Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Going Under

Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Going Under Empty Going Under

Post by Countie Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:33 pm

Tobias misted his way through the coridoors of Hogwarts to the prefects bathroom. He heard a couple prefects mutter a password to one another and where to find it. He finally got to it and muttered the password and went in, not locking the door behind him. He misted himself back and his eyes widened. It was huge, Beauxbatons doesn't even have anything like this. The taps suddenly turned on with differen scents and different coloured water coming from them.

He moved closer to the huge bath and looked at the stained glass window, which had a mermaid on it, playing with her hair. The water did look quite tempting to him. He stripped and dropped his clothes to the floor and entered the warm water and sighed as his muscles relaxed. His feet easily reeched the tiled floor and he ducked his head under, coming back up running his hand through his now wet hair.

Tobias swam to the over end, near the stainf glass window and relaxed by the wall. the water at this end was actually red, like he had drained a human and blood had stained the water. He ducked under the water, sinking to the floor. He didn't need to breath and he loved to just mull things out in the water. His eye's found that the floor had a sparkly surface. He heard the door open through the water and he slowly swam to the surface, only letting the water reach the bottom of his eye's raising a eyebrow. "I thought I was going to be alone..." Tobias said to the person who had entered.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Going Under Empty Re: Going Under

Post by Casey Donohoe Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:35 pm

Casey snuck into the Prefects' bathroom. They REALLY weren't careful about the password, but she found when she got there that she didn't need it. The door was slightly open and she assumed some careless prefect had left it open. She walked in, then jumped when she saw the French vampire from class in the pool. She blushed and looked away. "Sorry," she said. "I didn't think anyone would be here. Do you want me to leave?"
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:56 pm

Tobias smirked and summond his shorts on. "You don't have to leave, Like I said in class. I don't bite, much, Casey." Tobias came out with a small laugh. He looked at the girl and gestured a hand for her to join him.

"Don't have to be embarrased, the bath is big enough for the both of us. Anyway, we didn't get to talk much in class." Tobias admitted, he wanted them to be friends at least. That's a part of the reason why he was on this exchange trip to Hogwarts.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:38 pm

Casey grinned at him. "It wasn't the vampire part I was worried about. It was the naked boy part. But sure, I'll join." She had thought she'd be alone, so she hadn't brought a bathing suit, but it didn't bother her to strip down to her black bra and underwear and slip in the pool. "So, what did you want to talk about?"
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:55 pm

"Not naked actually. I wouldn't want to give you nightmears." Tobias said smuggly as he looked away as she changed. Giving her some decencey. He ran a hand through his hair and waited for her to come in.

"Hmm tell me about your self then. Where you from? What do you like? You get the picture." Tobias smirked in amusment at the lass as he dunked his head in the warm water and came back up shaking it everywhere.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:22 pm

Casey smirked. "Nightmares? Does someone have self confidence issues?"

Casey laughed and shielded her face from the water flying from his hair. "Well I was born in America and lived there until second year. My parents adopted my sister Alyssa from England when we were both 5. There were some... Issues at Salem during my first year, so my parents moved back to Ireland where they were both born. I like running, rerading, and pranks. Oh, and kicking the butt of people who underestimate me." She grinned wickedly. "That's always fun. How about you?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 9:25 pm