Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

A Girls Bestfriend

Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

A Girls Bestfriend Empty A Girls Bestfriend

Post by Ninette Fontaine Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:10 pm

Italy

Ninette wandered the town, her eyes glancing over the old buildings with complete disinterest. She was supposed to be "Sight seeing" or doing something or another too take her mind off of 'things'.

But she wouldn't exactly say this "plan" was working.

It might have been putting her in a worse mood - at least it was terribly dull. She couldn't even see any decent shopping.

Maybe she'd ask someone. Heals clicking on the ground she approached the closest local, not even bothering to check if they spoke french or not, barely even looking at them as she tapped their shoulder.

"Shopping? Anything good around here?"
    Danielle Lamoureux
    Danielle Lamoureux
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

A Girls Bestfriend Empty Re: A Girls Bestfriend

Post by Danielle Lamoureux Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:02 am

A short trip to Italy, Alex had decided, was what Dani needed. It wasn't as if they'd wasted all of Alex's allowance for the month, and now they were using Dani's money, which she had saved up all year for a new piano, and now she was using it on clothes she barely even wore.

Life in the Lamoureux Manor was hell.

Alex had chosen a small town for the day before they went to Milan (again) just so she can meet someone. It wasn't as if Dani knew who that someone was, though; her sister was so secretive these days. It just wasn't like her.

As the blonde's eyes wandered across the buildings, she felt a tap on her shoulders. She slowly tilted her head behind her, and a familiar mop of pink hair gave everything away. "I wouldn't know," she replied daintily, facing the Angelique, "I'm just wafting about like the Ghost of Christmas Past."
    Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ninette Fontaine Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:29 pm

"Only christmas past?" Ninette raised her eyebrow, her usual smirk curving up onto her face. "How dull; that little pixie of a ghost barely counts. I was much more infavour of Christmas Future. Now there was a harbourer of joy."

Rolling her eyes, and fluffing her hair, she looked at the other people walking around the streets.

"Well, now that you've been completely unhelpful Lamoureux, I suppose we'll have to find someone else to ask. What are you even doing here, anyways?"
    Danielle Lamoureux
    Danielle Lamoureux
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Danielle Lamoureux Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:18 am

"But the Ghost of Christmas Future showed Scrooge the tombstone, didn't he?" questioned the Prideux, now turning to face Ninette. "I'd hardly call that joyous. Unless your definition of joy is bringing someone towards their deathbed." She gave a simple shrug of her shoulder, and suddenly became worried about her handbag.

She wasn't diagnosed with high anxiety, so why was she so worried?

"Ask my sister," replied she placidly, ruffling her hair, "she's the one that chose to land herself a ticket on a luxury train to Italy and leave me here for a day. She told me to stay put, but considering that I can't think of any reasons to stick around I might as well leave."

The Prideux smiled as she caught sight of a tree,before turning back gently towards the Prideux. "Do you know any good places to have a snowball fight?" she questioned, fiddling with her fingers.
    Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ninette Fontaine Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:51 pm

"You need to work on your sarcasim detector Lamoureaux - that was kind of my point. He isn't joyous," she rolled here eyes. Honestly, the people these days.

She arched an eyebrow, "Do I look like someone who has snowball fights? I can't even find the shoping in this backwards place."

Sighing she waved a hand towards a small alley way she had passed through a while ago.

"There was a field over that way though."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:36 am