Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

I Need Vacation

Benjamin Pinkerton
    Benjamin Pinkerton
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

I Need  Vacation Empty I Need Vacation

Post by Benjamin Pinkerton Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:21 pm

Benjamin flopped dwn on a couch in a common room and smiled tiredly. He had been really tired for the past few days but he could sleep later. Life was too exciting to sleep it away like he knew most teens did in the muggle world. He sighed dreamily and looked around the common room. It was chilly, but he refused to complain about it. He stretched and sat up yawining a little. He was lonely and sort of wished someone was with him to keep him company.
    Josh Mclaughlin-Middleton
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

I Need  Vacation Empty Re: I Need Vacation

Post by Josh Mclaughlin-Middleton Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:06 am

Josh wandered into the common room cautiously making his way around the chairs. When he saw a boy sitting on the sofa he wondered if he could make his way over to him without making a complete fool of himself. Forcing himself to relax and go out of his comfort zone.

"Hey mind if I join you?" He asked a little shyly. He hoped that he could get over his fear of chairs for just one night. For he really did need someone to talk to.
    Benjamin Pinkerton
    Benjamin Pinkerton
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Benjamin Pinkerton Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:17 am

Ben sat up quickly. This guy was cute. of course he would leyt him sit with him. He blushed slightly before speaking.

"of course you can.... in fact id be insulted if you didnt" he said with a laugh "im benjamin by the way" he smiled "And you are?"
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Josh Mclaughlin-Middleton Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:32 am

He said as he took a seat beside him and laughed a little at the being insulted if he didn't join him. "My name is Joshua or Josh. What year are you in?" Josh asked hoping not to seem too pushy. He did not know why he cared so much but he wanted to get to know this boy he hoped that maybe they could become friends possibly more but he wasn't going to push it not everyone shared his thoughts.

Leaning cautiously against the sofa he smiled slightly and wondered when and if he was going to get over his fear of chairs and other things that resembled them.
    Benjamin Pinkerton
    Benjamin Pinkerton
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Benjamin Pinkerton Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:37 am

"sadly im a fourth year... but whatever...age is but a number in my mind" he smiled as he leaned back onto the couch, only to notice his new friend seemed uneasy. Ben glanced over at him with a cincerned look

"you ok josh? you seem a little on edgee.. anything i could maybe help with? im not someone to judge anyone for anything...believe me..."
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Josh Mclaughlin-Middleton Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:01 am

Josh sighed slightly. "Well I kind of develvoped a fear for chairs a couple years back when my..." He trailed off he didn't really want to continue but he knew he had to tell someone the whole story.

"Well I was tied to one to my former adopted parents and beaten for two weeks because I was not the person they wanted me to be. I guess me being magical was too much of a shock to them. After that they kicked me out of the house and I have been taking care of myself ever since." Josh sighed again and ran a hand through his hair he felt vulnerable for sharing that much but he knew he had to let it out.
    Benjamin Pinkerton
    Benjamin Pinkerton
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Benjamin Pinkerton Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:04 am

Ben had a look of shock on his face after josh told him his story like that. It was crazy, yet flattering that this boy trusted him enough to tell him all that.

"im so sorry... thats just...awful that anyone would hurt someone...like you..." he could feel himself blushing "you are one to be cherished... i feel so bad...can i help you?"
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Josh Mclaughlin-Middleton Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:07 pm

Josh smiled slightly. But he wasn't sure how anyone could help him. Plus he wasn't used to trusting anyone but himself lately and that failed more times then not. "Honestly I am not sure how you can help but if you would like to try I won't argue. Plus a friend could be all I need. Josh sighed and tried to relax he was not going to be crippled by fear not this time.

He looked at Benjamin and wondered what difference a friend could make. Someone to stand by him and who believed in him.
    Benjamin Pinkerton
    Benjamin Pinkerton
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Benjamin Pinkerton Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:13 pm

ben smiled. He had been looking for a friend. This was perfect. He waned to have someone to have his bakc and vice versa. And Josh seemed like the perfect contender. Leaning back once more Ben looked over at joshua

"well thn consider me your friend" the smile never left his face as he spoke
    Bridget Dursley
    Bridget Dursley
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Bridget Dursley Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:42 am

Bridget came back from her potions tutoring, it went later than expected, though she was glad to reach the Common Room, as she entered she saw an older boy on the couch, it appeared as though he had fallen asleep

She quitely walked a around him, and sat down in fron of the fire, watching it spark and flare, she knew she would have to go and do her History of Magic assigment soon, though she was far to cozy in front of the fire

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 12:52 pm