Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Casa de DeLuna-Big News (Invite Only)

Casa de DeLuna-Big News (Invite Only) Empty Casa de DeLuna-Big News (Invite Only)

Post by Guest Mon May 09, 2011 9:41 pm

Leah paced her living room nervously. She was waiting for Cain to get there so that she could tell him some news. She wasn't sure how he would react, but she hoped that it would be good. After all, Leah was ecstatic about it. She heard someone apparate outside, followed by a knock on the door.

Running over to the door, Leah opened it, beaming at Cain as she threw her arms around his neck. "Hello, angel," she grinned, kissing his lips gently.

Casa de DeLuna-Big News (Invite Only) Empty Re: Casa de DeLuna-Big News (Invite Only)

Post by Guest Mon May 09, 2011 9:52 pm

Cain apparated outside of Leahs house and politely knocked on the door waiting for her to answer him, Cain couldn't help but wonder what this was about it would be a lovely surprise if it was something romantic.

"Hello Leah-Love!"

He grinned and kissed her lips softly threading a few fingers through Leahs hair. Moving into the house Cain shrugged off his coat and hung it up on one of the coat hangers clapping his hands together and rubbing them softly.

"Whats the ocassion?"

Casa de DeLuna-Big News (Invite Only) Empty Re: Casa de DeLuna-Big News (Invite Only)

Post by Guest Mon May 09, 2011 9:59 pm

Leah grinned and bit her lip. "Well," she said, "I have something to tell you, but I'm not entirely sure how to say it."

She rubbed the back of her neck nervously, taking a deep breath.

"I'm just going to say it," she sighed, pulling them over to the couch so they could sit down.

"I'm pregnant!" Leah exclaimed, grinning.

Post by Guest Tue May 10, 2011 6:14 am

Cain began to feel a little nervous when Leah made him sit down on the sofa, the hesistation in her speech made him wonder if she had reconsidered the engagement or if she had reconsidered them being together at all.

As the words came out of her mouth Cain looked at Leah mouth agape and his hand flew to his hair as he thought about what she had just told him...she was...pregnant?

They were having their first child together.

"Oh Leah! My that's wonderful!"

Cain yelled happily and he leant forward to capture Leah's lips in a soft kiss wrapping his arms around her waist.

"Tell me how for gone are you?"

Post by Guest Tue May 10, 2011 10:52 pm

Leah grinned and kissed Cain happily. She rested her head on his shoulder, sighing in content.

"I'm not a hundred percent sure, love. A month at least. I'd have to go to the hospital to find out the exact date," she said, shuddering at the thought of a hospital. "I hate them, so I don't really think I'll be going to one anytime soon."

Leah looked up at Cain and wrapped her arms around his neck in a hug. "I'm really glad you're happy about this, angel. I was a bit nervous about your reaction," she admitted sheepishly.

Post by Guest Wed May 11, 2011 9:31 am

Cain held Leah close pulling her onto his lap and placing his head in her neck kissing the skin tenderly, he couldn't believe that he had become a father, he was over the moon and he couldn't wait until he could play with his child Cain would be the best father he could.

"Leah love you have to go to the hospital as soon as possible...I know that you might not like them and neither do I but, we need to know how far gone you are so that we can plan the baby's room and name it! We must know a gender!"

He laughed happily and kissed Leah hard on the lips:

"What reason have I not to be happy? I'm having a lovely baby with the most lovely woman alive..."

Post by Guest Wed May 11, 2011 9:35 pm

Leah moved closer to Cain, sighing happily. She couldn't believe she was going to be a mother. Poking her tummy, she giggled. Their future child was in there.

Leah looked at Cain, frowning. "But-but-but...fine," she sighed. "I'll go to the hospital, but on one condition. You have to come with me. Please?" she asked, giving him her best puppy dog eyes.

Leah shrugged, kissing Cain back. "Like I said before, you are a very unpredictable man. Now I'm having a baby with you, the love of my life, and I couldn't be happier."

Leah smiled at him, tracing patterns on his chest. "If you could choose the gender, what would it be?" she asked absentmindedly.

Post by Guest Sat May 14, 2011 9:12 am

Cain grinned and placed his hand over Leahs stomach lovingly, he moved his thumb across it and leant his head down to kiss it softly.

"Our baby is in there...I'm going to be a father, this is just too wonderful."

She sighed happily and hugged Leah close to him once more, his arms curling around her waist and he rested his head on her shoulder.

"Of course I'm coming with you, I didn't know you were thinking of going on your own, no no no I'd never let you go to the hospital on your own."

Thinking a little then blushing, Cain coughed to clear his throat before saying:

"I've always wanted a little baby girl, to spoil and dote upon and play protective father when she gets older...what gender fo you wish?"

Post by Guest Sun May 15, 2011 3:12 pm

Leah smiled in relief and wrapped her arms around Cain's neck. She kissed his lips softly, grinning. "I wasn't planning on going alone; I just wanted to make sure you would go with me."

"I'm fine with spoiling our child, but I don't want them to be stuck up, angel," Leah said, absentmindedly playing with the collar of his shirt.

"Uh," she said, thinking. "I guess I really wouldn't mind which gender, but I always wanted a girl," Leah said, smiling softly.

"So, when should we go to the hospital?" she asked nervously.

Post by Guest Wed May 18, 2011 9:29 pm

Cain smiled and kissed down Leahs neck nuzzling the skin gently with his nose just trying to take in the fact that he was going to become a father, him. Like he had always dreamed.

"I would always accompany you to hospital."

He reached down and ran his hand across Leahs stomach. He would personally ensure she wasn't touched by anyone, not hurt by anyone.

"Oh no, not spoiled besides..."

He coughed awkwardly:

"I've always wanted twin girls..."

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2011 10:00 pm

"Twin girls?" Leah asked. "That would be nice. I hope we have twins."

She sighed happily, grinning as she imagined herself as a mother. "Angel, can we move in together soon? I mean, we are getting married, and we are having a baby. It seems right," Leah said, smiling hopefully.

"We don't have to if you don't want to," she added quickly.

Post by Guest Mon May 23, 2011 3:09 pm

Cain smiled gently at Leah when she too said that she would like twin girls, he didn't know why he desired them so much, just two lovely girls for him to be a wonderful dad to he supposed, he kept his hand on Leahs stomach just imagining them in there now.

"Huh? Move in together?"

His smile faultered. Oh no. They couldn't buy a house after he had just....

"You mean me move here? Until we can find money to buy accomodation?"

Post by Guest Tue May 24, 2011 12:28 am

Leah's eyebrow's furrowed as she looked at Cain. She nodded slowly, thinking that something was up, but she didn't want to question it. If he wanted to tell her, he would.

"Of course, love. If that's what you want," She said, putting a smile on her face. "You can move in whenever."

Leah kicked her shoes off and tucked her legs under her as she curled up next to Cain.

"You know that you can tell me anything, right?"

Post by Guest Sat May 28, 2011 8:21 pm

Cain smiled, he wanted to get off the topic of houses, he knew that if they continued to talk about it he would give away something that he really shouldn't do, it would completely wreck what he had right now and he didn't want that to happen.

"I'll move in today if it suits my lady?"

He chuckled running his fingers through Leah's silken hair kissing her on the cheek.

"I know I can tell you anything, but there are some things that are called surprises my dear Leah."

Cain groaned inwardly, he knew he would end up giving her a hint.

Post by Guest Sun May 29, 2011 12:00 am

Leah grinned and kissed Cain happily. "Really? You'll move in today?" she asked, practically bouncing in excitement.

Leah blushed slightly, biting her lip. "I mean, you don't have to," she said, smiling sheepishly.

"Surprises? But I don't like surprises," Leah groaned, pouting. "Please tell me," she begged, using her best puppy dog eyes.

"I'll love you forever. Wait, that won't work because I'll love you forever anyway," she said, facepalming. "I'll-I'll-I'll....I got nothing. Can't you just tell me?"

Post by Guest Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:49 pm

Cain chuckled and brushed his finger against Leah's blush, closely following it by his lips, kissing along it until he reached her nose where he gave her an Eskimo kiss, pulling away to look into her eyes.

"Of course, today."

He groaned himself, knowing that if Leah wore him down enough he would probably end up telling her, or dropping a hint he shouldn't do.

"No Leah love, you can't know, I want it to be a surprise...."

Cain made the mistake of looking into Leah's puppy dog eyes and he groaned again looking up at the ceiling.

"I want to wait until the time is right to tell you..."

Post by Guest Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:25 pm

Leah couldn't stop the grin from spreading across her face. Overcome with happiness, she hugged Cain and kissed him roughly, her arms wrapping around his neck. Pulling back, she smirked.

"Now getting up in the morning will be impossible."

Leah sighed, pouting. She didn't like waiting. Sitting back in defeat, she poked Cain's arm.

"Fine. You can keep your surprise this time," Leah said. "But, next time, I will get it out of you."

Smiling, Leah leaned over and kissed Cain softly. Looking into his eyes, she couldn't make herself move away.

"Merlin, Cain. I love you so much," she whispered.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 4:16 am