Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

bows of holly || List's

Emelie Foss
    Emelie Foss
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

bows of holly || List's Empty bows of holly || List's

Post by Emelie Foss Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:20 pm

It was christmas day.

Emelie woke up early, around eight a.m. She didn't really want to wait with getting up, baceuse who would on christmas day? The Prideux shoved her black cat off her chest. It mewed softly and woke up, glaring at her.

"Sorry, Shadow," Emelie whispered. Shadow sniffed and padded out of her room, tail in the air. She laughed at her cat. Shadow acted so incredibly stuck up at times. It amused her to see him like that.

The blonde slipped out of bed and pulled her loafers on. Trotting out, Emelie grinned and headed for Caleb's room.

She tiptoed in, as quietly as she could. The floorboards creaked slightly under her feet. She opened the door silently, and crept in. Emelie walked toward his bed, and scrambled up on it.

"Get up!" she yelled, jumping up and down on the bottom of the bed. "Get up!"

yes, I'm addicted
    Caleb List
    Caleb List
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

bows of holly || List's Empty Re: bows of holly || List's

Post by Caleb List Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:43 pm

Caleb was lying on his bed asleep as can be when he heard shouting and his bed moving. Caleb opened his eyes and looked at his new sister. "Yes Em" Caleb yawned. He looked at the clock on his night stand and saw it was 8 in the morning. Caleb sighed and sat up and rubbed his eyes.

"I'm up, no more shouting" Caleb said to her. He ran a hand threw his messy hair. "What are you doing up this early" Caleb asked curiously.
    Emelie Foss
    Emelie Foss
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Emelie Foss Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:46 pm

Emelie laughed, and collapsed on the back of the bed. "Okay. I'm not shouting any more."

She loved christmas. Why? Because it was the last memory she had of her family together. The blonde remembered it clearly. Her mother dancing in the ballroom of the big house they used to own, and trying to teach Emelie. She remembered her mother that night clearly. Her wheat coloured hair was flying freely, and hazel eyes so happy as she waltzed around the room with her oldest daughter. Her black gown rippling and flying with every step she took, like it was windy inside. Emelie remembered being so very excited.

Her father, too. The poor man had been trying to calm a wailing one year old Eve, and make food at the same time. And her grandmother was there, too. She was smiling and her eyes shone. Emelie loved them all, and now they were gone. Their smiles. She remembered everything. It was also the year she got her first pair of ballet shoes from her parents, and her love of dance was born.

Emelie remembered everything. The smells, warmth, sounds. It was only three months later that her mother got cancer and five that she died.

And only weeks later her father came up to her and- and.

Emelie shoved the unpleasent thoughts away. It was christmas, and she wasn't going to let the memories get her down.

Her eyes shone. "Why I'm up so early? Well, it's christmas!"
    Caleb List
    Caleb List
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Caleb List Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:37 pm

Caleb watched her and nodded. "Thank you" he yawned once more.

Caleb watched his new found sister closely. He watched as she went deep into thought and he let her stay there for a while. The only time he would pull her out is if she has tears rolling down her face. Caleb was starting to get protective of her and he didn't care. He was a Slytherin and family mattered to him more than anything. He watched as Emelie came out of her thoughts.

"I know it's Christmas, would you like your present now or later" Caleb asked. He knew she liked Christmas, who wouldn't though.
    Emelie Foss
    Emelie Foss
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Emelie Foss Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:49 pm

Emelie's eyes widened and her grin got bigger. "I get a present?" She bounced up and down. "NOW NOW NOW!"

The Prideux was never as enthusiastic as when it was christmas. It was to her the happiest time of year. She loved it.

(ooc: terrible post, I know.)
    Caleb List
    Caleb List
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Caleb List Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:31 pm

Caleb laughed at her reaction. He took the covers off of him and went into his closet. He went into his secret hiding spot on where he put things. He went through it and finally found Emelie's gift. He walked out of his closet and hid the gift behind his back.

"Close your eyes Em" Caleb said to her. When he saw that her eyes were closed he placed the wrapped gift in her hand. "I'm not really an expert on what to get girls but I tried" Caleb explained.

bows of holly || List's Bellepearl2
    Emelie Foss
    Emelie Foss
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Emelie Foss Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:28 pm

Emelie grinned and shut her eyse tightly. She smiled down at the prestent that lay in her hands, and didn't hesitate to unwrap it. The small blonde girl's smile widened inhumanly at the set of a necklace, earrings and a bracelet.

"Joli," Emelie murmured, searching for the english word. "Ah, pretty." She made a mental note to practice her english.

"Wait a moment," she said, "I got you something too." The Prideux rocketed out of Caleb's room and into her own. Sure enough, hidden under her bed where she put it.

Emelie ran back, and handed him the neatly wrapped gift.

"I tried," she said with a sheepish smile. "It's always been my grandmother and sister to get for, so I don't have much idea."
    Caleb List
    Caleb List
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Caleb List Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:39 pm

Caleb grinned when he watched her face when she looked down at the gift he gave her. He mentally gave himself credit for getting a good gift for his sister.

Caleb tried not to laugh when he heard her try to think of an English word. "I'm glad you like it" Caleb said to her. He was never good at getting girls gifts but he did great this time.

Before Caleb could reply she was out the door and running to where ever she hid his gift. Caleb waited and when she came back he looked at the present. He took the wraped present from her hand and unwrapped his. He looked to see sunglasses. Caleb put them on.

"I love it, don't think you didn't do a great job" Caleb said to her. He nodded when she told him that she only ever bought presents for her grandmother and sister. "Well we both did something we never did right before. I learned that girls like pretty things and you learned that guys like manly stuff" Caleb teased. He was hesistant but gave her a hug. He pulled away a little bit awkwardly. "Thanks" Caleb smirked.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:58 pm