Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

FELLALLI... AND LAMBOCHILLI!

Fabian Frommelt
    Fabian Frommelt
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

FELLALLI... AND LAMBOCHILLI! Empty FELLALLI... AND LAMBOCHILLI!

Post by Fabian Frommelt Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:32 am

Fabian opened the door to his car and sat there. According to his dad, it was a Ferrari that he had gotten. Sometimes Fabian wondered why his parents bothered with cars if they never used them. Maybe that was why he got this car. Painted just last week with comfortable leather seats made him wonder why they didn't use this car.

It was night in late November and it was half term. If only he had someone to run around the car with him... like Leonora Bruckner. But of course she wasn't. She was in a club with a fake ID with her boyfriend.

Merlin, being on the other side of the fence sucked shit.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

FELLALLI... AND LAMBOCHILLI! Empty Re: FELLALLI... AND LAMBOCHILLI!

Post by Rora Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:41 am

The weight of her luggage hung over her frail frame, yet there was no other choice. Prior to coming to the Frommelt House, she had dialed Mr. Frommelt and he said that she could stay at his house for as long as she'd like. He knew that the family was anti-Vorstenbach... or at least Johann, Heini and Heidi. They liked Lena, though, thank Merlin. At least she had a place to live.

Dropping her luggage - all three giant bags of them - at the front door, her eyes were somehow caught on a brunette sitting in a car... and that brunette was Fabian. An eyebrow raised, she skipped over towards him, tapping the passenger door.

"Do I have permission to enter?" she questioned, scanning the car, "nice ride, by the way."
    Fabian Frommelt
    Fabian Frommelt
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Fabian Frommelt Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:49 am

Fabian turned around from his seat and laughed when Lena was the person right in front of him. "Uh yeah, why not?" he replied. He smiled and unlocked the car so that she can hop in and do whatever they were going to do with the car. He was no car expert. He hadn't even driven the car before.

"Thanks, by the way," he added. "This is supposed to be my parents' car but they never used it. SO THEY GAVE IT TO ME!" His face turned into a grin. "You do know how to drive, right, Lena? If you do, can you teach me? They say that having a car makes you a million times hotter, and I hope that's good enough for Leonora."

He then used his car keys to turn on the engine, "ARGH! LOUUUD. How are you, sister? I think I'll call you that because we live in the same house now."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:59 pm