she said, adjusting herself once more so she didn't feel she was going to fall. Either way, if she did, all she'd receive was cold water. "Did it?" Charlotte asked rhetorically, as his lips hovered on her neck.

Shaking her head and reciprocating Neil's smile, "True, the bed would have more space but it'd be so boring and common! A dressing room, however, you'd be on the edge cause you could be caught at any moment." She winked, "But I suppose if you only want to pleasure me, then I guess I can live with that."

"That's a difficult question," she groaned as her head titled back and looked at the sky dramatically before looking back at him. "I like all types of food. How about this, my favorite color is gold. That satisfy you enough?"
    Aveneil Corbett
    Aveneil Corbett
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Aveneil Corbett Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:51 pm

"It's alright, one of us should be impatient anyway, it'd be a bore if there was too much patience," Neil said and smiled slyly at the Slytherin. "As much as I would love to go to Hogwarts, I wouldn't abandon my one of a kind French school," admitted the Priduex and shrugged. "I'm sure you feel the same about your own school, though you attended Durmstrang. Besides, all schools are different and offer different things I guess. But we'll definitely have to make an exchange some time," he smirked.

"Ah, but since you are the impatient one, aren't you supposed to be doing things as well to help you remember?" Questioned Neil with a raised eyebrow and kissed her once more. He wrapped his arm tighter around and leaned to whisper in her ear once more, "Don't worry, I won't let you fall." He nodded his head and responded casually, "Yes, it did actually. And I don't think you are surprised by that fact."

He laughed lightly at Charlotte's statement. "A dressing room does sound interesting and plus it'd be a change from our first encounter. I'm up for exploring your options anyway," he remarked and winked at the Slytherin.

Neil rolled his eyes good naturedly and scoffed, "You can do really better than that. Although, if your favourite colour is indeed gold, I appreciate the information. Alright, how about a happy memory?" He asked.
    Charlotte West
    Charlotte West
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Charlotte West Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:16 am

"Pfft," she responded, a playful smile appearing on her lips. "Being patient is very overrated, if you ask me. So you'd rather wait for an eternity for something to come to you rather than go out there and snatch it with your proper hands? Because that sounds like a big waste of time." Laughing lightly to his 'one of a kind' school comment, Charlotte shook her ehad with a smirk, "And by one of kind school, you mean your prissy school, the school that teaches you about colours and how to be a proper house wife or man?"

"Aw, is someone growing a bit impatient?" The blonde slytherin remarked and she returned the kiss hastily, biting his lip roughly as her hands remained around his neck, drawing useless figures on his back. Pulling away, her tongue ran along the top of her teeth. "Mm, of course you wouldn't let me fall because I have a theory of you," she removed one of her hands from behind his neck and proceeded to poke his chest, "like having my body against yours. And no, not really surprised at all."

While her head shook from side to side, her finger tips barely touching his skin as they roamed around his upper body, "A lot of places sound interesting." Charlotte sultrily whispered as she leaned into his ear, her right hand finger tips slowly reaching up towards his neck and to his lips. "But I should practice being patient, huh," she teased, smirking.

"And could you tell me why you want to know his information," she asked curiously as she tilted her head. "But if you must know, I hardly have happy memories. So I shall leave you with the time I spent an entire day with my younger sister many summers ago. Well, what's your favorite colour, go on then and answer."
    Aveneil Corbett
    Aveneil Corbett
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Aveneil Corbett Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:46 pm

"It may be overrated, but highly effective I must say," remarked the Priduex and smiled slyly. "And besides, you know the quote, good things happen to those who wait. I mean, where's the fun if we both are highly impatient?" Neil winked at the Slytherin. "Colours and house chores? May I ask who dared to give you such false information?" He asked with a raised eyebrow and looked at her amusedly. "Arts, mythology, things like that are our forte, in case you must know."

"Not impatient, just reasoning," murmured the boy and groaned appreciatively at the feeling and bit the blonde's lip as well, none too gently. Trailing his lips to her neck, he made sure to leave a hickey. "I'm fucking sure you like being in this position as well," he stated with a smirk and tugged on her braid. "Though if you'd prefer the water over me, feel free to tell me and I'd let go with no objection," he teased and laughed lightly and kissed her hard once more.

"Huh, you taste better than the water," Neil told huskily, not taking his eyes from her's as he sucked one of her fingers gently. "More places like the dressing room? Please, enlighten me with more," told the Priduex and grinned.

He shrugged, "I don't know, maybe I want to know more about you. That sounds like a nice memory, by the way." He said with a tone of sincerity. "My favourite colour would have to be deep ocean blue, not sure why, but it is." He answered. "Favourite food?"
    Charlotte West
    Charlotte West
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Charlotte West Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:40 am

"I still think it's way overrated," Charlotte rolled her eyes and then leaned into his hear and whispered, "Besides, I think I'd bore you if I was patient but you do have a point there. There'd be no fun at all."

"Well, considering it is a prissy school in my terms, I think I can freely say that I believe you learn house chores and colours," the blonde smirked mockingly as she tilted her head in a fake disappointing no. "Or am I one hundred percent wrong in this situation? Because if so, I'll definitely admit defeat and I'll go with whatever punishment you decide to impose on me," she laughed, while saying it dramatically.

"Alright then," she smirked as she stopped her actions and shimmed herself off from Neil. The Slytherin's hand was placed on his cheek as she slowly brought it down to his neck, trailing her fingers onto his chest and then pushed him hard enough that he fell into the water. "I think I'd rather stay in the water now," Char said when he resurfaced. "Besides, we weren't supposed to do anything," she whispered with a smirk when she had walked up to him, "Remember?"

With a playful smirked sultry, the brown eyed girl shrugged with a nod as she removed her finger from his mouth, "I know but you know, patience so I'll tell you someday."

"Yeah well," she shrugged as she placed her arms on her hips and looked away at the memory. Her sister was dead after all so she didn't exactly want to remember, "I don't know why you want to know much about me." The blonde thought about it for a moment. "Well if you insist in knowing shit about me, then I might as well comply. Favourite food? Pasta."
    Aveneil Corbett
    Aveneil Corbett
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Aveneil Corbett Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:53 pm

"Opposites attract, right? So, this could be a very good thing," Neil whispered back with a smirk and played with Charlotte's braid. "And, I do like girls who don't wait to get what they want."

"House chores? Isn't that a woman's job?" He scoffed and grinned lightly. "Unless you are implying that all guys in that school are gay, which I really have to disagree upon." He chuckled amusedly and leaned close, his lips inches away from hers. "I can honestly say that you are one hundred percent wrong in this situation," he murmured. "So are you willing to accept defeat? Though I have a feeling that you will enjoy my punishments."

Giving her a mischevious smirk, he pulled her into the water as well as he resurfaced. "There, you are in the water," he pointed out and ran his hands through his hair. He pulled her close and gave her one more lingering kiss before moving away from her. "Alright, no more touching I guess," he said and winked at the Slytherin.

"Why do you insist on telling me such trivial things about yourself?" He asked with a raised eyebrow as he walked towards shore. "I'm just interested in you as a person, is that so hard to believe? Not like I'm going to do anything with such information, just for my curiousity I guess," he shrugged. "But if you don't want to tell me, no problem. And just for the record, I hate pasta; maybe because my parents force me to consume on a somewhat daily basis," he muttered with a humourless smile.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:17 am