Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Somewhere new

Hyun-Ki Goh
    Hyun-Ki Goh
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Somewhere new Empty Somewhere new

Post by Hyun-Ki Goh Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:47 pm

Kicking the door open to the boy's dormitory, Hyun-Ki looked around and sighed. When his parents sent him to the school, they had no idea that it was already on break, and the common room was eerily quiet. He carried his own luggage, not wanting anything to get lost, which was silly. He only had one trunk, as he didn't care to bring much with him. He figured that while he was there he could just buy what he needed.

This would be the first time he's ever actually been around this many witches or wizards, and it would be a lie to say he wasn't nervous. He found what seemed to be a vacant bed, and hauled his trunk to the edge, before setting it down and sighing deeply. It wasn't too hard to do, having set a spell on it to make it lighter, but it still wasn't fun to carry.

It had been a very long ride to get from South Korea to the school, but he wasn't as tired as he could have been. He was excited and anxious to meet the other students of his house, and even those of other. Once he received the letter, he read as much as he could about Hogwarts, the history and the present to get an idea of the place he was going. It sounded as though it were a place of great adventure and mystery, but he was sure it was just going to be a school like any other.

He ran his fingers through his jet black hair and knelt to his trunk, opening and pulling out a sketch pad and pencil, before closing and walking to the window. They had a fantastic view of the forest that was forbidden, and it was beautiful. The shadows between the towering trees, the vibrant color of the grass, the sun just over the tree line. In all his life he had never seen such a magnificent sight, and without thinking he began to draw. The pencil starting at the bottom of pad and working on the grass, slowly working his way up to the top of the trees. He took pride in his artistic ability, having spent much of his school years in art classes.

This would be an amazing experience, he just knew it. He pushed the sketch pad under his arm and made his way down to the living quarters of the common room, sitting on the couch beside the fire and breathing in deeply, with a sigh.
    Florence Oberlin
    Florence Oberlin
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Somewhere new Empty Re: Somewhere new

Post by Florence Oberlin Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:11 am

Florence smiled when she saw a new boy coming over to the window. He had a sketch pad in his arm and that made Florence's heart flutter. Was this boy an artist like she was? Would he understand her just a little bit? She liked having friends and now she really wanted more. The more she had the better her life would be.

"Hello!" she greeted. She skipped to the boy. She immediately felt shy when she hit a three foot radius around him. "I'm Florence, and a Prefect. Are you new around?"
    Hyun-Ki Goh
    Hyun-Ki Goh
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Hyun-Ki Goh Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:36 pm

Hyun turned when he heard a female voice, and smiled in return to the girl that went up to him. She introduced herself, as Florence and a Prefect. Holding his hand out toward her, he cleared his throat and introduced himself as well. "My name is Hyun-Ki. It's nice to meet you, Florence." Now looking at her a bit more clearly, he could tell that she was pretty, at least to him. His eyes moved away from her face for a moment and returned to the outside, before nodding. "Yes, actually, this is my first week here. I take it being a Prefect you've been here a while?"

He knew that the Prefects were more or less school police, dealing with the students when there weren't any professors around to do so. She seemed nice, so it wasn't a surprise that she was one really. She had that kind of, grace about her. "Florence is a beautiful name." He didn't really think before he said anything, then turned back at her, curious as to how she would take the compliment. You could tell a lot about a person from the way they take compliments. Were they modest, confident? From the first impression, he would know much about the way she was.
    Florence Oberlin
    Florence Oberlin
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Florence Oberlin Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:16 am

Florence nodded back at the boy. "Hyun?" she asked. She'd never met anyone with a funny name. "What country is that from? Is that from... um... Japan? I have really bad geography skills." The prefect began to blush and stepped back from the boy a little. "I have been a proud Hufflepuff for the past five years," Florence declared. "Five years and a couple of months but all the months are all the same right? How have been your first days at Hogwarts been? Is everyone nice to you?"

Florence's cheek began to go redder. "Thank you. I've never been to the city," she muttered softly. "I wish I can say the same about your name if I knew what it meant." She looked up at Hyun after realising she had been staring at the floor the entire time.
    Hyun-Ki Goh
    Hyun-Ki Goh
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Hyun-Ki Goh Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:32 pm

Hyun flashed a smile when she asked if he was from Japan. It wasn't surprising really, as most people had trouble figuring out where he was from. "Actually, I am from Korea. Don't worry about it, you're not the first, and won't be the last to make that mistake." When she stepped back, his brow raised and he eyed her closely. She wasn't very comfortable around people, or at least boys from what he could tell. It made her seem very awkward, but he didn't mind that.

"That's a long time to be in the school. Months can be the same, but it's up to us to make them different, isn't it?" He let his eyes fall to her, only just noticing that she looked at him for the first time, since she started speaking. "I haven't really bumped into many people, but most seem nice. There are good and bad everywhere though, so I won't have any expectations." When she blushed deeper, he chuckled in his throat and looked to the floor. "My name means wise. Pretentious, isn't it?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 4:52 pm