Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Is This Just Fantasy?

Coyota Rangan
    Coyota Rangan
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Is This Just Fantasy? Empty Is This Just Fantasy?

Post by Coyota Rangan Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:39 pm

Coyota stared out at the lake, running her hand in the snow next to her. Even though it was a big adjustment, and she never was quite used to the cold, she decided that she likes winter. It was mostly the stillness of it that attracted her, and the way everything around her just stopped. The colors, too, had disappeared, and that was something else she liked. Things didn't seem so chaotic when they were covered in glistening white snow.

But her favorite part was all the ice. She had never in her life seen an entire lake freeze before. Seeing something as unchanging and absolute as a body of water just up and stop. Become so still that you could walk on it if you wanted to. Then within the blink of an eye, it would melt back to the way it was before. The idea seemed almost ridiculous to her. Ridiculous... and beautiful.

She would be content just sitting here forever, and freeze just like the water.
    Xaroz
    Xaroz
    Third Year
    Third Year

Is This Just Fantasy? Empty Re: Is This Just Fantasy?

Post by Xaroz Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:49 pm

He felt light as a feather as he landed near the forest, his wings folding back in. He loved to fly in the snow, it was spectacular. His leaters came back onto him as he started to walk towards the lake, seeing as the snow was coming down, not as light as before. He noticed he was not alone.

Korvus's now yellow eyes looked at the girl as he walked closer, snow crunching under his boots. His head shook as the girl must be cold, sitting down in the snow like that. He stopped close by, his head turning towards the forzen lake, woth a slight curl to his lips.

"One must say that Hogwarts in a beautiful sight in winter, is it not?" Korvus asked the older girl as he looked beyond the frozen water.
    Coyota Rangan
    Coyota Rangan
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Coyota Rangan Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:10 pm

Coyota raised an eyebrow at the boy who appeared beside her. His appearance and his odd way of talking made her feel uneasy, and her eyes narrowed as she turned back to the water, "It's fine." She hooked her arms around her knees, finally feeling the biting cold creep in around her.

As the girl pulled her coat closer to herself, she realized that she had already been shivering. For how long, she didn't know, but her muscles felt tense and her skin was prickled with goosebumps. She clenched her teeth together as a breeze passed by, making her cheeks sting.
    Xaroz
    Xaroz
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Xaroz Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:22 pm

Korvus could feel the uneasyness coming from the girl. Her shiver caught the corner of his fadeing yellow eyes as they started to turn blue. A hurl of wind brushed him as it swirled the snow around. He breated in, letting his senses relax around the nature.

He snapped hid head towards the girl, watching her every move as he rolled his eyes at her boldness. A simple spell came off his lips as he felt a rush of warmness come from him and towards the older girl. The cold didn't effect him so.

"I think we are in the same house, Slytherin, I think? Anyway, I'm Korvus Trinity." He muttered as he snapped his head back towards the frozen lake as he watched something move underneith it.
    Coyota Rangan
    Coyota Rangan
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Coyota Rangan Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:14 am

The sudden warmth snapped Coyota to a state of alertness. She whirled around to face the boy, eyes flashing, "Okay, seriously. You're way too young to be doing crap like that. How did you even-" She frowned up at him, "You're eyes..." The girl stood up and took a couple of steps closer to him.

"Yeah, we are..." she said vaguely, entirely distracted until something else she said caught her attention. She scoffed, "No, seriously. What's you're name?" There were some kids in this school with some bizarre names, but this one sounded far too... poetic.
    Xaroz
    Xaroz
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Xaroz Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:02 pm

"Seriously, That is my name. Don't be stupid, it not a slytherin trait to be so. It is my birth name, thank you very much." Korvus scoffed as his fading yellow eyes turned bright yellow again as the girl cursed his anger to flow around his body. He watched the girl come closer, shrugging.

"Wandless magic is more easy to learn than non verbal, any smart brain should now that. I was taught that spell, I fly alot you see, to be sperfic." He held his head high, even though he was 1 and a half years younger than her, he was taller than her for his age, thanks to his creatureness.

"The colour of my eyes are none of your concern now, are they?" Korvus mused as he crossed his arms around his chest, tilting his head as he looked the girl up and down.
    Coyota Rangan
    Coyota Rangan
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Coyota Rangan Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:59 am

"Whoa... Being condescending, are we?" She smirked at Korvus, "The third year has some spunk. I'd be careful if I were you," Her eyes flashed as a chilling memory crossed her mind, taking the cheerfulness out of her expression, "An attitude like that can take you places no one wants to be."

"Still," she said, her eyes narrowing again, "They don't teach you wandless magic until sixth year. Plus, I've never heard of any sort of spell that can make you fly."

"Actually, yeah. I'm pretty concerned." She smiled. "I don't really wanna sound rude, but you really are a pretty weird kid."
    Xaroz
    Xaroz
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Xaroz Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:07 am

"There is no spell that can make anyone fly. What happens if I had something built in me to make me fly, what happenes if I told you that I am only really half human?" Korvus said seriously, turning his head to look at the frozen lake again. His thoughts wondered about in his mind as the girl hadn't heard the gossip about what he truely was.

"My attitued is normally fine, just has it's spikeyness at times." Korvus smirked as he looked at her from the corner of his eyes. he sighed deeply, wishing he could fly again, sometime soon.
    Coyota Rangan
    Coyota Rangan
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Coyota Rangan Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:10 am

"No way," the girl groaned, "Please don't tell me you're another one of those half-this or half-that's or whatever. Trust me, I've had enough of that. Honestly, though, every last one of you is easy to beat because you're so damn cocky."

She quickly turned back to the lake, her arms crossed. After no more than a few seconds, she bit her lip, already feeling guilty. Not that she would say anything. She was still equally annoyed at him, maybe now just a little less angry.

"Good," Coyota turned back to him, her usual smirk absent on her face, "If you always acted like this, I'd punch you in the face."
    Sophia Chaos
    Sophia Chaos
    Head of Ravenclaw
    Head of Ravenclaw

Post by Sophia Chaos Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:40 am

Admin Mel:No students may use magic they have not been taught. As a third year, Korvus cannot use wandless magic. That does not come with being half-angel.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 11:53 pm