Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

It's all in your head || Second years

Xaria Emmerson
    Xaria Emmerson
    Second Year
    Second Year

It's all in your head || Second years Empty It's all in your head || Second years

Post by Xaria Emmerson Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:45 am

Xaria slumped down in the mental magic's room, exhausted out of her mind. She knew she'd need to get her energy back up at some point, and didn't think a nap was all out of the question. She never claimed to be well behaved, after all. She crossed her arms on the desk and rested her head on them. She briefly thought of what the professor for the class would be like, if he or she was strict, but she realized soon that she was too tired to care. She closed her eyes and sighed with relief. She fell half-asleep right there, without taking in the classroom at all.
    Ethon Pyrrhos
    Ethon Pyrrhos
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

It's all in your head || Second years Empty Re: It's all in your head || Second years

Post by Ethon Pyrrhos Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:12 pm

((OOC: Hey, waitaminute... Where'd you come from? o.O))

Ethon sat silently atop his desk, where he had appeared shortly after the girl had arrived. His classes were small, this year, though that had usually been the case in decades past. Few people possessed the focus and determination to master the art of Occlumency. The young had even greater difficult than adults.

After a moment, Ethon spoke up, tone quiet and silky, "It occurs to me, Miss Emmerson, that it would likely prove most difficult for you learn anything if you are napping in class. I would advise against it in future.

"Once you are sufficiently awake," he continued dryly, "I should like for you to tell what you know about emotions."
    Xaria Emmerson
    Xaria Emmerson
    Second Year
    Second Year

It's all in your head || Second years Empty Re: It's all in your head || Second years

Post by Xaria Emmerson Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:33 pm

((OOC: Well, when a mummy and daddy love each other very, very much... Kidding. Uh, I came from a plant.))

Xaria sighed and rolled her head to the side, content in her half-dreaming state. She was about to fall deeper into her slumber when a voice startled her awake, and she jumped up out of the chair quicker than she thought was possible for a human to do.
    "Thanks for that," she grumbled before looking up. The second she realized it was a teacher, Xaria's eyes widened and she stretched up to scratch the back of her neck, leaning onto the table in what she hoped was a casual manner. "Well, sir, I was thinking that if I was asleep then I'd be able to delve deeper into my innermost thoughts!"

"Would you describe my current state as sufficiently awake? Yes? Good. Well, emotions are what you feel. And not everyone feels the same ones. Right now, you're probably not very pleased that I was just asleep, yeah? But I, on the other hand, feel very rejuvenated after my little nap. So, I feel quite happy, and I can imagine that you're quite angry or miffed. And there's probably someone in this place who's very sad. Moods and personality affect them. Unless this is all for something else I've been reading about. In which case, I don't know," she said, still standing up and leaning on the chair. She finished with a slight bow, her voice staying mostly monotonous.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 3:23 am