Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Serendipity

Aphrodite Kallistos
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Other
    Other

Serendipity Empty Serendipity

Post by Aphrodite Kallistos Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:49 pm

He was an excellent kisser.

That wasn't only good thing about him, either. Leonidus St. Cross was tall, body a mesh of well-toned muscle. He smelled rather nice, too, for a boy. Leo was one of Karma's toys, really, but Aria was fairly confident the brunette wouldn't care. It wasn't like she'd said anything about the others.

Aria let out a soft mewl as the seventh-year dotted slow, sensuous kisses along her throat. His hands traveled under the hem of her blouse, trailing warm caresses up along her sides and brushing lightly over her bra before tugging the garment up and off over her head.

That was about the time she sensed him drawing near to their location. She really ought to figure out the range of that. It seemed to vary, depending on the being and how well she knew them. Oh, and now he was aware of her presence, too.

The blonde kept making out with her housemate, insolently letting her hands wander to the front of his trousers to undo the fastenings there.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Serendipity Empty Re: Serendipity

Post by Arsen Salvator Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:39 pm

He could sense her. He knew she was around here somewhere he just didn't know where. This whole weakness thing was really beginning to annoy him, he couldn't do anything anymore without the help of the childish little puppy dog who just happened to be no help at all. "Boia! Get back here!" He ordered as he rounded a corner, the back of his hand grazing the wall so he could feel his way without being too obvious about it.

"Don't make me put you on a leash!" He threatened as more sounds suddenly became apparent, the first a slight growl coming from his hellhound. "What is it?" He asked coming to a stop as he prepared himself to attack whatever it was that clearly offended his dog.

"There's a guy with his hands all over your Aria." He growled as he lead Arsen into the room.

"I suggest you remove your hands from my girl before i remove them for you." He said calmly as he entered the room. "But go ahead keep your hands on her, make my day." He smirked as he let his hands spark with flames before quickly going back out again.
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Other
    Other

Post by Aphrodite Kallistos Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:55 pm

Leo's reaction was priceless. It was like an electric shock had shot through his body, even as all color drained from his face. His expression was comical. Leo was not stupid. Well, not entirely stupid.

Aria gave a laugh. Holding firmly to the boy's shirt for a moment, she raised up on her toes to press a light kiss to his jaw. "You should probably run, now," she suggested, letting him go.

It turned out that Leo could run pretty fast.

Sighing, Aria turned towards Arsen, crossing her arms in front of her. Her shirt was on the floor, though, her bra still happened to be in place. "You've spoiled my fun." The pout was obvious in her tone. She pushed away from the trophy case she was leaning against to approach him, a hand lightly resting against his chest before moving away again.

"I'm yours, but you aren't mine. Not very fair, now, is it?"
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:10 am

"Smart move." He said as he heard the boys retreating footsteps and by the sound of his quick steps he could run. That was good for him, at least it would do him some good in the future should they ever run into one another again. He'd been messing with Aria and Karma and that he definitely was not okay with.

"Oh I'm sorry, did i teach you that whoring yourself out was okay?" He asked as he folded his own arms across his chest. He had no idea how she had even turned out to be this way. Only one idea sprung to mind and he didn't much like that idea.

"Who said i wasn't yours? You were made for me were you not? Have you never thought what i must be to you in return?" He asked holding out his hand for her to take.
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Other
    Other

Post by Aphrodite Kallistos Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:40 am

The top of one of the trophy cabinets sprouted spindling branches, the scent of cherry wafting from their blossoms. "You," she responded evenly, that as much a sign of her temper as the sprouting cabinet, "taught me that I was little more than a bother and a nuisance. And then, I mattered only when you realized I could actually be taken from you. Most of what I've leaned in life came from others."

"You are Karma's," Aria pointed out bluntly. "And I have thought about it. My entire life, in fact. Only difference is that you were never unwanted by me."

She gazed down at his hand, tempted to just leave it hanging in the air. Sighing softly, she finally did place her hand in his. "I will be whatever you need of me. That doesn't mean I do so mindlessly. I am a person, even if I wasn't born like everyone else."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:43 am

His head turned slightly as the scent of cherry caught his attention. He'd clearly angered her, why else was there plants growing somewhere in the room? You didn't need to see to know they were going to be there. "I..." He sighed rubbing his forehead. "Do you people not get me at all? I can't feel like everyone else does. I know i should, there's a part of me that wants to, believe me its annoying." He frowned as he tried to explain. He never had been good at explaining how he felt because he never had to explore anything beyond that of anger and boredom.

Arsen raised an eyebrow as he considered the information before letting a quick snort escape his lips. "Did she tell you that? I belong to no one. I own my myself alright? And I didn't say you were unwanted, i was pleased you came back was i not?" He didn't know what to do with himself for the first few days she was gone, he knew something was missing he just couldn't quite explain what it was. "Would you believe me when i say i'm 70/ 30 demon and that 30 doesn't include all the emotions i should?" He asked as he took her hand and took a step closer now he knew where she was.

"What fun is it if you have no mind? I prefer you this way. Neither of us were born like everyone else Aria it's what makes us great." He smiled as he traced her arm up to her face and just cupped her cheek. "Never forget who you are, what you are. We aren't human Aria it's what sets us apart from them, we don't need them. We have each other that's all we need." He smiled as he traced his thumb lightly along her lips.
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Other
    Other

Post by Aphrodite Kallistos Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:07 am

Aria echoed his sigh. "You know I get you better than most. Maybe better than anyone," she replied. "But I've seen you extend patience and care for Karma that you never extended to me. Why do you think I stopped asking you questions?

"You're her boyfriend," the blonde stated dryly. "Humans say actions speak louder than words. I don't expect you to feel like humans do - that isn't what you are. I just... I don't know. Sometimes I feel deplorably human. I suppose I am, technically." She pouted unhappily at this thought.

Aria turned her face into his palm so he could feel her smile. She leaned her cheek against his hand. "What of Karma?" she asked. "She matters to me. Karma has been family to me, and I love her."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:46 am

She had him there, he guessed he knew why he did it he just couldn't find the right words to say why he did what he did. It felt foreign even at the time he hadn't realised what had been happening.

"Maybe it just freaked me out because i didn't know what would happen after having someone made for me? I was 14 i didn't know what i was doing, it took you dying for me to realise." He explained, or at least he hoped he had explained because he couldn't think of a way to do it any better.

"That's a human title Aria, what we have is more than what they can possibly understand and we have it too. Don't you feel it?" He asked as he sent sparks through their hands. "What about her? She's included of course it's the 3 of us against the world just as it's always been only more official." He said sliding his hand down to beneath her chin and slowly guiding her lips towards his. Actions did speak louder than words and he'd been dying to do this ever since she'd been back so without wasting any longer he closed the gap and kissed her.
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Other
    Other

Post by Aphrodite Kallistos Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:39 am

"The three of us," Aria echoed. Being blind, Arsen could not see the smirk overtaking the blonde's features, nor the satisfied gleam than shone in crimson eyes.

She did not resist as Arsen guided her lips to his own. Her hand rose to caress the back of his neck, her lithe body arching into his as she kissed him back. Aria pulled herself closer, arms encircling his shoulder.

Hers. Arsen. Karma. Both hers. It was inevitable.

It always had been.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:12 am

"The three of us." He confirmed tilting his head slightly to the side. If there was one time he could wish for his sight back now would be it. He'd give anything to see what she was feeling, that thought alone made him feel weird. Never had he found himself interested in how someone was feeling, far too many things just seemed to be changing. Some he couldn't decided whether they were for the better or not.

The kiss had been easier than expected, not even one bit of resistance was made. He'd definitely expected some after everything he'd put her through but he had underestimated her feelings towards him again. A shiver ran down his spine at her caress. Just something about her touch drew him closer. He wanted more and nothing he did could bring them close enough, not even wrapping his arms around her to bring her flush against him was enough for him.

The good thing though, was he never had to check his temperature around her. Not once did he have to stop and think about accidently burning her, he could just allow himself to be what he needed to be. With that in mind he deepened the kiss, allowing himself to become lost in everything she had to offer. Right now nothing else mattered.
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Other
    Other

Post by Aphrodite Kallistos Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:33 am

Aria was becoming lost. Lost in Arsen's arms as they kissed, the experience going straight to her head. It was... well, she'd never experienced anything quite like this. The thrill it sent to her heart was just as strong as that of kissing Karma, only different. Unique. No more, no less.

Just right.

Smirking against his lips, she unwound her arms from around his neck and let them trail down over the planes of his chest. Reach the hem of his shirt, she slid her hands underneath the cloth, caressing touch moving back up over the flesh and muscles there.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 9:40 pm