Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+2
Afonka Alkaev
Laetitia Bellamy
6 posters

fifth years, lesson two {muffliato}

Laetitia Bellamy
    Laetitia Bellamy
    Head of Uchitel
    Head of Uchitel

fifth years, lesson two {muffliato} Empty fifth years, lesson two {muffliato}

Post by Laetitia Bellamy Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:06 am

muffliato

Fills the ears of target persons near the caster with an unidentifiable buzzing, so that the caster can hold lengthy conversations without being overheard.

TASK: Partner up, and pick a music box. Your job is to cast the spell at your partner so the song is muffled for them. When the song ends, reverse the spell and your partner will cast the spell on you.

Information from [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
    Afonka Alkaev
    Afonka Alkaev
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

fifth years, lesson two {muffliato} Empty Re: fifth years, lesson two {muffliato}

Post by Afonka Alkaev Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:20 am

Partner up? Well, that would be easy to do, if Afonka didn't find himself the lone student in the classroom. Frowning at the door, the Hrabrost leaned back in his chair for a moment, staring up at the ceiling.

But as time wore on, simply staring became rather boring for the energetic teenager. His chair back on four legs, he picked up one of the music boxes, humming softly along to the song it began to play as he opened it.

Why not spend a few moments simply enjoying this before he had to silence it?
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

fifth years, lesson two {muffliato} Empty Re: fifth years, lesson two {muffliato}

Post by Rora Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:12 am

Twirling into the classroom, she found that it had changed in the time span she had last seen it. It no longer seemed occupied with one of the most exuberant, exciting professors in Durmstrang, but the lessons seemed like watching paint dry nowadays. She rolled her eyes once she got up, realizing that the only way to do the assignment was to work with someone.

Stupid bitches, she thought. Her eyes then fell on a mop of brown hair, and she stood up from her seat at the back, sitting in front of the desk he was sitting on. "You wanna be my partner?" she asked dryly, fiddling with her fingers, "it's okay if you say no."
    Afonka Alkaev
    Afonka Alkaev
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Afonka Alkaev Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:52 pm

Glancing up at the prefect as she entered, Afonka gave her a wave. He was determined to stay out of the fight Lena and her friends were in. And that meant being nice to all them, no matter what.

Turning back to the musical box, he grinned down at it, humming to the song again. It was nice, just relaxing and listening to the song. Though, he supposed, he should actually go partner with Lena and get the lesson done with. But just a few minutes until the song ended wouldn't hurt anyone, would it?

Blinking up at the girl as appeared in front of him, Afonka tilted his head, "Why would I say no? Just because you're fighting with your friends doesn't mean you're fighting with me." He frowned slightly, troubled by the idea that people thought he had a side in this fight. "I'd love to be your partner, Lena."
    gigi
    gigi
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by gigi Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:51 am

The sound of music playing from a classroom in Durmstrang surprised Paloma, even more when she stepped into Standard Spellcraft and realized the song was coming from there. She frowned at the music box, wondering why someone had brought such a thing to the classroom. Not that she didn't enjoy music, it just seemed unusual. That look of confusion disappeared, however, as she found out what their task was: partner up and cast the Muffliato spell.

Partner up and, yet, there were only two other students, aside from herself, in the classroom. And Afonka and Lena seemed like they'd partner up, they were there first, anyway, which meant. . . "I guess I'll just. . . wait until somebody else arrives," she said with a shrug and took a seat.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:14 am

The Uchitel nodded, eyes barely flickering with emotion. She set herself on the floor again, bending her knees slightly like a ballerina performing a demi-plie. She then shoved the music box to the middle of the desk, and studied it, her hand grazing its case. Nodding once more, it was then she decided to speak.

"I like the song it's playing; it haunts me," she firmly spoke, "so I suppose it is you who gets to be tried on first." She looked around and spotted Palome, before gazing back at the boy. "Are you ready?"
    Afonka Alkaev
    Afonka Alkaev
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Afonka Alkaev Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:52 am

Glancing around at the sound of another person, he grinned up at Paloma, waving to her. Suddenly remembering that he hadn't yet given her her Christmas present, a tiny frown began pulling his lips down before he gave his head a small shake.

He would. And that was what counted, right?

"We could do it all together, couldn't we?" he asked diplomatically, swivelling from one girl to the other. "I mean sure, that wouldn't be partnering up, but it could work, couldn't it?"
    gigi
    gigi
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by gigi Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:59 pm

Brown eyes moved from one student to the other, and Paloma shrugged at the boy's suggestion. "It's fine by me," she said, taking out her wand as the song ended and another beat took its place. "If not, I can just wait for someone else, I don't mind."

Her indifferent expression turned into a soft smile as she recognized the new song - she enjoyed the feeling of reliving good old memories that some songs brought.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:29 am

Lena mentally smirked once she saw Paloma turn back to her seat. "Well, she's not fond of the suggestion, and neither am I," replied she honestly, "so I suppose it's just the two of us, then."

She plopped down on her seat, raising her eyebrows. "Are you waiting for OWLs to come about?" raged the Uchitel, "well, decide on who casts the spell first!"
    Hazelle Bass
    Hazelle Bass
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Hazelle Bass Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:05 am

Haze came into the classroom after shoving a Slushatel from seventh year off her. There was Lena, Fonny Hot Stuff and the girl she was sure of, Paloma. She shook her head when she saw Lena and Fonny partnered up together so she smirked and called Paloma from the other side of the room.

"Paloma!" she yelled. "Can I be like, your partner, or something? I, like, need one."
    Zaki Saari
    Zaki Saari
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Zaki Saari Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:59 am

Zaki walked in still immersed in his book of unusual spells. he looked up once his ears caught the melody around the room. "that's nice" he spoke to no one in particular and took his seat not bothering to read the instructions. He hummed along for a while until he finished the chapter on how to make your skin invisible. He didn't think being able to watch your organs work was that much interesting but figured it could be useful for healers and whatnot.

He looked up, his classmates were practicing on one another. Zaki contemplated using his newly found spell on one of them but didn't really feel like having detention. He shrugged, Zaki could practice it on a first year later on and not get caught.
    gigi
    gigi
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by gigi Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:05 pm

Paloma frowned at Lena's words, that really wasn't what she'd said, but didn't get a chance to say anything else as Hazelle entered the classroom.

"Of course," she answered with a nod and walked over to where the Slushatel was, picking up a random music box on the way. "So. . . you want to start, or should I?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 11:49 am