Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Professional Griefers

Sohma Kadaar
    Sohma Kadaar
    Other
    Other

Professional Griefers Empty Professional Griefers

Post by Sohma Kadaar Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:45 am

Sohma sat indian style in his favourite corner of the orphanage, playing with the toy ball. His pet ball python agni curled up beside him. He was quiet, yet when wasnt he. The other kids were mean, so he never bothered with speaking to any of them. He sighed quietly and threw the ball at a wall and caught it swiftly as it flew back to him. Dressed in traditional indian garb he rested his head on his hand. A silent tear ran down his cheak. He just wanted to be loved by someone
    Titus Gyptson
    Titus Gyptson
    Adult
    Adult

Professional Griefers Empty Re: Professional Griefers

Post by Titus Gyptson Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:50 am

"Sohama?" Titus spoke as he walked into the room of the orphanage he was told the young boy was in. His voice was soft and calm as he looked around. smirking he move towards the boy who sat in the corner dressed in traditional Indian clothing. Sitting down he crossed his legs like the boy had and smiled at him. "Hello, Sohama." he said smiling at the boy. He knew exactly how the boy felt, he had been in the same position not to long ago. "Whatcha up to?" he asked
    Sohma Kadaar
    Sohma Kadaar
    Other
    Other

Post by Sohma Kadaar Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:56 am

Sohma heard himself being spoken to and instantly looked up. Not knowing what to say to the man sohma mearly let out a tiny squeak and pointed at the ball and then the snake. in thruth, he was trying to teach agni how to fetch, but it wasnt really working out. Deciding to try to speak the man instead of ruining his chances at adoption he went for it.

"i-i am trying to train my snake t-to play ball with me.... its no fun playing alone" his accent was tracable.
    Titus Gyptson
    Titus Gyptson
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Titus Gyptson Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:05 am

"Your right, it is no fun to play catch alone," Ti chuckled smiling at the young boy, "But it's got to be hard to teach a snake how to play. I've never known of one who did anything but slither around and eat things." He pursed his lips in thought and looked over at the snake. "Do you like challenges?" He asked picking up the ball and tossing it to the young boy, careful not to hit him with it.
    The boy seemed shy, and he didn't seem to like it here. It kind of reminded Titus of himself at this age when he first started to care for his little sister. He didn't deserve to be here or need to be.
    Sohma Kadaar
    Sohma Kadaar
    Other
    Other

Post by Sohma Kadaar Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:23 am

Sohma looked up at the kind man, and for the first time in six years, actually smiled. He felt he could trust the man. He nodded quickly.

"i love challenges. i have been proven to be quite smart so i am willing to accept any challenge you can give me mister."
    Titus Gyptson
    Titus Gyptson
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Titus Gyptson Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:31 am

"How about the chalange of living with my two children my sister and I?" he asked raising his eyebrow as if to dare him to take on the challenge of being raised by a slinger father like himself. "Though it may take a while for the girls to get use to haveing a snake in the house. That is if you take me up on my offer." Titus said, "but maybe I should introduce myself before you make a desission." so he stuck his hand out to the young boy. "Titus Gyptson's the name, I have two children and like you I am a orphan myself. So I know what your going through with this."
    Sohma Kadaar
    Sohma Kadaar
    Other
    Other

Post by Sohma Kadaar Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:17 am

Sohmas face completely lit up. He was being adopted. He couldnt contain his excitement. He instantly hugged the man and he knew he was shaking. This had been the happiest day of his life so far.

"I would love that! it woud be so very wonderful! just allow me to get my things and we can go" sohma felt like he was flying. someone was taking him home
    Titus Gyptson
    Titus Gyptson
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Titus Gyptson Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:25 am

Most of the papers had already been filed out thanks to Titus's past visits to the orphanage and him finally making his desission on the quiet one that reminded him of himself. The only steps in the adoption prossess was for the papers to be finalized and to take the child home. "okay run along and hurry up while I talk to your foster parent really quick and deside if I should put you in your own room or the same one as my son who will be your big brother." he said standing up his smile at reaching across his face happy that the young boy accepted his offer and was excited to be leavening this place.
    Sohma Kadaar
    Sohma Kadaar
    Other
    Other

Post by Sohma Kadaar Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:44 am

Sohma draped agni around his shoulders and rushed away up the steps, giggling slightly. He had never ever been this happy. He placed agni delecately in his crate and packed up his clothes and bedding and rushed back down the stairss and stood by the kind man who called himsef titus gyptson.

(OOC: U can gm sohmas foster mom)
    Titus Gyptson
    Titus Gyptson
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Titus Gyptson Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:02 am

After he ran off Titus went over and stood next to the woman who had been watching the two of them, "he said yes," where the only words that came out of his mouth.
    "and what am I to do if the state says no.?" the woman asked
    With a smirk Ti replied "they won't. I've raised there children on my own being a single parent from the age of thirteen for my little sister." the woman nodded an walked away leaveing Titus to wait on Soham on his own. While he waited he desided to put the boy in with Paxton sure they would get along just fine.
    Sohma Kadaar
    Sohma Kadaar
    Other
    Other

Post by Sohma Kadaar Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:59 am

Sohma bounded down the stairs, excitement filling his eyes. He couldn't wait to see his new home. He was grinningear to ear. His new father seemed nice. He wanted to dance around. He walked over and stood by Titus.

"Mr. Gyptson, i am ready"
    Titus Gyptson
    Titus Gyptson
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Titus Gyptson Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:18 pm

"Mr. Gyptson, was my Father..." Titus siad chuckleing again, "Call me Dad or Ti which ever you feel comfortable with for now." He placed his arm around Soham's shoulders as he led him out of the doors of the Orphanage and down the steps into the street. "Are you ready to see your knew home?" He asked smileing down at the young boy. They were headed out side of london just on the other side of the city to a cottage that seemed small on the out side but some how larger on the inside.
    Sohma Kadaar
    Sohma Kadaar
    Other
    Other

Post by Sohma Kadaar Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:29 pm

"okay, mr. daddy" sohma smiled when he spoke and nodded when he was asked if he was ready to see his home. "i am ever so ready mr daddy." Sphma was grinning broadly. he felt like he was dreaming but knew that this was reality. this is somethig he'd cherish forever

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:19 pm