Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Minor Injury

Mars Pagan
    Mars Pagan
    Sixth Year Prefect

Minor Injury Empty Minor Injury

Post by Mars Pagan Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:13 pm

People parted way as Mars walked through the corridors, staring at him while he passed. Mars ignored them. He would never say just what he had fought with in the forest. Mostly because he didn't know. Whatever it was, he had won, just not unscathed. Cradling his right arm with his left, he pushed the door open with his left shoulder.

"Hey, doc?" he called. His wrist was obviously broken, hand set at an unnatural angle. The broken bone of his upper arm could be seen through the bloody gash that had been torn into his arm.

"You in?" He looked around. "Humpty dumpty can use some fixing up." He smirked at his own joke.
    Lévant Lector
    Lévant Lector
    Hogwarts Staff
    Hogwarts Staff

Minor Injury Empty Re: Minor Injury

Post by Lévant Lector Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:57 pm

Healer Lector. He was Hogwarts very new sparkling healer, at just the age of 19. Those blue eyes of his looked at the boy who had entered. In a flash his he was out of his office and to the boy who was cradling his right arm. "You, better get on a bed kid. You look like you have been up ta something naughty." His voice sounded amused, but his eyes were serious as he pointed to the bed and watched the boy lay down. He moved to the right side and hovered his hand over the whole arm. "The name is Healer Lector, not doc." He pointed out.

The boys arm suddenly flashed for a couple of minutes like a x-ray. "What's your name kid? That arm is not in very good shape. Thought This might hurt up to a hour. I'll give ya a pain potion for that. I'm going to heal the wound and the bone will position it self correctly. Menungite." His whispered the spell as he let his finger follow the wound, which started to close. He heard the bone click back into place. "Ferula." He said as he now knew the bone would bind it self. Bandeges started to tightly wrap themselves around the students upper arm.

Lévant's hand moved down to the boys wrist and he ran a finger over the wrist and hand, his fingers glowing out purple sparks as he felt the bones go back together. He whispered Ferula and the hand was bandeged tightly and the whole arm had a spling.
    Mars Pagan
    Mars Pagan
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Mars Pagan Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:29 pm

Mars gazed at him for a moment. "Doc's shorter," he pointed out. "You aren't that much older than me. What? Two years? Three years? Name's Pagan."

"Don't need a pain potion, doc. Just figured the headmaster wouldn't want me bleeding all over his pretty stone floors." He didn't flinch when his arm was healed, a smile spreading across his face instead.

He tugged the sling off from around his neck and prodded the bandage with his other hand. "How long am I supposed to wear this?" He didn't care, he'd just take it off when it bugged him, anyway.
    Lévant Lector
    Lévant Lector
    Hogwarts Staff
    Hogwarts Staff

Post by Lévant Lector Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:28 pm

"Well, If yah drink this potion here," Lévant summond a purple potion into his palm. "Yah can take that bloody annoying sling off in 3 hours. This little bottle is my fast healing process potion. Helps yah on a speedy recovery. You relax now Mr Pagan. I want yah to stay in here for a bit, so in a hour I can check if yah arm is stable and yah can leave." He nodded his head, a creepy smile coming on his face. He quickly but the pain potion on the table at the side of the bed. If they boy needed it, he could take it.

"Yah want to know my age do yah? Well It's none of yah bee's knees, but curiosity kiiled the cat didn't it? So, I'm 19, going on 20, lad. But please call me Healer Lector, I hate muggle doctors." He warned.

"So, yah don't like tha Headmaster, do yah? Don't worry, I won't say a thing if yah do."
    Mars Pagan
    Mars Pagan
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Mars Pagan Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:41 pm

Mars sniffed at the unfamiliar potion, then handed it back. "I don't take things I don't recognize. Sure it works wonderfully, though," he said. He moved his arm around a bit, rotating his arm and hand. It hurt, of course, but nothing showed on his face. "Don't wanna stay an hour. I've got an essay to write."

He didn't particularly care exactly what age the healer was. If he kept referring to him like he was a kid, Mars would not be responsible for his actions.

Mars looked at the man. "Thought this was the age of tolerance," he deadpanned.

"Don't know the man. Teaches dueling. Alright class," he said. "Can I leave, now?"
    Lévant Lector
    Lévant Lector
    Hogwarts Staff
    Hogwarts Staff

Post by Lévant Lector Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:15 pm

"Mr Pagan, You are staying here for as long as I say so. I still need ta do work on it tA make it fully heal. The potion also has been checked by the ministry, so take it before I spell it into your stomach and if yah think of leaving. I will just bind you ta yah bed for a hour. Simple as." Lévant warned as he handed the potion back to the boy.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:04 am

"You're tying him to the bed? Sounds pretty kinky. Hope I get a turn." Karma mused from her place perched at the head of the bed that Pluto was so loudly refusing. Her gaze stayed on the metal headboard of the medical bed, as her finger traced swirls across the material. She glanced up at both of them, and faster than a blink the pain potion was being held, and she was eyeing it. Another heartbeat, and she was chugging it, downing the small bottle in less than ten seconds. Placing it back where it had been and licking her lips, she returned her focus to the two of them, before looking at her housemate. Her darkened brown eyes lingered on his bandaged arm, and then she looked up at the boy himself.

"Your blood smells funny." She greeted. "What does it taste like?"

For all the young Slytherin cared, the incompetant healer might as well not be there. Perhaps she'd kill him when he finished healing her. She was getting sick of this place - a week in and already she had threatened the lives of all hired members, luckily the mafia favors kept them quiet. It was unfortunate; she liked it when they screamed. Her eyes returned to the headboard, and her finger resumed its tracing. She was hungry.

Even worse; she was bored.

Even the professors avoided her when she was bored.

The right side of her face hadn't been shown once.
    Mars Pagan
    Mars Pagan
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Mars Pagan Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:28 pm

"Maybe I have allergies. Think of that? Don't know what's in your potion. Could kill me," Mars said. "You set the bones and stopped the bleeding, what else do you possibly need to do to make it heal? Not like I shattered the bone this time. I only came because I was bleeding all over. I won't bother next time."

"And if you think you can hold me here against my will, you got another thing coming, healer," he added. He gave a dangerous grin. "Maybe if you ask nicely."

Mars smirked as Karma downed the potion instead. "Sweetheart, you don't need to tie me down. Just say the word and we can keep it between us." He shrugged. "Dunno. Wanna find out?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:55 pm