Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Lift Up This Blindfold {Revy}

Celeste Belrose
    Celeste Belrose
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Lift Up This Blindfold {Revy} Empty Lift Up This Blindfold {Revy}

Post by Celeste Belrose Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:02 am

Snow. Winter. The whiteness of it all. It was like she's a newborn baby again, seeing the world for the first time through those tiny little eyes, that moment when the world smiles at you and every being rejoices with happiness for your coming. That's how she felt. Home. They're right. It's where the heart and soul is.

Celeste walked and swayed at the same time through the garden. What they call the "Magical" Garden. Even if there's none really like that in there, she still considered it most likely. Magic is everywhere. She believed in that.

She gazed at the frozen flowers, the frosty glass of the nearby pond, the icicles dangling from the branches of trees. Just the sight makes her heart pound with overwhelming joy. Sooner, spring would come, and these things will live again, will give birth again. She can't wait.

The brunette continued to circle the garden, hoping that it was bigger, yet contented enough that she's home during the holidays. Beaumont was somewhere in the shops, buying gifts for himself and for her. She promised she wouldn't stray away further.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Lift Up This Blindfold {Revy} Empty Re: Lift Up This Blindfold {Revy}

Post by Iris Grayson Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:33 pm

Going to France for the winter seemed like a good idea, and Iris was glad she went through it. She would be leaving for the States soon, but figured she'd make a trip here as well, just because she loved the place the previous time she visited.

One of the things that allowed her to feel good was snow. It was her guilty pleasure and she could spend hours, surrounded by the white goodness. To her, it was one of the purest form of life, almost divine, something she had been deprived of when she was a child. In fact, nothing in her childhood could be described as 'pure'. Or even innocent.

The garden seemed to have lost some of it's beauty and colour due to the coldness, but she was enjoying it nonetheless. The silence was a little too deafening at the moment and she spent a few moments staring, before walking once more.

"Best time of the year, huh?" The brunette Gryffindor couldn't help but call out to the only other person in the garden, strolling around in circles.
    Celeste Belrose
    Celeste Belrose
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Celeste Belrose Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:23 am

Smiling at the sound of what seemed like a friendly other girl in the garden, and not being surprised by it at all for she already were that nice to strangers, Celeste turned her head and replied with a grin. She clearly understood the other brunette's English language,

"Oui. But I like all ze four seasons." She continued to circle the place, not even stopping for she will never grow tired of it, then hopped on the frosted stones on the plain ground, balancing her body on top of each one as she landed.

Stepping on the cold floor again, she decided to ask more questions, just to keep the conversation going and did so, "How long will you be here?" still with that unkept accent of hers that she had long wanted to get rid of.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:31 pm

Iris wasn't normally the one to have mindless conversation with strangers. But it had been months since she spoke to anyone, even back at Hogwarts amd was craving for an unknown person's voice; friendly or not. Though she was internally glad that the girl seemed to be friendly. Not that she'd have a problem otherwise, she could always argue or fight with them. But tonight, she wasn't in the mood.

"All four seasons? Interesting," she muttered, giving the younger girl a brief smile before turning away once more. "I don't understand how you can like summer, it's pathetically hot and so bloody tiring," the brunette remarked.

She shrugged and answered, "A few days at the most. I live in America actually, just came here for holidays, but I go to Hogwarts. And you are at Beauxbatons, I'm assuming?"

And with that, the Gryffindor grew silent once more, not knowing what else to converse and not wanting to give away more information.
    Celeste Belrose
    Celeste Belrose
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Celeste Belrose Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:20 am

Celeste nodded with a smile, accepting her own opinions about all the seasons of the year. She's just in love with them all, more in love than what they call soulmates or anything, because obviously, she didn't have one. Moreover, she will not have one from the very beginning. But things happen in unexpected cases, right? Maybe, just maybe, that strike of bad or good luck might grant her that chance. If she can handle it.

"Summer. Ze sun. Got used to eet olready because we live in ze mountains. Very warm zere." She replied and continued her walking journey around and around the place. Finally, she made a move to sat down after that endless circles. Then, she had the time to just capture the beauty of the place against the white backdrop, to just see it with her own eyes in a stable condition.

"I 'ave been to Eengland reecently. Eet was magnificent. And oui, I do go to Beauxbatons. 'Ow eez life een 'Ogwarts?" The brunette gave her answer with a tiny shrug and a shy smile, rubbing her hands on her lap to feel the warmth.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:50 pm

Iris wasn't the type of girl to appreciate nature's beauty and all the typical things like that. Being raised in an environment that rarely possessed beauty and around people who didn't give a damn, made it hard for her to actually stop and stare at something that just might be magical.

"Lived in the mountains? Wow, that sounds freaking awesome," the Gryffindor remarked with a small grin. "I'd prefer to spend my time in an outdoors place like that, gives me a sense of freedom." For a girl who loved flying as though it was a second nature, the mountains sounded like a truly magnificant place. The high skies, endless space...

Yes, it was heaven on earth.

The brunette hummed lightly in agreement as she sat down and used one of trees as support. "Life at Hogwarts is bloody amazing. Though things haven't been so great for a while," she admitted vaguely. "I'm Iris by the way, but you can call me Grayson," she introduced herself.
    Celeste Belrose
    Celeste Belrose
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Celeste Belrose Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:57 am

She merely nodded at the admiring sound of the stranger. She need not to say more. Indeed, everything the other brunette said was true. Nobody can lie about it by denying. She was that thankful for her life. Thankful that by having a comfy Thatched cottage in the mountain range of Pyrenees, greeting the magical view of what lay there, and having both of her parents as herbologists with green thumbs, she was able to appreciate more about her purpose to live. And to be able to see more beneath the views of normal people. She didn't consider herself normal. She was beyond that on a more positive level. If only they could see, perhaps she wouldn't be that intrapersonal human being.

"Why not? I really admire 'Ogwarts. Zey 'ave Herbology zere. Eet eez my favourite subject because I 'ave grown weeth eet. Een Beauxbatons, most of ze subjects are boreeng because zey do not 'ave Herbology een ze curriculum. Weird, right?" She answered with a frown and a sigh, seeming rather hopeless and devastated just by the thought of it.

"I am Celeste by ze way. Nice meeting you Grayson. May I ask why you want to be called zat way?" The brunette smiled as she said it, trashing the frown she don't always wear except on very rare occasions, and offered her woolly gloved hand to the Hogwarts girl.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:52 am

"Huh, sounds like you and I are already opposites, considering the fact that I hate Herbology," Iris said and chuckled softly. "I mean, I never understood how someone could spend so much time with plants and not get bored. Then again, I find most of the classes pretty much pointless. I'm more into things like dueling, flying, that sort of thing," she confessed with a shrug. "So no, I don't think your French school is weird for not having that subject," she grinned.

Shaking the girl's outstretched hand, she answered, "Nice to meet you, Celeste; pretty name, by the way. Very much unlike the usual English names," she remarked lightly. "Well, it's not that I 'want' to be called that way, I don't mind if you want to call me 'Iris' either," she told, absentmindedly playing with the ends of her hair.

"There was another girl in Hogwarts with the name 'Iris' and just to avoid the confusion, we figured people should call me Grayson," the Gryffindor explained. "But even though she's not around anymore, I keep asking people to call me by my surname; force of habit I guess," she shrugged once more. "I miss her though, she was fucking awesome," commented the brunette with a genuine smile.
    Celeste Belrose
    Celeste Belrose
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Celeste Belrose Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:12 pm

"I 'ave loved zat subject ever since I was leetle. Mon parents are herbologists you see. So I lived weeth eet." She replied with a smile. "Een Beauxbatons, ze subjects are not zat eenteresting. We sort of study muggle ways too like ze Domestic Magic et Horse Riding. And most of ze professors do not even attend to our lessons. And because of zat, I just rely on books. I'll know much from zem." She laughed softly, speaking the truth and not even regretting it for mocking her own school. Well, she liked Hogwarts more except for the grand parties in Beauxbatons held every year.

Celeste grinned, nodded her head, ignoring her first reactions to the swear word she had heard by which means she ought to avoid, and said, "Merci. You're name and you're friend's eez pretty too. But eef you want to be called Grayson, zen zat eez ze deal."

"Zere must 'ave been a reason on why she 'ave gone. We can hope for ze best for 'er to return." She mused with sympathy. She too would feel that way when left by a loved friend. Even though no one was yet to leave her because she had only met few people and considered them as friends recently. Still, she wouldn't want that to happen.

(OOC: FOR FUCK'S SAKE, REVY! HUHU. I MISS EYE TOO! I'VE BEEN WONDERING FOR HER TO RETURN. I COULD SAY THAT SHE'S BEEN TO REHAB BECAUSE SHE'S BEEN A BAD GIRL! i love her. love everything she has earned. i'm still regretting on why i wasted that much. Mad )
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:27 am

"Huh, I guess that does sound rather boring and monotonous," Iris remarked with a shrug. "Seems like you got a letter from the wrong school. Well, you could always join the exchange program and visit Hogwarts," she said, looking around the garden once more. "As for Professors not attending classes, that tends to happen at Hogwarts as well," she rolled her eyes. "Honestly, they think we're jobless or something to attend classes wherein the teachers are rarely there."

The Gryffindor gave Celeste a brief smile, "Thanks, if I ever see my friend again, I'll pass on the compliment. Grayson, Gray, any's fine." She didn't know why she was being so friendly, it was so unlike her. Maybe the holiday season was getting to her. Feeling slightly put out, she shook the thought out of her mind.

"But it feels it's been ages since I saw her," the brunette murmured, almost to herself. "I'm one of those anti-social people, but I never hesitated to talk to her when I wanted to. I do hope I get to see her again."

It was true; she always felt like the odd one out, not that she was bothered by such shit. But with Eye, she managed to have good memories, including all the times they introduced themselves to people with a laugh, often confusing the other person.

[ooc: Seeee, Gray misses Eyes like crazyyyy!]
    Celeste Belrose
    Celeste Belrose
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Celeste Belrose Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:39 am

"I can just get used to eet. It eez fine. I don't want to come away from Francoise. Balls een Beauxbatons are theengs to love above all." Celeste remarked with smile and a low chuckle. The thing was, lavish parties were the stuff she kept on looking forward to all year round in school. Waiting patiently for professors who wouldn't dare show up for them was still worth the wait. She wouldn't mind wasting her time. So long as she can take part in the marvelous celebrations they hold annually.

She raised one eyebrow at Grayson, reacting to her opinion, and asked, "Anti-social? But you are talking to me right now." Grinning widely again, she added, "Who weel ever know. Maybe you could get a Chreestmas miracle. Maybe you can see her again one of these days. Eet eez possible."

She always believed in those two words even if she rarely had one. Christmas miracles.

(OOC: REPLY TO ZE THREAD!!! I PREPARED THAT FOR LIKE, AN HOUR YESTERDAY. Cool )
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:47 am

Iris grinned amusedly and raised an eyebrow at the girl. "Ah, so you are one of those fancy party types, eh? I'm not particularly a fan, but I suppose they're alright. As long as I don't have dress up like a Barbie doll wearing pounds of make up, I guess I could survive," she smirked. "Oh, and there definitely has to be alcohol, because it really isn't a party without Firewhiskey, Tequila and what not."

Staring up at the stars, she told in a soft voice, "Honestly? I don't know why I'm here talking to you. Maybe under other situations, I would have just ignored you and passed you by. But it's been a while since I conversed with someone," she muttered.

"And for me, strangers offer the most source of comfort for me."

The brunette almost laughed at those words. Ever year some fucking near death experience had happened, that she rarely believed in 'Christmas miracles.' Then again, maybe the fact that she was still alive was a miracle in itself.

"So how come you are here by yourself?" Iris asked, effectively changing the subject.
    Celeste Belrose
    Celeste Belrose
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Celeste Belrose Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:14 am

"Believe me, I am not ze facy type. I am not zat sopheesticated. I am more of a outdoor, boyeesh girl or whatever zey call eet." She cleared her view with a shrug, telling her stories again with sheer honesty and nothing but the truth. She returned a curious gaze with her brow up at Grayson, slightly shocked for she was so innocent that she didn't even know what kind of generation the world's having nowadays. And yet, she was rather a virgin of drinking whatsoever, "Alcohol? Hmmm, weerd to tell you but I 'ave never tasted those before. Ever." Celeste kidded.

She smiled, flattered by the idea, and muttered with muffled laugh, "Wow. So zat means I am much of a comfort person zen. You are ze only person who told me zat. Some I guess are just too shy to tell eet."

"Papa eez just around I theenk. He eez buying theengs for Chreestmas Eve. Eet eez nearing to eetz close now. And we are just on our way 'ome.' The brunette replied with a shrug and looked above towards the glowing stars in the sky. They made her feel so alive.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:22 pm

Iris grinned at the girl's response. "Not sophisticated and loves outdoors, you say? Okay, I think we just might be friends, then," she commented. Her grin turned to a look of surprise, though not that much. "Is it because you never got a chance or just wasn't interested? I mean, it's kind of shocking considering our generation is so well versed with getting drunk," she smirked lightly.

"Right now, yes, you are very much of a comfort to me," the Gryffindor agreed with a nod. "I'm just sick of the same people, having mindless conversation with them and pretending everything is fucking okay. Then again, I know what being ignorant feels like."

And just like every year, the brunette wished she was a part of some normal family who celebrated holidays and bought gifts. Sure, she had foster parents waiting for her back in the States, but that didn't stop her from wandering about what it would have been like to have normal birth parents, ones that didn't want to kill her.

"That sounds nice, Celeste," she murmured. "What are hoping to get for Christmas?"
    Celeste Belrose
    Celeste Belrose
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Celeste Belrose Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:57 am

"Friends." Celeste agreed with a nod and a flashing smile. She looked up again at the sky and wished again. She always did so, but even if her wishes didn't yet come true, she still believed that they will soon. Just enough patience it will be all right. And maybe, this year's Christmas will grant her most desires. Something in between impossibility and possibility.

"Not interested. Never will be." The young girl replied and gave her own side of the opinion with a slight shrug. She looked back at the other brunette with curious eyes, and said, "Same people? Zen avoid talking to zem eef you do not want to. And eef you can no longer pretend, zen maybe one of zem can understand you. But eef not, zen just don't mind zem. Eet eez better not to talk the truth zan to lie zat eet eez okay." She swayed her feet, making the snow move below her.

She grinned, having tons of things in her mind that she wanted for presents, and answered, "Notheeng zat much. I olwayz wanted a phoenix. But papa says zey he'll try. But I kept on asking him zat one. Still, what 'e gives me een return, will still be special."
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:26 am

"I must admit that I don't really know the meaning of the word 'friend' as such," Iris said bluntly. "I suyppose I have an idea of it, but there tends to be times where I just fuck up and so, I mostly stay away from people," she shrugged before kicking some of the snow with her leg. She had never played with snow or made a snowman or any of that shit. But she did enjoy just staring at it, as though it would give her answers.

Raising an eyebrow, the Gryffindor echoed, "Never will be? I guess it's normal for people our age to say they hate alcohol, but wait till you're older, I'm pretty sure you'll end up tasting it atleast once." She chuckled humourlessly and nodded her head. "Trust me, I've stopped talking to those same people a long time ago. But for me, it's easier to lie, always has been. Besides, people will leave you alone when you tell them what they want to hear."

"Phoenix? Sounds awesome," Iris replied with a grin. "I hope your dad will be able to get you one." Even though she had her foster parents to get gifts from, she often wished she could have received a gift from her own parents.

Guess that's a Christmas miracle that will never come true, she thought angrily.
    Celeste Belrose
    Celeste Belrose
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Celeste Belrose Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:04 pm

"Friend." Celeste repeated again with a heavy sigh, thinking back. She shrugged, ignoring her emotions, and continued with a frown, "I sometimes 'ave doubts weeth zem too. Ze ones een school usually avoid me too and do not talk to me. Zey theenk zat I am a nerdy girl. But eet eez true."

She chuckled at the statement, not clearly picturing herself drinking. As much as possible, she will avoid that bit in her life, even if it can happen only once. Still, just a bit would do, not that much, "Possible. But I can at ze right age and time." she said, then began to ask away with her questions and give out her opinions, "Oh well. I hope and ze moment weel come wen you weel be reunited weeth your bezt friend again. You just 'ave to wait to not be stuck weeth those people anymore."

"I do not theenk so eef he weel. But just like I said, we just 'ave to wait for the miracles to 'appen. They weel come." The French young girl spoke with much gratitude and understanding for her, the person beside her, and all the people living in the world who were slowly losing hope and patience.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:54 pm

"People in school avoid you because they're just jealous and maybe kind of stupid," Iris stated with a smirk, as though it was one of the most obvious things. "Besides, not all nerds are lame, despite what others say. Trust me, it is not something you have to feel bad about. One of these days, you'll make friends who won't care about any of that shit." Of course, she was never usually this optimistic, but considering it happened to her, it wouldn't hurt to raise hopes for someone else.

She shook her head and chuckled. "Hope that the right age and right time won't be too late, otherwise it won't be any fun." The Gryffindor nodded her head and smiled lightly. "Yeah, I wish that moment would come soon too. Even though I have a best friend now, I still miss how things used to so fun back in the good days at Hogwarts. And she'll always be my first ever real friend, who didn't judge me and actually liked me."

"It's really too bad I'm not like you Celeste, hoping for the best," she said softly. "At some point before, I used to be the way you are right now, but so much shit happened and so less good things happened, that I don't fucking care anymore."

Celeste Belrose
    Celeste Belrose
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Celeste Belrose Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:27 am

"Maybe. Zey should. I do not want to live three years een school without making any friends at all." The brunette said again with a shrug and went on playing with the snow on her feet. She traced circles and spirals here and there, her mind racing into imagination and lucidity. She sighed, making white mists come from her mouth, and spoke to the girl beside her,

"Huh. Are you sure eet eez fun? Getting drunk zen hurting yourself? Eez zat eet?" She raised an eyebrow as she asked, thinking deeply as to what might happen to her when that right time would come. Surely, she will hurt herself since it's her first time. And she bet the worst happens with first-timers. She chuckled, seeing herself trip several times in the near future, wanting more alcohol, and said in reply with a smile, "I am confeedent zat zat Chreestmas miracle weel shower upon you. You are a nice person to deserve eet."

She looked at Grayson curiously and innocently, as if she had heard something impossible, and remarked, somewhat an advice, "You used to be? I am sorry for wat 'ave 'appened to you or anytheeng for changing you. But I belieeve me, zat person who you once are, eez still inside of you. You just do not know now. You weel soon."
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:24 am

Iris grinned lightly and shook her head. "Getting drunk does not mean you'll get hurt everytime. I guess the first time may be a bit rough, but the only reason I do drinking because I find alcohol to be more comforting than people. I know, that sounds pathetic, but I don't give a shit about it," she shrugged. "Nice? Me?" The brunette scoffed. "If you knew the things I did, you wouldn't say that. But thanks, I suppose."

"I used to be," she repeated. "The past few year's incidents has forced me to change my mind, though sometimes I feel the fact I'm still alive after all that, is a miracle in itself." The Gryffindor sighed and got up from her spot.

"Well, I better get going. It was really nice meeting you, Celeste," Iris said with a rarely used genuine smile on her face. "Hope we run into each other again."
    Celeste Belrose
    Celeste Belrose
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Celeste Belrose Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:05 pm

Celeste chuckled at the thought again, can't get enough of picturing herself clumsy and having minor damages. She shook her head, returned the favour by smiling, and spoke with much sympathy, "Well, at least you are still 'ere een ze world. Zey do say zat ze worst theengs you encounter make you stronger. And I theenk you already are."

She did the same by standing up from her seat and walked along with Grayson. She spotted her father a few distance away, waved unto him, and turned to the girl beside her, "Papa eez zere. 'Ave a nice treep back to Eengland! Happy Chreestmas! We weel see each other again. And I weel geeve you a present zen." she gave her a warm hug, stepped back and ran towards the man coming towards her. Finally, they were coming home.

THE END.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:40 am