Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Oh god

Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Oh god Empty Oh god

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:57 pm

Quinn walked into the hospital wing. She remembers the day in the summer when of course her father came after her. Quinn ended up having black and blue marks all up her arm and on her back. Thank god her mother came home and he disapparted. Quinn waited for the nurse or heeler to come in. Quinn was glad she was safe here.
    Lévant Lector
    Lévant Lector
    Hogwarts Staff
    Hogwarts Staff

Oh god Empty Re: Oh god

Post by Lévant Lector Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:07 pm

He quickend his pace as he walked down the corridor to his Hospital wing. His silver chain on his wrist lit up blue to tell him that someone had entered, injured. Lévant entered and looked at the girl straight away. He beamed a smile at the standing girl.

"Ello there, Miss. Would yah like ta take a seat on one of the beds and I can see what you need meh to do for ya. Meh name is Healer Lector, the newest and youngest member of staff. A Quick fact there ta keep. Can I have your name Miss, so I can summon ya Hosoital folder?" His light blue eyes looked at the girl as he offered his hand to the bed for her to sit.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:14 pm

Quinn saw someone come in. She didn't know who he was but he said that he was the new heeler. Quinn just nodded. She wasn't comfortable with showing people what happened to her but she needed to, it hurt back. Quinn did as he said and sat on one of the bed. "Quinn Mikaelson" Quinn said to him. She then realized he also sounded French. Quinn waited for him to get her folder.
    Lévant Lector
    Lévant Lector
    Hogwarts Staff
    Hogwarts Staff

Post by Lévant Lector Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:24 pm

He smiled and summond her folder. He snapped his fingers to make the curtain around the bed close as he opened the folder. "Right'o Miss Mikaelson, Past record isn't too good is it Miss? Yah did your schooling at Beauxbatons first, right'o. Yah up ta scratch with injections from disseases so that's good ta know." His blue eyes read her medical folder, placing it on the table at the end of the bed.

"So, what can I do for yah Miss Mikaelson? You don't have to be nervous. I can place a silencing spell if yah don't want people to hear, there's no one else here in ta Hospital, lady." Lévant said as he put a finger to his lip and tapped it.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:31 pm

Quinn nodded to him at everything he said. When it came to her old school she felt guilty that she couldn't handle the situtation better then she did. She let out a quiet sigh and looked up at him. "Yeah" Quinn nodded. She never had problems disseases so that was always good to hear.

Quinn nodded. "Could you, I hate having people knowing" Quinn asked. She didn't want to confess what happened until she was sure that no one would hear her talk about it.
    Lévant Lector
    Lévant Lector
    Hogwarts Staff
    Hogwarts Staff

Post by Lévant Lector Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:36 pm

"Oui, no problem," Lévant flicked a finger at the curtains, muttering a spell under his breeth as the curtains glowed a golden colour for a couple of seconds. He turned to face the girl and creased his forehead, what was the girl hiding?

"So, what can I help yah with then Miss Mikaelson? From the way yah talking and sitting, lady. You look like you can pass out." His eyes were serious as he watched the student.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:41 pm

Quinn watched as he gave them privacy to talk. Quinn looked at him and nodded. "Well when I was growing up, my father was abusive to my mother and I, he was sometimes drunk as well but my mother finally got us away from him when I was 8. But up until last year he found us again and we moved to another house but that didn't help either. Towards the end of the summer he left marks" Quinn showed him her arms. "I also have it on my back" Quinn explained.
    Lévant Lector
    Lévant Lector
    Hogwarts Staff
    Hogwarts Staff

Post by Lévant Lector Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:01 pm

His face softened at the girls words as he fully listened. His face stayed the same as he watched the girl show him her arms. "Does yah head of House know about this, Miss Mikaelson?" Lévant needed to know. It was Procedure to ask if anyone else knew of a childs abuse from home.

"Miss Mikaelson, I can heal them, yah will be lucky if I can get some of the marks away, it depends on how old they are. This is very serious lady, yah should never have to deal with this. Right'o, I want you to take yah top off and lay on your chest so I can do yah back first. I'll be back with what I need to remove, or heal the marks, Lady. Just shout me when your ready." Lévant said as he nodded and tapped the curtain for the privacy spell to come down, so he could hear her.

He walked out, shutting the curtains tightly together as he went to his storage room to find what he needed. He grabbed a couple of potions and salves. He looked around, noticing he would need to re-stock soon. He walked out and walked to the curtains. Waiting for the lass's singnal to enter again.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:08 pm

Quinn watched as his face softened. Quinn shook her head. "No, I really don't want people to know, only a couple people know and they have been trying to help but nothing works" Quinn explained to him.

Quinn nodded to him. "The marks happened about a week and a half before school started" Quinn said to him. Quinn's breath got caught in her throat when he said he wanted her to take her top off. There was only one person who has ever seen her with her shirt off and that was Tobias and that was because they went swimming. He left and Quinn hesitantly took her top off. Quinn pulled up her bra straps that fell down to her arm and she laid down on her stomach.

"You're good" Quinn called out to him.
    Lévant Lector
    Lévant Lector
    Hogwarts Staff
    Hogwarts Staff

Post by Lévant Lector Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:41 pm

"Right'o," He drew the curtains back and shut them tightly again. He brought up the privacy spell again and put the potion viles on the table and went over to the girl. His blue eyes examined the girls back, his finger light traching a infected one.

"Miss Mikaelson, I can remove some of them, some are infected still, while otheres are semi healing. I need to know what he used to create such marks. I know it's a personal question, but I really do need to know." His index finger traced the worst infected one. "Menungite!. He smiled a bot as the wound closed. he did the same with a couple of other marks. He picked up a healing salve, which smelt like mint and started to place it on the marks. He fingers rubbed it in gentally.

"I really do think that I will have ta tell yah head of house, Miss Mikaelson. As I am treating this, I am concerned for your welfair." He said as he rubbed more salve into her marks.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:24 am

Quinn heard him come back in and felt as her wounds healed. Quinn felt weird about the whole situation. When he asked a question she sighed. "His hands" Quinn exclaimed. Her father barely used weapons, it was mostly his hands or feet. Quinn listened to him say he needed to tell the head of the house.

"You can't, there is nothing anyone can do, my mother tries her best to fight him off but he keeps coming back. We've been trying our best to hide but nothing works" Quinn said to him. She didn't want people involved with this.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:32 pm