Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

5 posters

The Best Defense||Fourth Years

JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

The Best Defense||Fourth Years Empty The Best Defense||Fourth Years

Post by JJeh Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:07 pm

Juliet walked quietly into the empty classroom, scanning the area with a slight sigh before folding herself into a seat; she briefly wondered if this year was going to go as swimmingly as the last class.

She seemed to recall her rebelious streak sparking up in this particular class more than the others - but in all honesty, the other kids deserved it, they were being petty, and what kind of Professor through fireballs at students?

The crazy kind.

Still, she supposed she was striving to be a little more in control of that temper that had shown itself the year before.

Or perhaps she was just getting better at just not caring.

Eitherway, as she leaned back in her chair, looking around the room waiting for someone to show up - for something to happen, she felt... perhaps a little more optomistic than she had before.

And besides... if it turned out completely pointless, she could always leave, Miss Mad would understand not being able to tollerate nonesense.
    Jamie Malfoy
    Jamie Malfoy
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

The Best Defense||Fourth Years Empty Re: The Best Defense||Fourth Years

Post by Jamie Malfoy Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:05 pm

Jamie walked into the DADA classroom and saw one other person there. Again, she was early, Jamie shook her head. She realized it was J.J and Jamie took a seat behind her. "Hey J.J" Jamie greeted with a small smile. Jamie went into her bag and got out her things. She really needed to be late to one of her classes.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:39 pm

Juliet looked up at the sound of approaching feet, and smiled slgihtly as the girl sat beside her.

"Hello Jamie," she responded politely, "You had a good summer, I trust?"

Small talk wasn't exactly her forte... she often did not see the point of it, and felt just awkward doing it, but sitting in silence would have felt more so to the girl.
    Jamie Malfoy
    Jamie Malfoy
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jamie Malfoy Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:09 pm

Jamie nodded to her. "My summer was okay, would have been better if my father didn't give me the 'talk' about boys, ever since I got a boyfriend he has been on high alert" Jamie explained to her.

"What about you" Jamie asked her. "Have a nice summer".
    Lila Cosgrove
    Lila Cosgrove
    Hogwarts Professor
    Hogwarts Professor

Post by Lila Cosgrove Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:10 am

Lila walked into a class room and two little demons, as she oh-so-affectionately called her students, were in there. She raised a curious eyebrow at it all, surprised. In her time, DADA used to be a popular class, one that every student wanted to be in.

"Tch, things have changed," she thought to herself.

"Well, I guess it's just you two," Lila said as she took a seat on her desk like she had one in previous classes. Crossing her legs discreetly and her arms, Lila eyed both of the girls in front of her. Looking over her lesson plan once more, she looked back the young girls.

"Basilisks," she recited out loud. "Five points to which ever of you gives me five facts about them."
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:32 pm

Juliet felt a slgiht blush creep into her face about both the meantion of 'the talk' and slight thoughts on how parts of her summer had went, "Oh, my summer was quite well thank you."

She was rather thankful the Professor came in before she could question her further.

"Basklisks are giant serpants," Juliet recited quickly after raising her hand, "They can grow up to fifty feet in length, and are a dark green colour. Anyone who looks into their eyes will die immiediately, if your lucky enough - I suppose if you want to call this down grade luck that is -to look at it indirectly, through a reflection, the person is merely petrified. The Basklisk is the mortal enemy of spiders."

She frowned for a moment trying to count all those facts in her head.

"I'm pretty sure that is at least five... I apologize if I miss counted Professor."
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Camille Fortescue Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:02 pm

Camille was excited for Defence, the first class she had chosen to take, and thus was a bit disappointed that she was late. Oh well, she was sure the professor hadn't said a lot of stuff.

"Uh, sorry I'm late, professor," she apologized, walking into the classroom and taking a random seat, seeing as Quinn wasn't in the class and she didn't know anyone.
    Lila Cosgrove
    Lila Cosgrove
    Hogwarts Professor
    Hogwarts Professor

Post by Lila Cosgrove Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:27 am

"No, you're right," she said as she had counted down with her fingers. "Five points to your house. Miss.. uh," Lil looked over her list, realizing there were three girls. But the Hufflepuff name was scribbled right next to it, "Miss Jones. Right. Five points for Hufflepuff." Placing her list back down her her table.

"Basilisk are also known as the King of Serpents and usually bred by Dark Wizards. The first wizard to have bred this creature was Herpo the Foul" she said, standing up as she began to walk around the room. "Any idea on how he created it?"

To the new transfer student that she had been told about, had walked in, Lil just made her way over at patted her head signaling that it was okay, "Just don't make it a habit, french demon.

"The classification of a Basilisk is as an XXXXX creature, meaning it cannot be domesticated because of it's powerful nature," Lila explained as she kept pacing around. "But, really, you sort of can. If and only if you can speak... what kind of language?"
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:55 pm

Casey slipped into class just in time to hear the Professor's question. "You must speak Parsletongue, or the language of snakes, to control a basilisk. Sorry I'm late Professor." Casey slipped into an empty desk, waving at Jamie and Juliet.
    Lila Cosgrove
    Lila Cosgrove
    Hogwarts Professor
    Hogwarts Professor

Post by Lila Cosgrove Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:27 am

"Correct, other demon that was late for class," Lila said with a small smirk. "I'd give you points but you were late but like I said to the french demon over there, don't make it a habit or consequences will arise."

Turning around to her chalkboard, Lila wrote Basilisk in capital letters in the middle of it.

"So Basilisks could be controlled by parsletongue," she mused out loud. "Any famous wizards you might recall who do that?"
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:29 am

Juliet paused for a moment, before raising her hand, "Well, there is Harry Potter, and Tom Riddle, or I suppose Lord Voldemort if you'd rather, and of course Salthazar Slytherin."

She frowned for a moment more for shrugging and giving a slight smile.

"I'm afriand those are the only three I can come up with at the moment."
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:15 pm

Casey blushed a bit, though she laughed to herself that the Professor was calling them demons. She heard Juliet name the three most known Parslelmouths. She raised her hand and added, "There was also Herpo the Foul, who bred the first Basilisk."
    Lila Cosgrove
    Lila Cosgrove
    Hogwarts Professor
    Hogwarts Professor

Post by Lila Cosgrove Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:52 am

"Well both of you are right," Lila stated as she sat down on her desk chair. "Well, that's all for today. You're homework is a two feet long paper on Basilisks due next class time," she said.

Looking down at her papers, she found the name of the two girls that were late.

"French and Gryffindor demons, remember, don't be late next time or you'll get detention," Lil calmly said and looked over her attendance. "And you don't want to spend time with me when it's not needed."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 9:19 pm