Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Worried....

Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Worried.... Empty Worried....

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:04 am

Tabi had sent her sister a mental message to meet her out by the lake. She had been really worried about her since they had come back to school and she was having trouble figuring out why. Since Leshia had returned home things were different and Tabi was afraid she was losing her sister. There used to be a time they knew about everything each other did and they were pulling away.

Granted Tabi like to have her own life and friends, and she still preferred Slytherins over anything else Leshia was still her sister and she almost lost her over the summer.

Tabi just waited by the lake for her to come.
    Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Worried.... Empty Re: Worried....

Post by Leshia Prewett Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:27 am

Leshia got the mental message that she was supposed to go meet her sister by the lake. She knew that Tabi has been worried about her not getting any sleep and her headaches. Things were different when she returned home. Leshia was like night from day with her sister. They used to know everything about each other. But it was slowly changing.

Tabi only around Slytherins. And that was making Leshia feel like she wasn't really wanted anymore. Over the summer she was starting to wish that she would have died.

She then seen Tabi and wasn't going to say anything.
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:11 am

Tabi smiled when she saw her sister finally arrive and then patted the ground next to where she was sitting.

"Come join me." Tabi looked up and smiled

"How are you feeling?" Tabi hoped she was feeling somewhat better, becasue she didn't want to loose her sister.
    Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Leshia Prewett Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:12 am

Leshia saw Tabi and smiled a little bit. She then noticed that Tabi was patting the ground. A sign that she wanted Leshia to sit by her.

She then went and sat down beside of her.

" I haven't been feeling any better. I can't sleep anymore and the headaches are getting worse." She sighed because she knew this isn't what Tabi wanted to hear.
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:47 am

Tabi sighed a little when Leshia told her she was still having headaches and nightmares.

"I thought you were going to go to the mediwitch today and see if you could get something for them."

Tabi just wished her sister could get something for them, Leshia's headaches were starting to give her small headaches.
    Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Leshia Prewett Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:57 pm

Leshia could tell that her sister was concerned with her having her nightmares and her headaches.

“ I really was going to go see the mediwitch today but something happened. I laid down on the couch in the common room and fell asleep.”

She knew that she was giving her sister some headaches. And it was because they shared a mental connection.
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:06 pm

Tabi sighed when Leshia told her she fell asleep on the couch.

"Leshia you should have never gone back to the room to fall asleep, you were suppose to go right too the mediwitch"

Tabi was really concerned about her sister and she didn't want anything to happen to her.

"It could be something worse, you don't know what that guy did to you."
    Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Leshia Prewett Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:33 pm

Leshia looked at Tabi as she sigh as she said she feel asleep on the couch.

“ Tabi I was extremely tired. I haven't been getting any sleep and for once I was able to close my eyes and get at least a couple hours of sleep.” She knew that it sounded like she was whiny, which she was.

She knew that she should have gone to the mediwitch. She knew Tabi was only looking out what was best for her.

“ Yes I don't want to think about what he could have done to me.”
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:59 am

Tabi was really upset with her sister at the moment,

"My point is Lesh you should have never made it to your common room. You were suppose to have gone straight to the hospital wing."

Tabi sighed, she was really afraid she was going to loose her sister to this mad man and she wasn't even with him any more.
    Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Leshia Prewett Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:10 pm

Leshia could tell that Tabi was upset with her right now.

“ I was taking my books up to my room and then I got really dizzy and sat down on the couch. And well I got tired and laid my head down.”

She really didn't know if all of this was being caused where she was kidnapped. That man could have done something and she wouldn't even know it. “ I will go to the healer, I promise this time. And if you want you can go with me to make sure I get there.”
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:29 pm

Tabi could not believe her sister at the moment, she could have just taking her books with her to the hospital wing. But there was no sense hashing it out now its already been done.

"Of course I am going to take you, because obviously you can't seem to manage to do it yourself." Tabi seethed a little, coming back to herself
    Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Leshia Prewett Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:34 pm

Leshia didn't want to tote her books with her. And she couldn't help it that she feel asleep. And it was because she was always up with nightmares and was extremely tired.

“ You don't have to be mean about it. Tabi not sleeping has got so bad were I want to sleep everywhere.”
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:10 pm

Tabi sighed and looked at Leshia, "Well maybe if you would not have let it get this bad, you could be sleeping."

Tabi knew she was upset she just wished she would take better care of herself.
    Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Leshia Prewett Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:51 pm

Leshia then looked at Tabi and started to pout. " But Tabi I want to go back to sleep."

She knew that her sister was just watching out for her and taking care of her.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 6:12 am