Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Reuniting

Hades Andrews
    Hades Andrews
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Reuniting Empty Reuniting

Post by Hades Andrews Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:07 pm

Hades walked into the forbidden forest. Yeah it was a random place but if him and Iris were going to be all couply Hades didn't want to be in the common room where everyone was around. Hades walked until he got to a tree. He looked at it and sat down on a tree stump. It was enough for Hades and Iris to both fit on it. Hades now only had to wait. He couldn't wait to see her again, he hoped she was okay after everything.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Reuniting Empty Re: Reuniting

Post by Iris Grayson Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:46 am

Iris sighed as she walked into the Forbidden Forest, stuffing her hands into the pocket of her hoodie. She was worried about meeting up with Hades, not looking forward to telling him about what happened between her and Alec. But she knew she couldn't keep it as a secret from him forever and she'd rather tell than him having to hear it from someone else.

She saw him sitting in one of the tree stumps, and her guilt further intensified. The blonde slowly made her way towards him and sat down, not looking at him.

"Hey there," she greeted softly.
    Hades Andrews
    Hades Andrews
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Hades Andrews Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:28 pm

Hades heard Iris's footsteps and instantly smiled when he saw her. "Hey beautiful" Hades greeted her with a kiss on the lips. "Oh by the way, I got Gryffindor prefect and Caleb got named one too. Which is slightly odd but I'm glad for him, he deserves it" Hades said to her. He looked at her over. "Is something wrong" Hades asked confused. Iris was never this quiet.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:59 pm

Iris kissed back Hades lightly and despite the situation, couldn't help but laugh as she heard the news. "My boyfriend is a Prefect; does that mean I'm going to be caught for my troublemaking skills, now?" She asked teasingly and nudged his shoulder. "Well, remind me to congratulate List on that, then. Who's the other Gryffindor prefect?"

"Something happened last month," she began, voice quietening once again. "I got into a fight with Kait and my brother, ended up in France, met up with my best friend, we got like, really drunk and then came the kiss." She ranted in one breath and got up and paced in front of him.

"If I could turn it around, I would," she whispered, willing herself not to shed a tear for her mistake.
    Hades Andrews
    Hades Andrews
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Hades Andrews Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:13 pm

Hades shrugged at her response. "I don't know, but Caleb might if he feels like it" Hades teased. Hades laughed at her. "He will be excited when you do, he wouldn't stop talking about it to me, he is actually really glad he is" Hades remembered Caleb's face. "Not sure but I no it's a girl" Hades said.

Hades looked at her. He couldn't believe that she would do this to him, he thought she loved him. "How could you do that Iris" Hades looked at her. "You could have owled me and I would have helped you threw that but you-" Hades couldn't even speak at the moment. He ran his hand through his hair.

Hades looked at her. "But you can't! You can't take back the fact that you cheated!" Hades shouted. He couldn't help it, he was upset and he felt betrayed by her. Hades was the one pacing now. "Did you hate me or something" Hades looked at her.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:09 am

"Well, if he had wanted it that badly, then I'm glad he got it," Iris replied as Hades told her about the Slytherin's excitement. "Either way, I'm fucking happy that I'm not one. Then again, no way they' make me a Prefect."

"Helped me how, Hades?" The blonde questioned in a quiet voice. "I bother you everytime with my pathetic problems, and I figured I'd go to another country and deal with it on my own. Honest to God, I didn't ask for shit like that to happen, it just did! I was so fucking depressed that I even managed to cut myself," she said and showed her bandaged wrist.

The Gryffindor didn't even flinch at the shouting, knowing she deserved the thrashing. At his question, she grew shocked and felt like a bitch for causing him to think like that. "Of course I don't hate you," she whispered, wanting to take a step closer but not sure if it was a good idea. "I was just drunk, wasted and had no idea what the hell I was doing. I didn't even touch a drink ever since I fucked up. I don't expect you to forgive me, just believe me," she said and looked back at him. "And if you hate me for being a bitch and want your rings back, I get it."

Hades Andrews
    Hades Andrews
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Hades Andrews Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:04 pm

Hades nodded to her. "Yeah, he was actually pretty shocked along with his parents but he was really excited" Hades was glad that his friend had something to do this year. "You aren't that bad" Hades grinned.

"I don't know but I'm your fiancee, you could have come to me" Hades said to her. "Iris, I love you, hearing about your problems would have been an honor since we will be getting married soon and living together, but you go to another country, kiss your best friend, drink and cut and I'm at home waiting to see you again" Hades exclaimed to her.

Hades hate laughed. "Really because it sure seems that way" Hades said to her. Hades looked at her and shook his head. He wanted to forgive her but he couldn't. "This is what I mean Iris, if you would have come to me or owled me then I could have tried my best to help but you took an easy way out now look at where you are now" Hades said to her. Hades didn't want to say the next words but he needed to. "No you can keep them, because they can remind you that you screwed up everything with the guy that has done nothing but love you" Hades said to her. "We're over Iris" Hades said to her.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:46 pm

"I didn't want it to happen that way!" Iris shouted back, tears threatening to spill. She never cried, it was very rare. The last time she shed tears was after the kidnapping. "I didn't know what else to do, Hades. I just wanted to get drunk and forget about it, and not be a bother to anyone," she told, looking away from him. "I hate myself for doing this to you, and if I could change it, I would."

Her hands were shaking as she dug into the pocket of her hoodie and thrust the rings into his hand. "I-I don't want to keep it, I can't," she whispered and shook her head violently. The realization they they were over, stung like shit but she had been expecting it.

"Okay," she replied, her tone emotionless, though she was breaking on the inside.

Hades Andrews
    Hades Andrews
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Hades Andrews Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:55 pm

"But it did happen that way Iris!" Hades said to her. Hades watched her cry and he wanted to do nothing but hold her and tell her, he would try to forgive and forget but that was kind of hard to do. "You're never a bother to anyone, but you always take the easy way out, like you did by drinking" Hades exclaimed. "There's the problem Iris, you can't change it and you can try to take it back but you will never be able to" Hades said.

Iris put the rings in his hand and he looked down at them. This was it, it was over and he wanted this but another part didn't, the strong part but she betrayed him by kissing someone else. Someone that wasn't him. "Fine, you don't have to" Hades said to her. Hades hated that he said it was over. He loved her but she did this.

Hades knew she was hurting and that she was sorry but he couldn't give into her, he had to move on from her and this was the only way how. By ending everything and never looking back. That was going to be hard though. Hades nodded to her. "I know you don't mean the 'okay'. I know you better then anyone and I know you hate that you did this" Hades said to her.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:39 am

"Of course I'm a bother, because all I do is complain about how fucked up my life is," Iris said, fiddling with her jacket. "I just didn't want to rant or vent to anyone about it, just wanted to drink and forget because that's what I'm used to. And after relying on you for so long, I wanted to see if I could handle it by myself," she shrugged. "But apparently, I can't."

The blonde wasn't sure how exactly Hades would be feeling, though he was sure he pretty much hated her now. Not that she blamed him of course, but that didn't help ease the pain. She knew if she kept the rings, she'd probably end up hurting herself even more. "I am sorry, you know," she murmured genuinely, hoping he'd believe at least that.

"Of course I hate it," she growled angrily. "I already said that before, maybe you didn't hear it." The Gryffindor took a few steps back and was ready to walk away before she did something rash.

"This is goodbye, then?"
    Hades Andrews
    Hades Andrews
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Hades Andrews Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:48 pm

"Oh my god Iris no you're not! You are much more then that but you won't see it because you're scared to" Hades said to her. Hades had to laugh at that. "Well look at where we're standing Iris, because you decided to go out and get drunk" Hades said to her. Hades just shook his head. He couldn't believe that this was what they were talking about.

Hades watched as she looked sad because of what just happened. He wanted nothing more then to give her the rings back and just forgive her but he couldn't. "I know you're but maybe one day I can believe you" Hades said to her honestly.

"I did hear it the first time, I just wanted to remind you" Hades said to her. If he was going to have to carry this around so was she. For some odd reason he felt guilty because he didn't owl her that much, but he was busy and knew she'd understand but he couldn't believe this. Hades nodded. "Yeah this is goodbye, hope you and who ever dates you next will be happy together" Hades said to her.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:59 pm

"Judging by what I just did and the look of hatred on your face, I'm pretty sure I'm a bothersome bitch," Iris stated and shook her head. But Hades was kind of right, she wasscared to see it, only because no one was able to convince her that she was a good person. "It was a mistake, though I realized it late."

"One day you'll believe me? For now, that's all I ask," she told quietly, giving him a brief glance. Maybe it wouldn't feel so shitty if he at least believed that I didn't mean for it to happen, she thought.

On hearing his words, she felt like she got slapped. But unlike other girls who'd curl up and cry, she wanted to punch or shoot something. "I never had much of self control to stop myself from doing stupid things," she smiled humourlessly.

The Gryffindor got closer to him and looked him straight in the eye. "You think I'll date someone else and put him through shit like this and hurt him like I hurt you? I don't want anyone else Hades, get that in your head." She said in a low voice and stepped back.

Without sparing another look, she turned and walked out of the forest.

Hades Andrews
    Hades Andrews
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Hades Andrews Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:26 am

Hades shook his head. "No matter what you did, you aren't a bitch" Hades said to her. He was being honest. No matter how much she hurt him she will never be one. "I know you regret it but I can't just forgive you, I can't" Hades said to her. He wanted to crawl into a hole and die right about now.

"One day I probably will believe you but for right now, no" Hades said honestly. Hades looked at her and he almost lost it, he loved her and this was hard for him. She was everything to him so this happening was something he didn't think would happen.

Hades looked at her when she tried to make the situtation funny. He would have laughed because it was her, and it was cute but he was reminded of what she did. "I see you haven't lost the humor of you trying to lighten the mood" Hades said to her. "Who was the guy" Hades asked.

Hades watched as she stepped closer and spoke to him. "I don't know what will happen in the future, maybe one day you will find someone who can give you more than I could, I know that we love each other but we can't turn back time" Hades said to her.

Hades watched her walk away and ran a hand threw his hair. He then looked at where everything ended and walked away without looking back.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content