Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Bloodied Wings- The Streets of Hogsmeade- Closed

Bloodied Wings- The Streets of Hogsmeade- Closed - Page 2 Empty Re: Bloodied Wings- The Streets of Hogsmeade- Closed

Post by Guest Sun May 15, 2011 9:59 am

Willow smiled at the laugh that came from Jamie, that meant that he was alright didn't it? It meant he wasn't in a lot of pain so Willow took it as a good sign even if it was laughing at her and her failed angry attempt.

"Hey that was pretty rough stuff right there! Stale muffins...ooohhhh."

She giggled and gestured for Jamie to follow her out of the alleyway, peeking her head around it just in case Gervais was there Willow found that he wasn't and she made for one of the cafes littering the street.

Opening the door and holding it open for Jamie Willow took a seat by the window so she could people watch while she tried to gather herself together to tell Jamie what he needed to know.

"Forgive me for not telling you this sooner...but I wasn't sure if you would still want me around after keeping this from you, are you ready for me to tell you?"

Bloodied Wings- The Streets of Hogsmeade- Closed - Page 2 Empty Re: Bloodied Wings- The Streets of Hogsmeade- Closed

Post by Guest Wed May 18, 2011 7:34 pm

He shook his head a little,

"I was thinking something along the lines of... 'I wish Gervais an enternity in the fires of hell, where his flesh will melt and his blood boil and he shall never be allowed the relief of death for the rest of time'. But a stale muffin..." he shook his head with a sad frown, "That's just the worst."

Jamie gritted his teeth at the way Willow was checking around almost every object to check for Gervais. His dark thoughts about the man soothed his burning arm. He followed Willow into the cafe and sat down across from her, careful not to touch any surface with his burning arm,

"I'm ready for it Willow. Trust me."

Post by Guest Wed May 18, 2011 7:52 pm

Willow smiled a little at Jamie and took a deep breath before she begun to order things in her mind, like she had done when she had tried to order things before she just hoped that everything would come out alright and that Jamie would still love her come the end of it.

"Well, I guess I should start with the beginning, we were always a very close family me, my mum and my dad, my name back then was Ingrid Wazowski and I was one of the happiest little girls in the world. My mother often brought her friends home both witch and muggle alike and I enjoyed speaking with them...one day she took us out shopping with her best friend Maria and I went over to look at some broomsticks in the window. When I turned around they had gone so I went to look for them, a large riot had been started further down the street with the reigning Pure Blood fanatics killing people left right and center.

And that's when I saw her, my mother she had collapsed over Maria and I thought...well I thought that she was just hiding her so she wouldn't be hurt so I ran over to her to try and move her but of course...she did not move...she was dead as was Maria."

"After that Dadda got sick, he didn't remember who I was anymore kept getting confused so I had to go and live with my Grandmother in Paris, but I remember the one thing that I wanted to do was go to England you see thats where my mother was buried I still go to see her every week and I bring her her favourite food...a blueberry muffin every week...

But anyway. Yes I lived with my Grandmother in France and she treated me well enough, gave me a room however small, made me work for my keep which was fair had me scrubbing the mansion floors a lot and sure I didn't get much food but at least I got some. She taught me magic but none of the useful things, no healing spells, no spells to attack anyone so I'm rather useless at everything like that...

She was rich there was no doubt about that but she didn't give me any money, she sent me out to work and work I did, I found a small cafe and got a job there not earning much but enough to get by and it was there I met the first decent human I had in a while, his name was Gervais and he was lovely. Just at a time I felt most low he built me back up and made me strong...we fell in love and we were so close to being engaged.

Yet of course nothing goes smoothly for me..."

"He started to get a little heavy handed, an odd smack there an odd kick here but I never thought it would get as bad as it did, I ran away to England to escape him but he followed me...but then my Dadda got better so I collected him from Russia and brought him here where we lived quite happily for a few months before his heart got sick once more and this time there was nothing they could do to fix it...he was dying of a broken heart and not even my love could make it right...

That's when you came in Jamie and I started to feel, I started to feel whole again, like I was genuinely happy for a change instead of having to pretend to be to make other people around me happy. But, then after that night, when I hurt you, I felt the worst I had ever done, with my Dadda gone, Gervais on the loose and you with you'r arm chopped off because of me I just didn't know what to do."

This was the part of the story that upset Willow more than anything else, she had started crying upon this part when she had told Howl but she wouldn't cry again, Willow would not cry because of this. She wouldn't. Yet as she thought this hot tears pricked the corners of her eyes but she blinked them back.

"When I went to see Dadda, on my own, he was...well...I didn't even reckognise him, he must have been in so much pain and there were these symbols carved into him and I looked them up, apparently they mean that...they mean that if they are ever put onto someone that persons soul can't get to Heaven. My Dadda deserved that place more than anyone! He deserved to be with my Momma after loosing her so early. I would have done anything, anything at all to stop that happening I can't bear the thought of him being 'there'."

Willow whispered the word and let a warm tear trickle down her cheek wiping it away and smacking her face to stop the tears.

"Yes. That is my story. And now you know."

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2011 6:38 pm

Jamie only realised that he had been gripping the table a little too hard when a crack resounded through the cafe, catching the attention of everyone in the building. He looked down at his hands, which had managed to break chunks of the wooden table off with the help of some accidental magic. Glancing up he saw all of the other patrons staring and he scowled,

"What the fuck are you people looking at?" he barked out, causing them all to hurriedly look away and try not to look back. With the scowl still in place he threw the pieces of wood away in disgust. Without thinking about it his tongue began to poke at his canines, a sure sign that he was angry but holding it in. He closed his eyes to calm himself down before speaking in a slow and even voice,

"Your father hasn't gone to hell Willow." he told her firmly, now scowling again, "No matter the intentions of that sick fucker, your father got into heaven."

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2011 6:48 pm

Willow couldn't hold it in anymore, she might have been able to stop herself from crying if Jamie hadn't been so angry but he was and it was all her fault, she had just ruined one of the best things to happen to her, could this night get any worse?

Placing her head in her hands Willow wept softly letting her shoulders shake with the force of her crying, suppressing the sound so that none of the other people in the Cafe would be bothered by her emotional outburst.

"I-I-I'm sorry Jamie..."

She choked out unable to speak for much longer than that, Willow's tears only increased when she was told that her father had gotten into heaven after all. She folded her arms on the table and leant her head on them her whole body now shaking with the emotions running through it.

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2011 8:49 pm

Jamie forced himself to calm down and moved to the other side of the table so that he could hug Willow close to him. For a few moments he said nothing, simply hugging Willow as she dealt with everything. After those few moments he came to an ultimatum,

"Willow... I won't kill Gervais." he announced suddenly before adding, "But I want you to know something... I won't let him harm you again."

He frowned a little,

"To that end I'd like to put a monitoring charm on your skin. So that I know if you're in danger."

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2011 8:53 pm

Willow felt Jamie's arms slide around her and she moved to lie against him, letting her head rest against his chest as she continued to sob for a few moments pulling herself together Willow sniffled gently and wiped at her eyes.

"Forgive me for crying...silly of me..."

She smiled now apparently back to her old happy self.

"What does this charm do?"

Willow asked, curious, even though it might be a bit selfish of her she really wanted something in place to stop Gervais hurting her again, she didn't enjoy it, but she understood why it was happening.

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2011 6:50 pm

Jamie smiled a little and kissed her forehead before sighing a little,

"You're the one person I will aways be able to forgive Willow." he fidgetted a little in his seat as he tried to say how he felt but had to settle for, "I feel something for you... which I have never felt for anyone else, or will ever feel again."

His smile fell a little before he took a deep breath,

"The charm detects your emotions. Finds out when you're in danger." he hugged her a little more, "And when you are in danger it tells me instantly where you are. So that I can... remove you from the danger."

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2011 7:18 pm

Willow smiled at Jamie she knew that this meant that he was saying he loved her he just wasn't allowed to speak the word love to her, grinning Willow kissed him softly on the lips before she moved her head back to lean on her hand.

"Thank you Jamie, I feel the exact same way about you."

With a large smile Willow listened to the description of this charm and she nodded a little, slowly, unsure of wether to agree or not.

"I think that might be a good idea...I don't want to be selfish and ask you to do it if it hurts you though I mean I'm sure I can manage some other way."

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2011 8:50 pm

Jamie smiled widely despite the events of the night,

"Well that is always something nice to know, something to lighten the heart." he replied with a wink, "I'm glad."

He locked eyes with her, now completely serious,

"Willow, this charm hurts no one. It monitors and it reports. It doesn't kill, it doesn't hurt and it doesn't maim." he shook his head a little, "I know it's hard to believe but I'm not doing it so that I can get to whoever hurts you and kill them, I'm a killer by nature after all, but this charm is purely to allow me to protect you."

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2011 12:30 pm

Willow blushed a little at Jamie's wink in her direction, despite everything that they had done she still couldn't help but blush at the simplest of things, looking into his eyes as he spoke Willow found herself getting lost in them, they were so deep and beautiful.

"Well then..."

Biting her lip Willow decided that she might as well let Jamie put this mark on her, it didn't matter to her if it didn't hurt him to do.

"Then, I think it would be a good idea. I'm not keen for something like this to happen again."

Post by Guest Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:48 pm

He smiled, a little sadly, and cupped the side of her face, gently stroking her cheek with his thumb,

"I'm glad." he kissed her forehead, ignoring the burning, "It eases my mind a lot to know I'll be able to find you."

Taking out his wand he frowned a little,

"Where do you want the mark?" he looked a little sheepish, "It will be visible after all..."

Post by Guest Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:29 pm

Willow nuzzled her head into Jamies hand as he placed it onto her cheek, she loved the feeling of his skin on her own and she wanted more of it but Willow knew it brought Jamie a lot of pain so kept her desires to herself.

"It makes me feel safer too my love."

She grinned ruffling his hair a little before biting her lip in thought

"How big is the mark? If it's not big I'd like it just below my ear, if it is can I have it on my hip please?"

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:38 pm

He smiled happily and would have expressed his own love to her if his arm hadn't flashed brighter with more pain as a warning. Barely even flinching, he smiled and kissed her forehead,

"I'm glad I can ease your mind."

Jamie smirked a little and looked around,

"What will people say if they see me go down to hip level right now?" he teased before doing just that, lowering the waistband of her skirt a little to show some of her pale skin. Pressing his wand lightly to it he willed the mark to appear as he muttered the incantation under his breath. With a small flash a small red heart appeared on her hip like a tattoo, spear through with spidery writing of Willow's name. He kissed the mark before covering it and standing with a smirk, "There. Not too hard."

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:29 pm

Willow giggled a little bit as Jamie pulled down her skirt and she felt a faint tickle as the mark appeared on her hip, looking at it she smiled widely it looked so pretty almost like she had it drawn on in a parlour, but without the pain of all of the needles and risk of infection.

"Thank you Jamie, it looks so pretty too!"

She glided her fingers over the mark smiling again before locking her eyes back with Jamie moving to rest her head on her hands as Willow smiled softly at him.

"I guess they would be expecting it, the whole going down to hip level thing, they've had tears and violence so there is bound to be lust sometime soon."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:22 pm