Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

The Catalyst

Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

The Catalyst Empty The Catalyst

Post by Karmzy Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:10 am

A small second of the library floor in the far corner was covered in papers, laid out in an orderly, almost haphazard way. In the center of this circle of parchment and quill sat her backpack, and next to that the space where she'd been a few moments before.

Her height was actually becoming quite the annoyance.

She was due for the train early tomorrow morning, but she needed...

The book was thick, on a shelf just out of her reach, should she extend all the way from her toes to the tips of her fingers. She simply could not finish her equation without it, and without the equation, all the experiments would just fall to disarray, and people could get hurt. Or, worse, hurt in the wrong way.

Jumping slightly, she only managed to wrap her fingers around it slightly before gravity forced her back to the ground.

Placing her hands on her hips, Karma glared at the book that dared to only have moved a half inch after all her efforts. She couldn't go to Hogwarts and find this book! It would bother her if her notes were incomplete again. She needed...

Someone taller.
    Lucifer Sicarius
    Lucifer Sicarius
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

The Catalyst Empty Re: The Catalyst

Post by Lucifer Sicarius Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:32 pm

"Are you supposed to be in here?" He asked as he rounded the corner and spotted the half breed stood in his families library. He just happened to be passing by when looking for his father when he spotted her trying to reach for a book.

"What is it you're reaching for anyway?" He said as he entered the library to get a better look, this was one place he hardly ever came to in the mansion. His family weren't really big readers. It wouldn't have been here at all if not for their mother.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:37 am

" 'Course I'm allowed in here. I'm an heir to somewhere in here someplace." Waving a hand dismissively, she focused more on the task at hand, gazing up at the book with a slight pout. They must have intentionally made everything higher up, just because everyone else was taller. That had to be it.

"It's a library." She said, rolling her eyes. "Obviously, I'm reaching for a book." Elongating her spine further, she balanced on the very top of her toes, trying to reach... fingers curling around the spine of the book...

Only to slip off. Glaring up at the book in question, she finally looked over at the boy who was approaching her, her eyes sweeping him. "Lucifer! There you are! How's my favorite brother in law?" A slightly overfamiliar smile came to her lips, as if they were old friends, and the boy didn't hate her for only being half of what she 'should' be. "Be a dear and use your height to reach that book for me?" Or I'll throw you to the ground and use your body as a step stool. "Pretty pretty pretty please, Luci?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:14 pm