Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Youth of This Nation

Alucard Ergo
    Alucard Ergo
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Youth of This Nation Empty Youth of This Nation

Post by Alucard Ergo Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:52 pm

Alucard ventured into the Armor room he did not know why he was there but he was. He studied the various pieces before settling himself against a wall. For once he felt comfortable but that still didn't change the fact that he was stuck with a bunch of teens there was only a couple who didn't annoy him.

Sighing slightly he was not sure why this was chosen for his punishment but no matter he just wished he could actually leave the school to see his sister that he just had been reunited with again but he knew he couldn't at least not for now. He looked on hoping for something interesting to happen if that could happen.
    Kat Manic
    Kat Manic
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Youth of This Nation Empty Re: Youth of This Nation

Post by Kat Manic Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:58 pm

Kat found her way to the armour room and sighed. Okay so tonight would be spent ion boredom. Wait, maybe she spoke too soon. There she saw her favourite vampire. She mirked as she darted forward, heals clicking on the hard floor, doing a round off and landing smac in front of the young man. She smiles and plays with his hair.

"hey alcard, wasn't expecting to see ou here" she purred swiping a bit of hari away from his eyes
    Alucard Ergo
    Alucard Ergo
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Alucard Ergo Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:14 pm

Alucard smiled slightly as he recognized the young lady. "Well my dear Kat this is the last place that I have yet to visit. Though I have to say it is fairly boring." Alucard moved slightly from the wall. "So why are you here my dear?" He said with a slight chuckle.

He moved beside her. 'Well this is not going to be as boring of a night as it started off to be.'
    Kat Manic
    Kat Manic
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Kat Manic Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:45 pm

Kat smirked as Alucad spoke. He talked s if he was obligated to be here. He seemed happy to see her and thats all she needed. It was fulfilling.

"well of course itr wont be boring, im here am i not?" she said with a small laugh. 'so what are we going to do down here exactly?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 5:04 pm