Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Confrontation

Aphrodite Kallistos
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Other
    Other

Confrontation Empty Confrontation

Post by Aphrodite Kallistos Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:59 pm

The girl's patience was quickly growing thin. What was that foul creature playing at?

"Djinn, I know you can sense me calling for you, even if you are stripped of Status," Aria snarled, turning about in a slow circle. The only beings nearby were the beasts of the forest however - she'd have sensed anyone else. That meant, the demon was blatantly ignoring her.

"Luciferson, I demand your presence, you worthless, disgraced bastar-" She didn't get to finish her insult, for just that moment, Djinn finally deigned to appear, a hand clasped tightly around her throat.

Djinn
    Djinn
    Immortal
    Immortal

Confrontation Empty Re: Confrontation

Post by Djinn Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:40 pm

"You have gotten rather insolent since your rebirth," Djinn drawled dangerously. "Not a trait to be admired by those wishing to lead long, healthy lives."

He eyed the blonde for a long moment, not the least bothered by the nails digging into the back of his hand and arm. "You've matured well. Better than I anticipated." The demon released his hold on her. "What do you want?"
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Other
    Other

Post by Aphrodite Kallistos Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:50 pm

Aria gasped for air, Djinn's hold on her making breathing a rather difficult task. His reaction to her taunts did not surprise her, really, even if she hadn't counted on being throttled. It would probably bruise. How unsightly.

Clawing at his hand, not really in an attempt to loosen his grasp, but mere acknowledgment of his hold on her, she waited for him to let go so she could breath again. She coughed painfully when he finally released her, drawing in large lungfuls of air.

"What do you think I want?" Aria retorted, rubbing her throat as she glared at him. "What have you done with Arsen? Where is he?"
    Djinn
    Djinn
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Djinn Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:07 pm

The demon circled her slowly, movements predatory. "What makes you assume I would know?" Djinn questioned silkily. "Perhaps he has simply gone off to spend his... Holidays, elsewhere. No reason it should have anything to do with myself, after all."

He continued to study the girl, keeping his findings to himself for the moment. The way his regard clearly rankled her amused him. She had turned out to have far more backbone than he would have suspected. That, he decided, was good craftsmanship.
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Other
    Other

Post by Aphrodite Kallistos Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:21 am

"He's your son," Aria pointed out dryly. "Furthermore, any time he disappears without a word to anyone, it always has to do with you."

She fumed, though her attention remained focused on the demon. The girl had very little trust in her creator, after all. "Are you going to answer my question or not? I don't have time for what you consider witty mind games. You really ought to update your tactics, by the way. You're getting predictable."
    Djinn
    Djinn
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Djinn Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:34 pm

"You act as though you believe I wish him harm," drawled the demon. "We both know better than that. Don't we?"

Djinn moved to face her, standing over the girl as she gazed insolently back. "He was in need of training. Surely, you would not disagree.

"My 'witty mind games' are not for your benefit. There is little need to update tactics that still work," Djinn intoned. He reached out a hand, running a knuckle lightly down her cheek. "Not all mortals are so quick to catch on as yourself, after all."
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Other
    Other

Post by Aphrodite Kallistos Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:57 am

Aria merely arched a brow at the man. "Your training almost always does him more detriment than good," she stated. "And Kaori is no fire demon. It is Kaori you have helping, isn't it? You wouldn't entrust Arsen to anyone else, and you can only teach him so much without your Status.

"You know your flattery won't work on me. I know you far too well," she scoffed. The blonde leaned away from his hand, eyes turning red in irritation.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 7:12 pm