Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Can I Help You? Because I Won't.

Valkyrie Ashford
    Valkyrie Ashford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Can I Help You? Because I Won't. Empty Can I Help You? Because I Won't.

Post by Valkyrie Ashford Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:36 pm

Valkyrie leaned against the wall of the room, staring down at her feet. Hogwarts was better than she had expected- better as in, not completely mind-numbingly boring.

It did not mean she didn't want to get out any less, however. It just meant she had a few things to entertain herself while she stayed. A companion would help, but most of them seemed irritating from a distance- Merlin knew what they were like up close.

Rolling her neck, the girl looked down at her watch. She was skipping dinner. There was no need to sit with them all, Valkyrie was perfectly capable of visiting the kitchens later. Maybe some training later.

Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Can I Help You? Because I Won't. Empty Re: Can I Help You? Because I Won't.

Post by Savannah Lerran Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:15 pm

There were only days left until half term and Merlin, Savannah couldn't wait. Her trunk was already packed floors above in her tower and all she was waiting for was the train to pull into the station and take her home.

But until then, she had a castle to explore. Slipping into one of the many rooms in the dungeon, her blue eyes scanned the armour, grinning. Her eyes falling an older looking redhead, she tilted her head. She seemed familiar. A fellow Gryffindor, perhaps?

"Hello." Was all she said, her tone curious.
    Valkyrie Ashford
    Valkyrie Ashford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Valkyrie Ashford Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:59 pm

Valkyrie raised an eyebrow at the stranger, wandering exactly how someone could become so starry-eyed because of a few suits of armour here and there.

"Hey." she jerked her head at her, in one brief, sharp nod.

(OOC: That's the thing with anti-social charries. You can't post god dammit. D: )
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:10 pm

Well, wasn't this girl just a ray of sunshine? So kind, so talkative, so nice. Shaking her head, Savannah offered up a little nod, eyes scanning the suits of armour around.

They were just so cool, weren't they? People just didn't appreciate it.

Annoyed by the silence, both in her head and in the room, she turned back to the girl, "I've seen you around. A Gryffindor, right?"
    Valkyrie Ashford
    Valkyrie Ashford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Valkyrie Ashford Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:37 pm

Valkyrie blew out a frustrated breath. Was small talk so entirely necessary? People were obsessively chatty, at this school.

"New fourth year gryffindor." she recited, having been asked the same question four times that day.

"Lucky me." she murmured, and moved to lift herself onto one of the tables to sit on. She eyed the stranger for a moment. "And you are?"
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:19 am

"New?" Savannah repeated, ignoring - or maybe not noticing - that the girl didn't want to talk. "Why's that? Got kicked out of your old school for being as quiet as a mouse?"

She knew. But the formality of caring was an art that the girl did not possess.

"Savannah Lerran, third year Gryffindor," she said indifferently.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 5:03 am