Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Lonely

JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Lonely Empty Lonely

Post by JJeh Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:21 pm

Juliet knew herself to be many things. Loyal, easy going, slightly stubborn, recently strong willed, and surprisingly independant.

Lonely, she had never thought would be one of those things. Growing up as she did, with three other siblings, she had often found she had to fight for solitude when she wanted it.

However, now, as she sat upon the cold hard window ledge looking out a vision that - when one thought about where their common room was located - was probably an illusion, she couldn't help but feel..

Well surprisingly that.

Lonely.

Sure she was surrounde by people, but none of them were really there, not in the way one wished for a friend or family to be there. They hardly noticed - she imagined - that she was ever there sitting, breathing, living.

Just another girl in their commonroom.

And as that fact sunk in for the young girl, it was just...

Lonely.
    Rafe Lambre
    Rafe Lambre
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Lonely Empty Re: Lonely

Post by Rafe Lambre Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:03 pm

Rafe wandered into the common room, a deliciously red looking apple in his palm. He hadn't spoken to many people since his arrival- it was not about his self confidence, more about his confidence in his English.

He raked his hair away from his face tiredly. He knew he could speak well enough to get by. Better than most Italians at his former school- but he didn't trust so completely in his ability to connect with the people here.

His bright blue eyes tore themselves away from the apple, only to land on a small, familiar figure perched by the window. Of course, he had only spoken to her on one occasion- but he would readily greet a friendly face.

"Juliet." he smiled, making his way over to her and leaning against the wall next to the window.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:43 pm

The sound of approaching feet had been completely missed by the young girl, however the voice shattered her thoughts and she turned towards it, expression dazed at first, and then a smile broke across her face as she recognized the person she was being adressed by.

"Rafe," she greeted warmly. "I feel like I've been missing you this year - where have you been hiding yourself away."

She let her gaze flick around for a moment, and then fall upon the bright red sphere in his hand, "Found yourself a snack I see."
    Rafe Lambre
    Rafe Lambre
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Rafe Lambre Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:58 pm

Rafe moved his shoulder in a lazy half shrug, and buried his hands into his pockets. "I've been busy, I suppose." he replied, a small smirk curving at his upper lip.

He looked down at the apple in his hand, regarding it for a second, before tossing it gently into her lap.

"Have it." he murmured, pushing himself off of the wall he had been leaning on.

"I'm not even hungry." he said with a low chuckle, shrugging again. "I get bored and I look around the kitchens."
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:42 pm

Catching the fruit, Juliet grinned, taking a bite, grining around the food. The lathargic feeling that had been growing as she looked out the window was slowly being removed the more she actively engaged her mind with something other than falling snow.

"Aren't you generous," she teased, eyes dancing once she had swallowed. "Sure know how to treat the ladies. I bet thats where you've been hiding on me. Been busy flirting up a storm."

She wiggled her eyebrow, grin teasing, even as she couldn't help but look him over. He certainly had an attractive face. No one could deny that, and the girl could certainly appriciate that. Even if her mind was racing through comparissons she was pointedly ignoring.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 6:11 pm