Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

What To Do, What To Do...

Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

What To Do, What To Do... Empty What To Do, What To Do...

Post by Casey Donohoe Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:57 am

Casey was sitting on a rock over hanging the Lake, with her knees drawn up to her chest, her arms wrapped around her legs and her chin resting on her knees. She was wearing a soft, well fitting tan sweater and jeans, though her feet were bare. Her dark hair whipped behind her in a rather strong wind, but she barely noticed because she was lost in thought.

Casey hadn't seen her boy friend, Liam, in almost a year now except for one short instance by the Lake. He had disappeared again, without so much as a 'hey, I'm leaving AGAIN, so be prepared!' She didn't know what to do anymore. Even LOOKING at other guys felt like cheating, but it was hard to keep love alive when the other person vanished for so long.

Casey felt a tear slip down her cheek and swiped it away angrily with her sleeve. She was supposed to be the strong one, dammit! She was the one who hugged her sister when Lyss woke from yet another nightmare. She comforted Danni with romance troubles. She controlled Alex's demon for him when she could. She even tolerated that insane Blaine kid! But she couldn't do it right now. She felt more tears fall and ground her palms into her eyes furiously. She didn't even hear the footsteps come up beside her.
    Storm Everlee
    Storm Everlee
    Third Year
    Third Year

What To Do, What To Do... Empty Re: What To Do, What To Do...

Post by Storm Everlee Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:38 pm

Storm stomped out, flicking her red hair back irritably. She really needed to stop losing those damn hairbands. She also needed air. Merlin knows why she'd spent all day holed up in the library, doing absolutely nothing. It was pointless, but the Gryffindor had been giving herself time to think about everything. Especially the bad stuff. The bad stuff- Storm couldn't explain why- but it felt like her fault. Had she never gone to Hogwarts, the hate between her and her brother might still have been silent. He most likely wouldn't beat her up with his friends.

Friends. Storm didn't really have those. The readhead pretended to hate everyone, so they never spoke to her. Secretly, it made her feel lonely and hurt, but she knew she had no reason to be. It was her fault, as she pushed them away.

If only Marcus left her alone. Storm would be happy. She'd have a normal head, friends, happiness.

Happiness. Now that word HAD to be a different language. Italian, maybe?

Storm kicked a rock as she walked. She had no clue as to where she was going, but oh well. As normal, she didn't give a shit. Wherever could be the same. The wind was cold and strong, but Storm didn't care. Wind was better than- well- almost everything she'd experienced.

"Damn you, Marcus Evan Everlee!" the young girl yelled to nobody in particular. "I guess it's true. The storm rages on until we are cold as ice."

Storm was definitely cold as ice.

The lake. She knew the lake. It was where the Gryffindor had stood in the rain for hours on end a year ago.

Storm noticed another person. Maybe she should try to get a friend? It would be nice to talk to someone, wouldn't it?

She looked closer. Was the girl crying? Some part of the redhead wanted to yell at her, demanding the reason to why she was crying, and another wanted to comfort her.

Not knowing what to do, she walked over. Just standing there for a while, before she cleared her throat gently.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:49 pm

Casey jumped a little when she heard someone behind her clear her throat. Swiping furiously at her eyes, trying to remove any trace of tears, she turned around. "Hi," she said. She was proud that her voice didn't hitch. Thinking up a quick excuse, she said, "Strong wind today, huh? Guess it's making my eyes water..." she trailed off. It was a terrible lie. Scooting over, she said, "Wanna sit down?"
    Storm Everlee
    Storm Everlee
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Storm Everlee Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:31 pm

Storm nodded her head. "Yeah, hi." She frowned and twisted her hands awkwardy at th so-called excuse the girl came with. "I guess so, but I doubt that's what is making your eyes water." The Gryffindor disliked lies from others. It was something that made her distrusting to people. She was blunt and couldn't care less what other people thought of it.

"Okay," Storm said drily and sat down. "We're in the same house, right?"
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:42 pm

Casey rolled her eyes. "Fine, I was crying. Happy? It was a half-ass excuse cause I didn't really feel like coming up with a legit sounding one. And no, I'm probably not gonna tell you why. So don't bother asking."

Casey nodded. "Gryffindor, right? I've seen you around the common room. I'm Casey. By the way. Casey Donohoe."
    Storm Everlee
    Storm Everlee
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Storm Everlee Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:32 pm

Storm shrugged indifferently. "Oh, I don't want to know why. It doesn't interest me why people cry. It's usually soe incredibly lame reason anyway. There are far worse things than being dumped or ignored. I know this from personal experience."

"Yeah," she said. "I'm Storm."
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:32 pm

Casey rolled her eyes. "Well someone's a soul of compassion. I know there are worse things, but that's like saying a broken finger doesn't hurt because breaking your leg is worse. Breaking a finger still hurts." She wondered what the girl's 'far worse' was, but of course she couldn't be a hypocrite and ask.

Casey supposed she should probably say something polite here. "Nice to meet you Storm."
    Storm Everlee
    Storm Everlee
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Storm Everlee Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:59 pm

Storm frowned. "Sure, it may hurt, but those kind of things heal easily. You know what I mean. It may hurt now, but it'll be gone before you wake up. Simple."

"Uh, yeah," she mumbled. "Mutual."
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:57 pm

Casey shrugged. "I mean I guess. Still stings a bit in the here and now, but whatever. I know I'll live, I know I'll deal with it. I can move on. I just needed my moment I guess. It will heal, like you said."

Casey laughed. "We're so awkward at this, it's rather pathetic."
    Storm Everlee
    Storm Everlee
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Storm Everlee Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:15 pm

Storm had slight trouble hiding her triumph, but managed t keep her expression blank. She loved anything that had to do with being right. It was a strange addiction, but she liked it. "See? It's true. Healing is positive."

The Gryffindor allowes a small cuckle to slip from her lips. "True. It's terrible."
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:32 pm

Casey could see the other girl's face was blank, but kn of her feeling of triumph all the same. It was the most interesting color, deep purple shot through with gold, and she often saw it in the locker room after particularly satisfying Quidditch matches. Her lips quirks upwards in a small smiling. "Yes, I suppose it is," she said softly.

Casey smiled, for real this time. "So let's try again. Hey, I'm Casey. Fourth year Gryffindor, slightly insane in a good way, expert Quidditch player and prankster extrodinaire. And I actually liked meeting you, for real."
    Storm Everlee
    Storm Everlee
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Storm Everlee Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:13 pm

"Okay," Storm agreed. "Hi, I'm Storm, third year Gryffindor. Not the most adaptable person, and unkind in many ways. Gryffindor chaser, and a damn good one for the matter. Whirlwind when it comes to good and bad ideas. Mainly bad, if I'm honest." She broke off, laughing gently. "I liked meeting you, too."
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:54 pm

Casey grinned and laughed. "Well that went a lot better than the first time. Maybe we should play one on one Quidditch sometime, I'm a Chaser too. It could be extremely interesting." She smiled. "Ideas are ideas, no matter good or bad. What are they about? Cause mine are usually prank ideas," she added, with a rogueish smile.
    Storm Everlee
    Storm Everlee
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Storm Everlee Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:07 pm

"Yes, we should," Storm agreed. "It would most definitely be very interesting. I agree, ideas are ideas. In some people's eyes- especially teacher's- there is a difference." She smiled a little, sad smile when she thought of pranking. "That's cool. I used to rally prank my broher. Oh, my ideas can be anything. Usually something crazy."
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:03 pm

Casey grinned. "It's a plan then! I can't wait to see who wins, this promises to be a very eventful game." She rolled her eyes. "Yes, we'll, the teachers always had a rather skewed point of view on things. I prefer to think of ideas like that as works of art." Casey cocked her head to the side at 'used to.' She wondered what had happened,but didn't ask. "Well crazy ideas are the best ideas in my opinion. They're more fun that way."
    Storm Everlee
    Storm Everlee
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Storm Everlee Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:47 pm

"Oh, yes it will," Storm enthused. "May the best player win, eh?" Wrinkling her nose, the redhead nodded. "That's true. Ideas are a work of art, under all circumstances." She bit her bottom lip. "They're more fun that way, yes. Does everyone understand it, no."
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:05 pm

Casey grin was wicked. "Oh trust me, I plan to. Wouldn't do anything less." She nodded. "I suppose they just don't see things the way we do. All the things they think are stupid and juvenile, they're all part of something bigger. Wonder if they realize how much thought goes into some of this stuff." She laughed. "That is a true story right there. Wish it was different sometimes, but there you are."
    Storm Everlee
    Storm Everlee
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Storm Everlee Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:30 pm

"We'll just have to see," Storm smirked. "And I agree. It's not stupid or juvenile, but they seem to think so. I call it being creative, but adults don't encourage that." She nodded sadly. "There you are."
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:55 pm

Casey laughed and her eyes sparkled mischievously. "I hope you don't play fair, because, you know, that's just not any fun at all." She rolled her eyes. "Somewhere along the process of 'growing up,' they somehow managed to squeeze every drop of fun out of your body. That's not ever going to happen to me," she vowed. "I'm going to be pulling pranks til I'm too old to walk and then I'll just set off fireworks from wherever I'm sitting."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:08 pm