Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Wolf in a Tree

Alexander Dawson
    Alexander Dawson
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Wolf in a Tree Empty Wolf in a Tree

Post by Alexander Dawson Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:25 pm

((OOC : The first part of this letter is in English. The second, French))

Ondrea,

I hope your holiday has been... is the word Merry? or Happy? I can never remember. Too many variations. We shall say pleasant. Pleasant is good, yes? Ach, I will write in French instead.

Ondrea,

Ignore the first part of this letter. I apologize, but this is the last piece of parchment around, and I do not recall the spell to clear it. I would have used a pencil and eraser, but I am striving to do things more wizard like, as I am a half blood.

Ink really is troublesome though. The stuff gets everywhere and on everything. It is impossible to get out of clothing. Perhaps I will start a trend. Ink stains are totally in right now. Don’t you have ink stains everywhere? No? Get with the times why don’t you!

I hope you will not be opposed to notebook paper and pen. It is almost the same thing, with a stretch of imagination.

A spider has climbed down from the box spring of my bed. It seems to like your letter. Perhaps I will send him too, if he is not against the flight. Do you think Tawny will eat him?

Tawny said he would definitely not do so. He is a majestic owl, or some such madness, and refuses to be reduced to eating vermin.

He is so proud, is he not? As if mice are not vermin by definition.

I am lucky he has not mastered reading quite yet. He would take joy in plucking my eyes out if he heard me say such things.

I believe I will be staying at the enclosed address for most of the holiday. I have only come to my aunt’s because she was there to pick me up. I did not plan to be here, but slipping away will not be difficult. Will you come visit me? If you are not too busy, of course. I hope you are not, I have fun speaking to you, and your beauty is surely not a hindrance to this feeling.

Perhaps we will meet more squirrels and they will call us odder names. They are quite nutty, after all.

Yours, most likely,
    Alexander Dawson
    Ondrea Montgomery
    Ondrea Montgomery
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Wolf in a Tree Empty Re: Wolf in a Tree

Post by Ondrea Montgomery Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:33 am

(Written in French)

Dear Zander,

I was pleased to receive your letter. There aren't very many people who write me. Okay, there are none. That makes you the first.

Ink is rather troublesome to get the hang of, isn't it? Remind me to show you a trick, sometime. Or get you some drip free quills.

I'm not convinced a spider and an owl would get along. Furthermore, the spider is probably quite content in your boxspring. My mother is afraid of them, in any case, so it is for the best that you didn't send him.

I would love to come visit you, but my mum is not too keen on me wandering Italy. Could we maybe meet in Azorat? I will be busy through Christmas, but we could meet on the 27th. I could give you your gift, then.

Write back soon - and no slouching!

♥ /Ondrea

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:42 am