Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Thread With Me? :)

Alexandria Soyala
    Alexandria Soyala
    Second Year
    Second Year

Thread With Me? :) Empty Thread With Me? :)

Post by Alexandria Soyala Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:04 am

This is my first character on this site and she needs some friends/enemies/some sort of plot.

Alexandria is an independent person, but she is not opposed to help; she'd just rather do things her own way. She's very open-minded towards others and doesn't understand the prejudice that is held towards Muggle-borns. She's however also afraid of love and doesn't want it to happen, so that's on the last of her lists.

If she doesn't like someone, she tries her best to still remain polite, but there will be those people who will drive her to be rude. And with those people, Alexandria won't back down. She's very stubborn.

Her family is very much alive and her mother is the person she lives with while she rarely sees her father. She has a little brother who goes between her mother and her father.

Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Thread With Me? :) Empty Re: Thread With Me? :)

Post by Rora Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:48 am

Umm, I have a few...

Anna Tshering is a fifth year Ravenclaw who's currently in a happier state of mind than she usually is. That can either be bad, horrible, or perhaps it might actually be a good think. She's generally spiteful to new people but if they take her fancy then she might listen to them. x)

Adele Bass is a fifthie as well, but a Gryffie like Xandra. x) She's just experienced a death of her brother, so she isn't very co-operative at times. She's generally a nice, insane person. She and Xandra can be friends. c:
    gigi
    gigi
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by gigi Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:40 pm

I have Charlotte Minogue. They seem to be pretty alike and they're in the same year, so we can thread them if you'd like.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:21 am