Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Homework, I don't wanna

Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Homework, I don't wanna Empty Homework, I don't wanna

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:55 am

Tabi new that she had some assignments that she needed to work on so she took up in a chair in the corner of the common room to work on them. She also needed to send out an owl to Ivano to tell him about her firsts weeks at school.

Tabi had her legs bent up in the chair and had a book and parchment on her knees so she could read and write, looking up she wondered where Jamie was. She wanted to finish the conversation from earlier.
    Jamie Malfoy
    Jamie Malfoy
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Homework, I don't wanna Empty Re: Homework, I don't wanna

Post by Jamie Malfoy Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:28 pm

Jamie walked into the common room and slammed the door shut. She saw that only Tabi was in the Slytherin common room. "This day sucked, like really sucked. I hated it, I really need to like stab someone" Jamie said to her. Jamie sat in a chair next to Tabi.

"Why is life so boring and annoying. I never thought I'd be the type to actually look for my boyfriend but I couldn't find him. Damn" Jamie shook her head. She looked at Tabi doing some of the assignments. "You're actually doing that. I just do it before I go to bed" Jamie said to Tabi.
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:43 am

Tabi heard Jamie come into the common room talking about how her day had sucked and Tabi could not help up laugh a little.

"I am sure we could find some helpless firstie for you to plunge into." Tabi said with a smirk. "So who ticked you today?"

Tabi watched Jamie sat down and continued to smirk as she continued to vent,wondering what exactly happened to her.

"I wish my life was boring, had to listen to Leshia today just so she knows I somewhat care." Tabi sighed "I like to get things done early, but this is just an owl to Ivano at the moment."
    Jamie Malfoy
    Jamie Malfoy
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jamie Malfoy Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:39 pm

Jamie had to laugh at that. "I would totally love that" Jamie said to Tabi. Jamie groaned. "Everyone, I hate it, thank god I'm a fourth year, I couldn't take it if I was a first year and had to wait 6 years" Jamie said to her.

Jamie laughed at her. "You and I both miss our boyfriends. Holy shit, I don't know who I am anymore" Jamie joked. "Aren't you worried he'd cheat" Jamie asked.
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:55 pm

Tabi had to laugh with Jamie, "I shall spend sometime later looking for one, if not stabbing some light torture might be in order."

When Jamie talked about being a first year Tabi thought she could have died, "If I had to go back and start at first year you might as well kill me now."

Talking about missing boyfriends was getting to Tabi, she really did miss Ivano and she didn't realize how hard it could be.

"I am actually trying not to think about him cheating. I haven't received an owl from him since I got here and I have sent him 3."

Tabi was wondering if she should just end it with him, but he was all she knew and she thought he cared.
    Jamie Malfoy
    Jamie Malfoy
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jamie Malfoy Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:14 pm

Jamie had to laugh at her friend. "I like you, I think you and I will get along just fine, considering we have the same humor" Jamie grinned to Tabi.

Jamie nodded agreeing with her. "I'd tell you the same thing if they made me go back to being a first year, I might as well do this school some good and jump off the Astronomy tower, now that will either kill you or give you some brain damage, considering how far the drop is" Jamie exclaimed.

Jamie looked to her friend. "If he cheats on you, he will deal with me, because I promise you, I will chop his pathetic balls off before another girl does" Jamie spat. "Cause trust me, if Alexander did that to me, yeah he'd be in for a whole bunch of hell to pay" Jamie made that clear.

Jamie looked over to her friend. "What are you thinking bout Tabs" Jamie used a nickname for Tabi.
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:38 pm

Tabi was still laughing with Jamie, "I am glad that we are on the same link, I am tried of being a bitch all by myself."

Tabi was still smiling at Jamie, "Well I guess I will be holding your hand on the way down. Its a long fall to be doing it all alone."

Tabi was glad she was where she was at the moment it was perfect. Her sister needed to get some backbone she knew that, she needed to get past where she was at.

"Well if Ivano ever contacts me I will be sure to let him know. I bet he will be glad I have someone else to keep me occupied." Tabi sighed

"I don't know, I guess I am just thinking to much into Ivano not being here or cheating on me."
    Jamie Malfoy
    Jamie Malfoy
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jamie Malfoy Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:56 am

Jamie laughed and nodded. "Yeah I know what you mean, my friend Alex can be a bitch to but on good days, not so much" Jamie explained.

Jamie grinned. "Oh I would love that, we die together in vain, just like that muggle book Romeo and Juilette. I still hate my aunt for reading that to me" Jamie sighed.

Jamie nodded. "Good, tell him also to never mess with a Malfoy, they aren't pretty when they're really pissed off and want something to kill" Jamie explained to Tabi.

"Don't think about it, but if you see him and he smells like cheap knock off, you owl me, I got your back" Jamie said.
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:48 pm

Tabi smiled when she talk about her friend, "I am usually not a bitch around my friends and Ivano, so I guess that leaves two people that I am not a bitch too." Tabi laugh, "My sister doesn't count cause I am related to her."

Tabi thought about the book, "I do not believe that book was on my fathers approve list of reading."

Tabi was thinking about Ivano and him being all they way in Russia, "I am sure he would never cheat on me, but we have never been this far apart before."
    Jamie Malfoy
    Jamie Malfoy
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jamie Malfoy Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:11 am

Jamie smiled at her and had to laugh. "God, I feel so honored" Jamie wiped fake tears away from her face. Jamie had to agree with her. "Well I'm sometimes a bitch to my sister but thats because she is family" Jamie shrugged.

Jamie nodded. "Wish it wasn't on mine but of course my aunt forced me" Jamie sighed.

Jamie nodded. "Hope he doesn't" Jamie said to her.
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:11 am

Tabi could not help but laugh as she watched Jamie wipe away that fake tears, "Well I suppose I can be a bitch to you too, but where would the fun in that be."

Tabi continued to laugh at the idea of family, "Yeah my sister will either tell you I am a bitch or overbaring. Thats what I was going to tell you in potions, I am tired of doing potions with her. I am glad for another partner."

Tabi put her books down, "I wish someone would force me not to do something my father would hate."

Tabi was not gona talk about Ivano any more.

"So what are you plans for break?"
    Jamie Malfoy
    Jamie Malfoy
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jamie Malfoy Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:44 pm

Jamie grinned at Tabi's next sentence. "Hm, you're right, we're so similiar, why let it go to waste" Jamie asked.

Jamie had to laugh at that. "I know what you mean, I mean I don't have a sister my age but when growing up my cousin taught us how to control magic and stuff like that and my sister would irk me to death" Jamie sighed, she remembered that memeory and just wanted to stab her with something.

Jamie laughed. "Oh trust me, my father was pissed, he almost sent her into obliviation" Jamie explained.

Jamie shrugged. She knew she didn't want to talk about her boyfriend so Jamie let it go. "Don't know, I might just stay here so my sister doesn't start asking me how this part of the year was and that she can't wait to come here. I'd just die" Jamie explained.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 2:22 pm