Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

History written in Ashes

Felix Marten
    Felix Marten
    First Year
    First Year

History written in Ashes  Empty History written in Ashes

Post by Felix Marten Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:26 pm

26th of August 2056

Today's weather was rather well, a bit cloudy and rainy as usual in England in which I was staying for around a week with my father. Speaking of which was once again gone. I bet Gringott's, but there is something odd in the air and I don't really know what. Note to self before I forget: need to ask father more about Gobbledegook...

It is hard to admit, but I do honestly am very excited that I am going to Durmsdrang. That feeling fills me up with joy, excitement and that adrenaline to go there and make my own mark in the world, not just because of who my father or grandfather is. My own mark, my own decisions, choices and risks. I would lie if I say I feel no fear. part of me does, my parents have told me stories of their school years, but stories of my grandpa... were different, like, more honest and open about what is there and truely I want to check it out!

Few days ago I found that odd jumpy girl of sorts, Slytherian of Hogwart if I am right.. I always thought that this was a house of cunning and deception but she was much stright-forward... I don't get it. Girls are always the same regardless of nation, school and house they just don't make sense... need to owl grandpa, he will know, he always does! I would ask papa but.. well yeah, he's a bit busy and stuff. Don't want to bother him...

Hope my little sister is ok, she is so lovely! I break my heart to know I will not see her for almost a year, but, well, maybe it is for better? That way sh will spend more time with father they need to get along.. maybe I should talk to father about her? She really miss him when he is gone...

Tomorrow we go back home and dad promised me to go to grandpa. He don't seem to like him much and I don't know why... why are adults so complicated? Both grandpa and papa are very wise and nice people, maybe it has to do with grandpa's work? He says it's delicate and that papa don't understands, but says I will when I grow up... will I?

Dad's back! Time to ask him more abuot Gobbledegook... It's so complicated and that makes it so more exciting to learn more about it! Not like I know anything to start with...

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 3:11 pm