Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Life is Magical

Alicia Lopez
    Alicia Lopez
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Life is Magical Empty Life is Magical

Post by Alicia Lopez Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:33 am

(OOC: This is probably going to be terrible. My first fantasy rp.)

Alicia lugged her suitcases along the aisle way of the train to reach an empty compartment, there weren't many empty ones left after being so late. It wasn't her fault though, the one to blame was the driver that couldn't find where the station was, bringing them in about 3 circles, wasting precious time. She was absolutely exhausted having to run from the entrance into 9 and 3/4, miraculously, somehow making it on time.

She slid open the screen of the empty compartment, jamming her belongings into the storage and slumping into the seat with a sigh. Her fifth year at Hogwarts, time went fast. Alicia enjoyed Hogwarts other than been home lonely with her father, that way she could actually get noticed for once. She still remembered having the sorting hat placed on her head, waiting for it to sort her, and hearing it shout out HUFFLEPUFF!

She watched the scenery pass as the train made its trip to Hogwarts while fiddling with her hair extensions. The scenery was quite nice the greenery and the sun shining down on the world below. Not being glad for school, but being around all her housemates and her friends. Mostly to be away from her father who spent most of the day in his locked bedroom.

Jaiden Landon
    Jaiden Landon
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Life is Magical Empty Re: Life is Magical

Post by Jaiden Landon Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:31 pm

Jaiden looked for an empty compartment but found none. He was hoping he could just spot Quinn but he had no idea what she looked like at all. Jaiden found a girl who looked around his age or a year older by herself. He opened the door. "Hi, do you mind if I sit here" Jaiden asked.
    Alicia Lopez
    Alicia Lopez
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Alicia Lopez Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:15 am

Alicia was all alone in the train compartment until she heard the thick glass compartment door slide open. There stood a boy, around her own age, maybe younger or older. Most likely, there weren't anything compartments left by now, most were already occupied when she arrived.She didn't really mind being alone or having company. Let alone having any clue who this person was but you can always make new friends right. "Ya, sure."
    Jaiden Landon
    Jaiden Landon
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jaiden Landon Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:46 am

Jaiden nodded and took a seat across from her. He took notice she was a Hufflepuff and she was around his age or older. He wasn't sure about that detail. Jaiden looked at her. "I'm Jaiden Landon by the way" Jaiden introduced himself to her.
    Alicia Lopez
    Alicia Lopez
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Alicia Lopez Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:24 am

"Alicia Lopez," Alicia said with a smile, noticing that he was in Gryffindor. "So, what year are you in?" that was the one thing she still wondered and wished to know. Though, he portrayed a fourth or fifth year, those were her guesses at least. Plus, there wasn't that much to say either and her legs were dying from running so much.
    Jaiden Landon
    Jaiden Landon
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jaiden Landon Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:44 pm

Jaiden nodded and smirked. "Nice to meet you Alicia" Jaiden said to her. "Oh I'm in fourth" Jaiden said to her. Jaiden looked out the window. Just only amount of time until the truth comes out and some might be hurt by it. "So what year are you in" Jaiden asked.
    Alicia Lopez
    Alicia Lopez
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Alicia Lopez Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:27 am

"I'm in fifth." So she was right he was a fourth year. You could say her fourth year wasn't the greatest, if you call a tooth pulled bad how about getting punch in the lip having it swell. She noticed Jaiden looking out the window, the sun was beginning to set, was there something wrong with that? "Are you ok...?"
    Jaiden Landon
    Jaiden Landon
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jaiden Landon Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:48 pm

Jaiden looked at her when she talked. "Oh yeah, sorry I was just thinking about a conversation I was going to be having this year. It's really messing with my mind a litte bit" Jaiden explained to her. He didn't want to just come out and say it, he wanted to ease into it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:52 am