Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Because Julian needs to die

Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Because Julian needs to die Empty Because Julian needs to die

Post by Julian Rousseau Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:22 am

So, I came up with this awesome plot for this guy, and I need a girl for it.

Name: Lucie/Lucy your choice, really.

School: It really doesn't matter to me. I mean, I don't need you until seventh year anyways, so you cam go to one of the other schools and just pull a Quil and transfer seventh year. Razz

Age: Wellllllll, you'll probably have to be in Jul's year. And if there aren't any spots, we'll make them Razz

Faceclaim: Shenae Grimes, pretty pretty please? For the GIFs?

Spoiler:

Right, so the plot.

So, Jul's going to break her heart. Razz And after her heart gets broken, she (understandably) is going to be pissed off. And this girl has mafia connections, so she's going to take advantage of those and use them to hurt him. But instead of just getting them to kill him, they're going to go after the people Jul cares about. (And Nine's gonna get attacked and it'll all be terribly tragic.)

And then once Nine gets killed he's going to freak out (because I don't think he'd take her threats seriously) and then Jul gets all depressed because he sorta killed his own friend and offs himself.

But in reality he just faked his death.

So um, I'm not sure what sort of personality you'd have to have to make this work. This is why I just come up with the plots, not the charries. Razz

The plot takes place in Jul's seventh year (closer to the end), so we have tons of time, I just want the mafia chick to have a life before she ruins Jul's. Razz

I'd love you until the end of the world if you made this charrie. Very Happy

danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Because Julian needs to die Empty Re: Because Julian needs to die

Post by danie Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:55 am

OH OH OHOH
    MEMEMEMEME Very Happy
    Afonka Alkaev
    Afonka Alkaev
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year