Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Where you go when bored

Valerie McGuoirk
    Valerie McGuoirk
    Third Year
    Third Year

Where you go when bored Empty Where you go when bored

Post by Valerie McGuoirk Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:54 pm

Valerie snuck into the shrieking shack and saw no one else there. She sighed with relief knowing she wasn't going to get caught. Valerie went to the upstairs and just sat by the window looking out to the kids walking by looking at the whomping willow. Valerie went to sit on the couch in the room.
    Timothy McQueen
    Timothy McQueen
    Third Year
    Third Year

Where you go when bored Empty Re: Where you go when bored

Post by Timothy McQueen Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:03 pm

The Shrieking Shack, eh? The stories that the boy had heard of the 'creepy crawly' house in Hogsmeade barely bothered him at all. If anything, it merely encouraged him. How would the stories be believable unless he had experienced the events himself? Only then would he make the final decision on whether the Shrieking Shack was all as it seemed... or whether the stories were all one giant hoax.

Timothy made his way inside, and found that the only thing that impressed him was the pitch black of the place. His fingertips gently ran across the walls. He heard footsteps, and he paused. He must not be heard.

After they had stopped, the Slytherin climbed the stairs slowly, as slow as a piano piece in lente tempo, and his eyes landed on a room. Curious and curiouser. He stopped by the entrance of the room, and a skeptical eyebrow was raised when he found a girl that looked awfully familiar there, sitting vehemently on a couch. The window let some light in so he could identify her as a blonde, and was petite, at least from his point of view.

"What are you doing here?" he questioned, taking one step inside.
    Valerie McGuoirk
    Valerie McGuoirk
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Valerie McGuoirk Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:09 pm

Valerie heard a voice and turned to see a Slytherin boy there. Valerie got off the couch and looked at him. "What are you doing here" Valerie crossed her arms over her chest. Valerie remembered him to be a third year, she seen him around but never really talked to him. Now she was, wait why didn't she hear him come up. He must have came in after she did because she didn't see him come in when she was looking out the window.
    Timothy McQueen
    Timothy McQueen
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Timothy McQueen Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:51 pm

"Rhetorical question, and an echo of what I've said," cited the Slytherin, "clever, but distinctly overused. You are an intelligent human being - think of a wittier comeback, would ya?" He gazed at the couch in front of him, and now that it was empty, Timothy walked over towards it before dropping on it abruptly with a plop.

Raising his eyebrows, a smirk fully formed on his sun-kissed face. "The name's Timothy," he replied, crossing his ankles as he stretched his legs, "what about you, pretty lass?"
    Valerie McGuoirk
    Valerie McGuoirk
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Valerie McGuoirk Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:32 am

Valerie rolled her eyes and just looked at him. Was this kid really that serious. "Really, you're seriously talking to me about thinking about wittier come backs" Valerie tried not to scoff at him. 'Wow' was all Valerie thought in that moment.

Valerie listened to when he said who he was. Valerie walked over to the other side of the couch and made sure she sat FAR away from him. "Valerie" Valerie kept it plain and simple.
    Timothy McQueen
    Timothy McQueen
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Timothy McQueen Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:24 am

"Indeed I am," Timothy replied, his words uttered in a hasty manner. "How could you not figure that out, my lady? I thought you were an intelligent human being. Alas! I'm afraid I was wrong." He shook his head in disdain, "Oh don't mind me, sweetheart; I'm just being myself here."

The Slytherin hummed when the girl told him her name. "Valerie, huh?" he questioned, "very sweet. Short and sweet. Do you mind if I call you Vallie, then? Like the valley..."
    Valerie McGuoirk
    Valerie McGuoirk
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Valerie McGuoirk Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:44 pm

Valerie just sighed when he confirmed it to her. "No I did, just didn't want to look like a dumb ass" Valerie said to him. "I'm not your lady either" Valerie muttered. Valerie looked at him and almost snapped. "I am intelligent, I'm more intelligent then my twin sister as well" Valerie looked at him. She just wanted to throw him out the shrieking shack window, but she wouldn't. "Hm, I kind of figured" Valerie said.

Valerie nodded when he said her name. Didn't she just tell that to him, Valerie shook it off though. Valerie looked at him. "If it means that you'll stop calling me 'my lady' then go right ahead" Valerie said to him. Valerie looked at him. "You're in Slytherin, that means that you're a pure or half blood" Valerie tried to keep up the conversation.
    Timothy McQueen
    Timothy McQueen
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Timothy McQueen Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:17 pm

"Well, for one, you're a person, not an ass, and for one, I never said you were my lady. I just said it as a term of endearment," frowned Timothy, his tone losing its joy and putting on a mock whining tone instead. His eyes danced when she mentioned something he wouldn't have expected. "You have a sister, eh?" he questioned, "how very interesting..."

Snorting, the boy replied with, "How stereotypical of you. Alas, I am a half-blood."
    Valerie McGuoirk
    Valerie McGuoirk
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Valerie McGuoirk Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:23 pm

Valerie looked at him and nodded. "Thanks for making it clear" Valerie said to him. She rested her head on the back of the couch and sighed. Why is everything so difficult. Valerie nodded. "Yes, my twin is named Belinda" Valerie exclaimed. The one thing she hated about having a twin was that people always got confused on who was who.

Valerie nodded. "Just trying to make conversation" Valerie explained.
    Timothy McQueen
    Timothy McQueen
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Timothy McQueen Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:53 pm

The Slytherin tried not to burst into laughter at the blonde's reply. Really... she had taken it all in such a straightforward way, or at least easier than he'd anticipated. This was just radical. "Okay, okay, your twin is Belinda," Timothy exasperatedly replied, his eyes widened as he waved his arms about, yielding, "I never said anything terrible about her! Your temper... it must be contained."

Shrugging his shoulders, Timothy nodded. "you could have just said that, y'know. Makes me feel better and not feel as if I'm being judged."
    Valerie McGuoirk
    Valerie McGuoirk
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Valerie McGuoirk Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:32 pm

Valerie just looked at him and nodded. She saw that he was trying not to laugh. It took everything in Valerie not to roll her eyes at him or slap him. Valerie then nodded when he said her sister's name. She then looked at him when he had a tiny out burst. "I didn't say you said anything about her. Your suddon out burst must be contained" Valerie said to him.

Valerie looked at him. "Oh I'm sorry, how about we have a heart to heart conversation" Valerie said to him, with sarcasim dripping from every word. "Seriously, since we're both in here, why don't we talk" Valerie suggested.
    Robin Potter
    Robin Potter
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Robin Potter Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:16 pm

Robin found herself hanging onto the shrieking shack window, and swung in.

"Ah!" She yelled, throwing herself to the floor when she saw two other people. She looked up at them, "Oh, it's just you."

She saw that they were fellow third years. They were both in some of her classes, although she couldn't quite remember which classes they were. "Er-- Am I interrupting anything?" She asked awkwardly, "Um, no offense or anything, but I never saw you two as the-- erm, type to date each other. I'm sorry, I'm rambling. I can usually hold more intelligent conversations than this."

She mentally slapped herself. Why did she have to be so bluntly honest? She was truly the most stupid, mood-killing person ever.
    Valerie McGuoirk
    Valerie McGuoirk
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Valerie McGuoirk Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:53 pm

Valerie was a little startled when she heard a scream. She looked to see Robin from her classes. "Yeah it's just us, what are you doing here and why did you come in threw the window" Valerie asked confused.

Valerie shook her head. "Nope" Valerie said to her. Valerie looked at Robin who thought that her and Timothy were dating. "Robin, we're not dating, like at all" Valerie cleared with Robin. Valerie watched as Robin just stood there.
    Robin Potter
    Robin Potter
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Robin Potter Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:31 pm

Robin looked at the girl. She did think they weren't the type to date, but she couldn't help but wonder, since they were alone, in a place where almost no one dared to go.

"Er, I'm here to clear up the mystery of this haunted place to my own mind," She told her, "And I might have planned to do howling sounds to scare people off..." She trailed off, blushing. "And I came through the window 'cause no one can see me come in, and it would be cool to see how many people would be scared..."

She blushed again and looked at her classmates, "Well now that you know, would you like to help me?"
    Timothy McQueen
    Timothy McQueen
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Timothy McQueen Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:55 am

Timothy raised an eyebrow, "Oh... me? Date Vallie over here? Nooooo waaaay... too sassy for my taste." He gave a gentle snort, "I mean, why her when I would much rather have your delicious Prefect? Florence Oberlin? Now she is someone I'd love to get my hands on..." He pulled a smirk, "But you are also delightful, Robin." He said her name with a purr, or at least a hint of it.

"The window? You think the window is cool?" questioned he disdainfully, "you have obviously not heard through the chimney." He shook his head, "You're terrible at scaring people, but yeah. Come along with us."
    Robin Potter
    Robin Potter
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Robin Potter Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:58 pm

Robin scowled at the flirt who so obviously purred at her name. She didn't hold it against him, he didn't seem like the guy to do anything, but she never liked cats. As she heard the rest of what he said, she scowled again.

"If you must know, I'm very scary once you know I have the password to the Slytherin common room, and the ability to claw your eyes out," She grumbled, actually being honest, "The howls will be scary, even though this place isn't haunted, it was used years ago by a werewolf. Did you know that?"
    Valerie McGuoirk
    Valerie McGuoirk
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Valerie McGuoirk Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:50 pm

Valerie looked at Timothy and scoffed. "Any guy would be happy to be with me okay, I'm a real catch" Valerie said to him. She heard that he liked the Hufflepuff prefect. "How many times did she reject you and why would she date a third year?" Valerie asked him. She'd understand if Florence was like a 4th year but she was a fifth year. Valerie tried not to laugh at when Timothy tried to flirt with Robin.

Valerie looked at them. "I won't comment on either of your answers" Valerie said not wanting to get into that conversation.
    Robin Potter
    Robin Potter
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Robin Potter Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:14 am

Robin grinned at Valerie when she stated that she was a real catch. "I'm sure you are, and I know that McQueen over here is always out of his league. Exhibit A being the Hufflepuff Prefect."

"Good choice," Robin said wisely, nodding, "You really don't want to know how I have that ability. But it involves a brother, a potion, and a werewolf..." She trailed off at her last words.
    Timothy McQueen
    Timothy McQueen
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Timothy McQueen Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:42 pm

"You're a catch?" scoffed the Slytherin, "the guy to catch you is the unluckiest of all guys in the world." He shrugged his shoulders, "The entire world was surprised when word got out that Karma Black is dating Arsen Salvator, and that Anna Tshering was somehow not dating Oliver Penderghast." His smirk got ever the wider, "Who knows? Maybe I'll get lucky too. Don't depend too much on logic; all it does is mess you up."

Timothy raised both eyebrows, "I don't care about you and your daft fibs, Potter." Lifting himself off the couch, he stood by the door, leaning on it, "Well, are we going exploring or not?"
    Valerie McGuoirk
    Valerie McGuoirk
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Valerie McGuoirk Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:46 pm

Valerie couldn't help but laugh at Robin's comment to Timothy. She looked at him when he said his words. "Yeah okay, well at least I could get a guy, you're going after a 5th year Hufflepuff, you really think she is going to go for a 3rd year" Valerie said to him. "The only recognition you'll get is with you and your own reflection" Valerie replied.

Valerie heard his comment towards Robin and didn't want to get into that. Valerie looked at Timothy. "Sure" Valerie walked out of the door.
    Robin Potter
    Robin Potter
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Robin Potter Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:26 pm

Robin snorted at Valerie's comment about McQueen's recognition unwillingly. She may have had a temper but having a werewolf for a brother sure did help her control herself.

She pointedly ignored the obvious jab at her ego, not wanting to start a fight. His first impression didn't stop her from hoping to not be his enemy. She didn't like enemies, since they tended to prank her with mean pranks.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:07 pm