Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Running (OPEN)

Running (OPEN) Empty Running (OPEN)

Post by Guest Tue May 03, 2011 8:35 pm

She was running. Faster and faster, as fast as her legs would go. The wind was rushing through her hair and she felt the cool breeze hit her. Still she ran.

She didn't know why she liked to run. Some fly to escape from the world, others read and she ran. She couldn't pretend she liked to run - but she did it anyway. Like an obsession, an addiction.

The forest was a good place to run. It was silent and solitary with no hope of getting disturbed. Not many people ran in Hogwarts - why would they when they had their Firebolts and their Cleansweeps.

It was dark - the sun was just coming up. The forest was dense and it would have been hard to navigate around the trail if you didn't know it well.

Astoria stopped at a clearing, resting against a rock, taking deep breaths. She took a gulp of water, listening to her pounding heart.

She didn't hear the footsteps but she caught sight of someone's shoes and paused.

She slowly lifted her head.

Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Running (OPEN) Empty Re: Running (OPEN)

Post by Arsen Salvator Sat May 07, 2011 5:19 pm

Arsen half ran down the stone steps of the castle to get outside to the grounds for his morning jog. He lapped the some of the grounds and decided to take a detour into the forest to see if he could find anything new.

He slowed to a walk spotting a figure ahead. He walked forwards ready to question them about what they were doing at this time when he noticed she too was a Slytherin and he respected anyone great enough to get into the strongest house. "Hi you do know this forest is banned right?" He asked moving to lean against the nearest tree with his arms folded across his chest.

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 7:22 pm

She recognised him. He was a Malfoy and that was something she admired. Having a place in a pureblood family and keeping your head held high.

"Rules are meant to be broken." She said with a smirk.

She was calm and collected. She could easily make sure she didn't get into trouble. She just hoped he didn't tell his father.

She motioned to him.

"Besides doesn't that mean you shouldn't be here either. Or are you special?" She said mockingly.

She folded her arms, and raised an eyebrow - waiting for a reply.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sun May 08, 2011 12:18 pm

He smiled. "Spoken like a true Slytherin. So i'm taking a guess here but you're pure blood right?" He asked moving to see her better.

"Pfft i wish, Hades doesn't treat me any different to the other students. No wait that was a lie if he found us both in here i'd get much worse trust me." He frowned.

"Had... my father and i aren't speaking at the minute its a long and very boring story. So what brings you out here at this time? Training?" He asked

Post by Guest Sun May 08, 2011 12:57 pm

She paused before giving him a look in contemplation. She was a Slytherin - she could lie well. Yet, he would probably be able to tell she was lying.

"It's quiet and I can think. And of course, I am a pureblood - a Marvolo. The first born. Heard of grandad's work?"

She looked at him again, wondering whether he would show fear or stay emotionless.

"Since I answered your question, remember the Slytherin rule - we never do anything unless there's something in it for us. So. . . tell me - I'm curious - why do you run?"
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sun May 08, 2011 2:27 pm

He shrugged. "This is the best time to think." He smiled weakly he knew that wasn't the case but if she didn't want to tell him he didn't care.

"Good there's not many of us left. A Marvolo? Yeah i've heard of him there was a rumour going around saying that the Marvolo line ended. Guess it was wrong. It's good to see another strong pure blood family. There's not many around now a days people are pairing up with muggles." He said his face scrunching up in disgust.

"That means you were related to the old Dark Lord? It's a shame he failed we would be in such a better place right now if he hadn't"

"I run to get rid of energy, i have far too much and it's a part of my training. Healthy body equals a healthy mind and since my father is master of the mind i kinda have to keep mine healthy too." He smiled. "It's a pain having a father that knows everything you've done and everything your going to do. You have to get into the habit of selective thinking so he doesn't suspect you enough to go digging. Plus its a good way to stay fit." He smirked.

Post by Guest Sun May 08, 2011 2:42 pm

Astoria almost laughed. He was arrogant - like his ancestors.

She stopped for a minute. She understood how he felt about his father - it was like that with her family. But she hated sympathy and pity - she was sure he did too.

"Why don't you learn Occlumency? Actually - forget that - you probably do. I am an accomplished Legilimens but I didn't sign up for Occclumency."

She looked at him.

"You run everyday? I do. I guess it helps to get away from the pressure - the people telling you that because you are a girl you can't do anything. Its easy for you - you're a guy."

Then she laughed.

"You are a guy, right? Mum said the Malfoys have an obssession with their hair - they spend so much time on it that they can easily all be girls."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sun May 08, 2011 3:49 pm

He laughed. "I do but no matter how good I get I will never able to keep him out no one can. You can be the greatest man alive at it yet Hades will still get in. He is a very clever man." he explained.

"Pfft yeah right we have it so much harder we have to do everything. To be a proper man you must do this... Now you're a Malfoy you have to learn this. Sometimes I feel like running and never stopping." he said running his hands through his hair.

"No Malfoy has ever been born a girl. We have a very long line of male ansestors but as you can see I'm no ordinary Malfoy I'm not blonde in fact I found out Hades was my father a week ago. As for the hair thing that's a lie it's our natural style." He smirked climbing the nearest tree to sit on the lowest branch.

"So since your not taking occlumency, which I would suggest you do, what lessons are you taking?"

Post by Guest Sun May 08, 2011 4:28 pm

Astoria rattled off her subjects.

"DADA, Transfiguration, Potions, Duelling & Herbology."

She had to look up at him - and that made her feel like he was trying to intimidate her. She climbed onto a branch and sat down opposite him.

For a minute there was silence - not an awkward one, but a companiable one.

"I understand how you feel about running. I feel like that too. My younger brother will sympathise with you."

Unknowingly a grin lit up her face thinking of her brother.

Astoria looked around. She leaned forward, and said in a conspirational tone,

"Is it true you are training the Wraiths? I am going to join. My parents expect me to."

She kicked off her running shoes.

Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sun May 08, 2011 4:37 pm

He laughed. "Watch out for the transfiguration teacher he can be a bit mental." He smirked leaning his back against the trunk of the tree.

He waited just watching as she climbed the tree and sat down opposite. He raised an eyebrow. "Maybe and how do they know about the Wraiths? The Wraiths are meant to be invisible hence the name." He asked waiting for an answer.

"You don't have to do as they say. You are in control of your own life."

Post by Guest Sun May 08, 2011 5:43 pm

Astoria grinned.

"Its the same theory as Voldemort's - grandad's."

She didn't wait for the familiar flinch - he wouldn't - she knew that.

"It's refreshing to know you aren't scared of his name. Too many are. My family's reputation precedes me."

She smirked, then she frowned.

"You need to stop smirking - it's like an infectious disease. Anyway where was I? Yes, the more people join, the more traitors there can be. The more spies."

She grinned.

"You'd be surprised what money does to people. Or perhaps you won't be. But I have my methods. They will try to infiltrate the Wraiths. However it up to you and your family whether they suceed."

She smiled again.

"And as for the not doing what they say deal - who are you trying to fool? I always want to rebel - but I don't. Tell me, do you think you'll ever rebel against your father."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sun May 08, 2011 6:52 pm

"What is?" He asked confused the order was better than him, they have learnt from his mistakes. "I thought you were pure? Voldemort was a half blood not that he let anyone know." He laughed. "I would have been embarrassed too."

"Why would i it's just a name. Besides how great could he be if he was defeated by a 17 year old?" He asked bringing out his wand to twirl around his fingers. "Besides there is a new order around, one that will finally put those muggles in their rightful place."

"Oh sorry is my smirking bothering you." He smirked. "We've worked that one out too. Once you join you get the brand and once you have it you can't communicate in anyway to anyone about the order. Also our minds will be linked." He explained pulling back the sleeve of his leather jacket to show his bare forearm. He pressed his finger to it and there appeared the dark mark of the Della morte's. "The mark is hidden away from view only you can make it show. But be warned try to show it to the wrong people and i WILL know, you will also look stupid when it doesn't show." He smiled pulling back down his sleeve as it began to fade.

"I would like to see them try no one knows about the Wraiths and i mean no one. Hades can wipe memories with ease so anyone that finds out wont do in a matter of minutes. What are your parents names i dont think i remember them from the Order of Macabre?" He asked thinking back to their last meeting, there were no Marvolo's. He shrugged. "Being a part of the riches family around has its upside."

"I'm not fooling anyone saying no every once in a while wouldn't kill you. I already have rebelled against him. It's no secret i'm the apprentice of the man he hates the most. They are basically enemies if thats not rebelling i don't know what is."

Post by Guest Sun May 08, 2011 7:58 pm

Astoria laughed mockingly.

"I thought you were smart. Honestly, Malfoy, did you never wonder why Voldemort didn't take the name Marvolo. After all it was already associated with dark arts and pureblood."

She looked at him - he looked bemused.

"The name rejected him." She said in a harsh whisper. "An ancestor had made sure that anyone not pureblooded, whether they had Marvolo blood or not would be rejected."

She climbed down from the tree and paced.

"Voldemort had a uncle - a uncle he killed - my father."

She smiled sinisterly.

"But he didn't realise the ring he made an Hocrux was also a wedding band. Yes, his Uncle had married to prevent a child being born out of wedlock - me. Now my mother knew Voldemort would rise - a secret prophecy had been made. So she used a time turner and took us to 13 years ago. The day I was born."

She waited for him to catch up.

"Sadly you know what happens when you meddle with time - she is a permanent resident at the mental asylum."

She turned back to him.

"Say what you want, Malfoy. I am a pureblood."

She grinned, her former demeanour vanishing.

"And I think you'll find I am very rich. Second to you - and only by a few galleons."

"I want to know - why do you trust me? I could be a spy."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sun May 08, 2011 8:16 pm

He shrugged. "Whatever i wont pretend to know everything about your family because i dont even know my own. I barely even know voldemort i was brought up in Italy." He explained.

"Your name got tarnished the day that witch fell in love with the muggle and Voldemort will forever be remembered as the weak spot in your pureblood line."

"If you say so. We have no idea how much money we have because no one is stupid enough to waste all that time counting it. But if that's what you want to think then go ahead be my guest. But money is just a number it can't buy you everything."

He laughed. "Who says i trust you? How stupid do you think i am. Who's to say i haven't called my father here to check out how genuine you are?" He smirked. "You could wake up the in morning with no idea what happen the night before. Oh and it wont end there either your whole family will be seen too. You never can be too careful can you?"

"We are smarter than your uncle or whatever he was. He was weak we wont allow that we took note of all his mistakes and vowed to not make the same ones ourselves cause we are smarter than he ever was and more powerful."

Post by Guest Mon May 09, 2011 6:14 pm

Astoria laughed.

"I love Italy - I've been there with frie-people."

She said sadly, nearly hitting herself for her accident.

She fiddled about a bit, before suddenly looking up.

"What is trust?"

She smiled serenely.

"Voldemort might have been weak - but you would do well to remember that your grandfather bowed down to him at one point. Feared him."

She said it in a monotone.

She laughed again.

"Is it how this usually is - we have a normal conversation and it turns to bloodlines and backstabbing? I thought it was girls who tend to do that."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Mon May 09, 2011 7:02 pm

"Yeah i loved it too. It's a great place, home to the best food in the world." He raised an eyebrow what was she about to say? Friends? There's nothing wrong with having friends. He waited a moment then let it go he had his own fair share of secrets it would be fair to push her for hers.

"No idea but i can tell you one thing for sure. I dont do trust. I trust no one but myself and Charlotte and that is as far as i will go." He frowned spinning his wand.

He laughed. "I don't know if you know this but us Malfoy's are very big on family and since Voldemort threatened to wipe out every one of your family if you messed with him i think its fair to say Draco feared for the life of his family not the guy himself. He would have been destroying generations worth of pure bloods." He explained.

"Well not normally but our families have some history. I just wanted to clear the air. The Malfoy's will not and never will fear your name because there is nothing TOO fear. I don't bow down to anyone and neither will my father. Draco learnt by his mistakes from when he was a weak kid and vowed to never let his kids turn out the same. And guess what we're stronger than ever."

Post by Guest Tue May 10, 2011 4:59 pm

She looked at the sun coming up.

"Voldemort was stupid. I guess I hope you won't be."

She turned to him.

"There are not many I trust - in fact, no one except for Blaise and Theo - my f-f-friends. They have left though - never attended Hogwarts - preferred Durmstrang. I agree with you on trust."

She grinned.

"Stronger than ever. Duel me."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Tue May 10, 2011 8:07 pm

He didn't need to look up to see the sun coming he felt it. It called for him urging him to use his power but he couldn't.

"Don't worry about us we know what we're doing. We've done our research. Everything will be fine if the stupid burnt chickens don't get in the way." He frowned standing up on the tree branch to back flip off to the floor. Landing lightly on his feet.

"Do you have a problem with having friends? You don't seem to happy about it." He asked turning to look up at her. "I went to Durmstrang for a year it's a great school but i got pulled out and sent here instead. I suppose it doesn't help with your father being headmaster." He shrugged.

He laughed. "You really don't want to do that. I'm no normal kid you know i'm not like you. Im strong in the day." He smiled.

Post by Guest Wed May 11, 2011 4:46 pm

Astoria raised an eyebrow before breaking out into peals of laughter.

"Stupid burnt chickens - really?"

She watched amusedly as he backflipped onto the ground.

"Was that necessary - you could be civillised. A dainty pureblood, my mother would say." Astoria gently got off the tree, demonstrating. "Of course, if I was a dainty pureblood, I would never be on the tree in the first place . . . "

She turned to him.

"It isn't so much the fact that they are my friends. Its the fact that, well . . ., they are pureblood and boys so I have to be chaperoned. Bah!" She made a face. "We can't be friends like that.So we had an argument about that last time I saw them."

She grinned.

"I know . . . I heard the rumours. Still . . . teach me?"
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Thu May 12, 2011 10:58 am

"Yes a little nickname we have for them since they really will look like burnt chickens after we've finished with them." He smiled.

He shrugged. "Not really, but when is anything necessary? I just like to make sure that i still can, you never know when that sort of move could save your life. I've been taught by the best and he says to always stay on the move, surprise them at the last second."

He frowned. "So don't hang around with them then. simple. I personally think women can handle themselves i have my own problems without adding theirs as well."

He raised an eyebrow. "Rumours? What kind of rumours? Do tell." He smiled crossing his arms across his chest and leaning against the nearest tree.

"Fine but first are you joining me in the cause? Because if you are you really need the brand."

Post by Guest Thu May 12, 2011 6:08 pm

Astoria shook her head, as if to clear her thoughts.

"Sorry, just deja vu. I thought you asked if I wanted to join . and I did spend the last 10 minutes explaining I wanted to."

(OOC : I went on the order of wraiths thread and signed up . . what else do I need to do.)

She smiled.

"And the rumours are probably rumours, but if you want to confirm them go ahead."

She said with a grin.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Thu May 12, 2011 8:12 pm

Karma had been sitting in the tree for hours before the two Slytherins decided to stop at the one next to her. She was almost a little surprised they hadn't noticed her yet. She was three branches above where the boy had sat, but she couldn't make out their faces or hear what they were saying.They moved around, but didn't leave.
    In an attempt to get closer and maybe recognize them, she lost her grip, and started to slip off the branch. She tried to grab it once again, but ended up on the ground in front of them.
    "Crap! I've been falling all week!" she muttered. She wasn't usually that clumsy, and now, of course, they'd think she was a sneak. She scowled and stayed where she landed, but sat up. "Hey guys..."

Post by Guest Thu May 12, 2011 8:21 pm

Astoria heard a thump and a girl in a heap fell on the floor in front of them.

She raised an eyebrow - mother would definitely disapprove - so . . .

Her wand was out in an instant. She then seemed to realise the girl wasn't a threat and extended her hand - a Slytherin. They tended to be better than eavesdroppers.

Maybe she was looking for something to use as blackmail?

She looked at Arsen, wondering what to do.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Thu May 12, 2011 8:30 pm

Karma waved the girl's hand away and crossed her legs beneath her, smiling a mischievous smile. "so what's happening?"
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Thu May 12, 2011 8:47 pm

"I was just double checking some people panic at the least second. You do realise once you have this brand you are in it for life? Once you are of age your brand will expand and change to fit the Della motres brand." He explained.

"I would if i knew what you're talking about." He smirked looking up in time to see someone fall. He growled picking them up to push again the nearest tree his wand pressed against their throat. He pulled out their wand and pushed it into his pocket out of there reach.

"Who are you and what are you doing here?" He asked his eyes glued on theirs. "How much did you hear spy? I HATE spies." He spat.

He turned to Astoria. "Rule number one NEVER trust anyone that spies around they are never up to any good. Now spill." He said turning back to the spy.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:15 pm